Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

This doesn't make us even for Bowie, 2016, but I appreciate the gesture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Republicans being cry baby obstructionists for 9 months is going to make for some great Democrat propaganda.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Chinatown posted:

Another taint, reaped.

:rip:

Man I bet Scalia's taint is HUGE

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I thought spite would drag him to his 90s, easy.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...ma-replacement/

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Time Trial posted:

Lol if you think it's possible to be bummed by the loss of a person, and an interesting one at that, while at the same time being happy they're not longer perpetuating their lovely political views

Pretty much

"I mean, I'm not glad he DIED, I'm just glad that he isn't able to do his job anymore, and his job was pretty much his life"

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Just want to remind anyone questioning those celebrating his death that this is the guy who literally said he would question the death penalty if it could be proven a single innocent person had ever been executed.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I thought spite would drag him to his 90s, easy.

Seriously, I thought he had another decade or two in him, he didn't really look like he was 79 though

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Ramc posted:

This doesn't make us even for Bowie, 2016, but I appreciate the gesture.

Tis only Feb my friend.

Track Palin is in court on the 19th, so more fun to be had.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
drat I thought it was gonna be some awesome guy whos first name was actually JUSTICE

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Dang, that sucks. He was one of the good ones. RIP Judge.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

BillmasterCozb posted:

Pretty much

"I mean, I'm not glad he DIED, I'm just glad that he isn't able to do his job anymore, and his job was pretty much his life"

I'm just glad he's dead. :shrug:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

NmareBfly posted:

I'm not an expert and I'm sure there were a couple exceptions but he was not a hypocrite and extremely consistent. Like, dude had very well reasoned internally consistent reasons for all the beliefs that made him a complete rear end in a top hat.

That's actually Clarence Thomas, Scalia didn't give any fucks

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
Somewhere Clarence Thomas is sitting totally slack with his eyes and mouth gaping wide like a Muppet with no ones hand up its rear end

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

BillmasterCozb posted:

Pretty much

Yeah No... I'm super stoked he died. Screw that guy.

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

A fun rhetorical game to play is to askwho had a greater negative impact, Scalia or Bin Laden, and then to see what the cross over of who celebrated which death is

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
So did they find his bloated corpse in a ranch in west texas, or in a kiddie pool filled with West Texas Ranch dressing? I didn't read past the headline

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

i hope he is buried in such a way that people can get gay married on his grave.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

guess I'll scaliya later r then

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

NmareBfly posted:

I'm not an expert and I'm sure there were a couple exceptions but he was not a hypocrite and extremely consistent. Like, dude had very well reasoned internally consistent reasons for all the beliefs that made him a complete rear end in a top hat.

So does Milton's Satan dude

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's morning in america, but for real this time

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

When evil dies, good people celebrate.

Embrace this. Don't forget this moment. Savor it. Cherish it.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Wow, can't wait to see who President Trump will pick

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is the best 'thought it was gonna be goatse' thread ive ever clicked

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Yaws posted:

When evil dies, good people celebrate.

Embrace this. Don't forget this moment. Savor it. Cherish it.

no

NO

its barbaric and cuel. imagine how scalia would feel if he heard all this.

starting to think billmaster is the only enlightened soul in here

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Him dying owns, the ironic and otherwise "UH HE WAS A PERSON HAVE RESPECT" owns as well

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I woke up from a nap to an alert on my phone saying he died, and that post-nap stretch could not have felt any better.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Volume posted:

Every one's first thought is "good" but this is bad news cause now the stakes have been raised for the presidential race

Nah, Obama gets to nominate replacements. If the Senate disagrees too much, he will eventually be able to simply pick. They can't filibuster too long because I think there are time limits involved as well.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

So did they find his bloated corpse in a ranch in west texas, or in a kiddie pool filled with West Texas Ranch dressing? I didn't read past the headline

In a hotel closet with a belt around his neck and pants down around his ankles

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

after all the dicks that will be shoved in Scalia's mouth as his first punishment in Hell, the only thing he'll be able to speak is "legal argle bargle." good riddance you disgusting slug

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

End Of Worlds posted:

So does Milton's Satan dude

hail satan brother!!!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Every month I would ask Google if he had died yet, and today I am pleasantly surprised by the results.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i still don't believe this is real. his black heart was supposed to carry him through 2025, i'll have to speak to my illuminati representative about this poo poo. this is some bullshit right here.

EDIT:
i hope the black beating heart of azael beezeulbub of the nine hells has a good warranty. gently caress

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

RBG probably pouring out a forty at this very moment.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I woke up from a nap to an alert on my phone saying he died, and that post-nap stretch could not have felt any better.

i think i'd definitely sleep easier if i knew exactly when all the lovely people on earth die

like just before i lay my head to rest, i hear the whispers of the radio "cheney cucked to death by furrykin sleeper cell", and i dream only happiness that night

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah there's no way the GOP is able to obstruct this into next year when Obama leaves office but gently caress I can't wait to see them try

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Obama is gonna do some bullshit like appoint a hard-right judge as an "olive branch"

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

nightwisher posted:

i think i'd definitely sleep easier if i knew exactly when all the lovely people on earth die

like just before i lay my head to rest, i hear the whispers of the radio "cheney cucked to death by furrykin sleeper cell", and i dream only happiness that night

i forgot there's a word filter, really accentuates this post imo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Philthy posted:

Nah, Obama gets to nominate replacements. If the Senate disagrees too much, he will eventually be able to simply pick. They can't filibuster too long because I think there are time limits involved as well.

No, we are not going to have a 9th Supreme Court member for at least a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I will never forget all of his videos with Bam Margera

"'ey, what's with the freakin' coloreds tryin' to go to college and poo poo! I ain't never went to college! I learned how to make a spicy pizza pasta and worked my up through my pappi's resteraunt!" -Justice Scalia, Viva La Bam Season 3 Episode 4

• Locked thread