Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
San Antonio news outlet reporting that Senior Justice of the US Supreme Court Antonin Scalia has died at the age of 79.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/article/Senior-Associate-Justice-Antonin-Scalia-found-6828930.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'm not clicking that

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Good, now maybe the Supreme Court will start to uphold the constitution for the civilians.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Good riddance.

Although, he did have more brains that Clarence Thomas ever will.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.
The handsomest man on television

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
its true

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
I'm glad he died. He was bad and would not stop until he was dead. So death in this case is a very good thing.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

haha is this real?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hope it's true. hosed up if false is appropriate here IMO

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

you've really done it now, op

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

:byewhore:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It wasn't me. And you can't prove it!

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

but scalia instead

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

My gay orgasm is going to feel amazing tonight.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
dunked his last dill pickle :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had come to accept that his pact with Satan would mean he would at very least outlive RBG but there may in fact be a just and living God.

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

It looks like... justice has been served.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Every one's first thought is "good" but this is bad news cause now the stakes have been raised for the presidential race

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hope obama replaces him with the first brony justice

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
WATCH OBAMA START A PARTY

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Volume posted:

Every one's first thought is "good" but this is bad news cause now the stakes have been raised for the presidential race

The most important election of our lifetime

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's on the Drudge Report so it must be true. Well was gonna drink because I'm miserable, but gonna have to mix it up today and drink to celebrate

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

Not really, Obama will have enough time to put a new judge on the court :)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Republicans control both houses. They're going to obstruct the poo poo out of this.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I hope Obama selects Weed as his new justice.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

hope he can put in a super liberal lesbian black woman

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Feedback Agency posted:

It looks like... justice has been served.
Hahahaha

Universe Master posted:

Republicans control both houses. They're going to obstruct the poo poo out of this.

Feh. He gave us Sotomayor. I'm not looking to the prez for any solutions.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
ding dong scalia's dead

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Scalia was the "Jiggery Pokery" one right?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

someone find the freep thread accusing obama of personally murdering him

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

happyhippy posted:

plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation plz be auto-erotic asphyxiation

I'm thinking more his heart couldn't just couldn't take this one last cute twink rent boy.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

scalia faked his death because he was a false conservative all along and wanted to give Obama the justice he needed to appoint himself communist emperor and also somethingsomething Jade Helm

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Volume posted:

By replacing him with who? Even if Cruz wins I don't think the GOP has an arm long enough to dig a bigger turd out of an infected rear end in a top hat at Liberty University.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
What did something good actually happen in the united states what is going on

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Our new Supreme Court justice, Hillary Clinton,

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

When is a news agency that I've heard of before going to report on this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So I'm assuming they found him dead with like, a gay hooker or something wedged up his rear end.

• Locked thread