Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Endless patience. Sheesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Calvin and Hobbes

Ripley's

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Ripley's got me curious, and according to Wikipedia, Heft cut a deal with his instructor where the grade would be revised if Congress accepted his proposal. When it got accepted, the score was changed to an A. That's one hell of a grade appeals committee.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Slammy posted:

Gay and Her Gang (click for big)

This comic is a pretty great find.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Wanamingo posted:

Missed a few days of comics, I'm only catching us up on the Nancys.
I'm all right with this because part of why I read this thread is to read comics I hate and in a weird way the ones I hate the most are something of a highlight to reading, but while I understand not wanting to catch up on all of them, if you are going to catch up on a bad one, balance it by catching up on a good one, like Arlo and Janis or Andertoons (which is one of my favorites, by the way, so thanks for posting that!).
I'm not a caving expert, but isn't this like the worst idea possible?

F Minus

Buttons, you son of a bitch!

Mary Worth

I don't even know what they are talking about anymore. "If they knew the possibilities for better?"

Rex Morgan MD

Secret Agent X-9

Geez just go right to the gun.

Apartment 3-G

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
After seeing people noting that they couldn't see Darthemed's posts while I could, for the past couple days I've been unable to see them. It seems to be a xomf issue, looking back at your post history I can see the Imgur uploaded ones.

Anyway, I just want to throw in that I find it amazing that Sally Forth is doing a break-up story where you actually feel the right emotions, and Luann is... well, Luann.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
I'm open to any alternate image hosting site suggestion people might have. Ones I've confirmed as not working for me: Imgur, Minus, Tinypic, Photobucket.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

buy plat and use the attachments feature

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
Well since we've had the colorist attest to its quality, and it's been a while since it's been posted, let's see what's going on since the start of the month in

Heavenly Nostrils

Being able to google half-remembered lyrics is a wonder of modern life.

Phoebe suspects a deeper conspiracy.

Man they have a lot of floor space.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

Geomancing posted:

Heavenly Nostrils

I love this strip so drat much. There's just something about a happy unicorn that makes me go :neckbeard:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Yeah, it's cute without being sappy or saccharine.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Come and Behold my Glory Comix.

Pooch Café

Poncho isn't even looking at the model, he's just painting another picture of his newspaper spiderman oc. His tumblr's full of them.

Ballard Street

The rubber glove just kind of hanging off the end of the 2x4 is a nice touch.

Lost Side of Suburbia

Don't make promises you can't keep, Rufe. We're pretty clearly in the post-boss collapsing level sequence.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Peanuts (February 14, 1969)

Mopey Pete's Crush-The-Creators Daydream

Crankshaft

Don't be ridiculous. Ed enjoys making others miserable by any means necessary.

Rip Haywire

Out Our Way (October 3-4, 1928)

Thimble Theater (September 2, 1929)

Castor is obviously up to something, but he's still being a dick by not telling his family and co-conspirator what the hell it is. I think we'll all miss him when he's finally bounced out of this strip.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Geomancing posted:

Heavenly Nostrils

I hand made Valentines for my class. Once. The effort to reward ratio was disproportionate, to put it lightly.

The Amazing(ly dumb and inept) Spider-Man (It's canon)

Voltin Bolt
Oct 17, 2004

IT DOES NOT FIX
Okay, I know Mark Trail is all about the disproportionately huge animals, but holy poo poo that pseudoscorpion!

For reference, this is how big they actually are (~2-8 mm):

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

EasyEW posted:

Thimble Theater (September 2, 1929)

Castor is obviously up to something, but he's still being a dick by not telling his family and co-conspirator what the hell it is. I think we'll all miss him when he's finally bounced out of this strip.
Castor clearly deposited the money in a bank account or ten before Herringbone ever showed up.

treasureplane
Jul 12, 2008

throwing darts in lovers' eyes, &c.
King Aroo (January 20, 1951)

Barnaby (June 27, 1942)

Nancy (March 6, 1943)

Wash Tubbs (November 17, 1928)

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!
Rarebit Fiend (click for huge)

Outbusts of Everett True

Gay and Her Gang (click for big)

Feiffer (click for big)

Wee Pals

Life In Hell

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

The Heart of Juliet Jones

I know what face he's supposed to be making, but, God help me, my eyes refuse to see it that way.

"By the way, I fired you months ago. Didn't you get my letter?"

Come on. You knew that would have been too easy.

This is sexual harassment, Julie. But I just checked and it's 1958, so I guess you better just put up with it.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

Johnny Walker posted:

Mary Worth

I don't even know what they are talking about anymore. "If they knew the possibilities for better?"

"People who make that personal choice are under the impression that it's best that way." so basically "Some people don't use their free will to behave exactly like Mary Worth would. Those people are wrong."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I swear Rip Haywire is the only comic whose story moves at a decent pace. Also lol at spidey leaving it to other people to deal with Namor and the press.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Gil 04/26/15

Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Judge Parker

Don't you know? Hard work is for other people.

9 Chickweed Lane

Pibgorn Wahoo Terminal is linked today for a reason.
http://i.xomf.com/wqlcm.jpg

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Aardmania posted:

Pibgorn Wahoo Terminal is linked today for a reason.
http://i.xomf.com/wqlcm.jpg

:holymoley:

Captain Midnight
(1943)

Classic Spider-Man 1998

Spidey going to show MJ his new organic web shooter. If you know what I mean. :wink: Also MJ is bizarrely jacked, in my opinion.

Skip two strips here because it's unnecessary

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

That looks nothing like a DaimyoChrysler.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Countdown until we get strips memorializing Antonin Scalia begins now. Over/under on Dustin being the first one?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Countdown until we get strips memorializing Antonin Scalia begins now. Over/under on Dustin being the first one?

Nancy

Esseb
Jun 29, 2008

Julet Esqu posted:

The Heart of Juliet Jones

Why does it smell like farts?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Classic Dinette Set accomplishes all its goals.

Working Daze is oh so brave.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix catches you out.

J Detan
Apr 24, 2008

Wir haben uns zu Meistern der Wissenschaft!

Grimey Drawer

I bet the Vietnam Vets will be shedding tears too.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Hahaha I'm sure dozens of lazy infantile gag comic artists are sprinting headlong to submit Supreme Court Justice obituary hot takes to their syndicates. Dagwood Bumstead shedding a tear over a gargantuan sandwich with a gavel stuck in it. Marigold Heavenly Nostrils looking wistfully at a sparkling, hovering 5-4 decision. Small children everywhere, eyes filling with tears, internalizing the concept of death mere instants before "Pluggers" asserts the constitutionality of the death penalty (again).

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

LordPants posted:

Classic Spider-Man 1998

Spidey going to show MJ his new organic web shooter. If you know what I mean. :wink: Also MJ is bizarrely jacked, in my opinion.

Orang-outang, to write as Poe wrote it. Not a gorilla, Stan Lee from 18 years ago.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Hahaha I'm sure dozens of lazy infantile gag comic artists are sprinting headlong to submit Supreme Court Justice obituary hot takes to their syndicates. Dagwood Bumstead shedding a tear over a gargantuan sandwich with a gavel stuck in it. Marigold Heavenly Nostrils looking wistfully at a sparkling, hovering 5-4 decision. Small children everywhere, eyes filling with tears, internalizing the concept of death mere instants before "Pluggers" asserts the constitutionality of the death penalty (again).

I actually really want all of this though

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Moomin Mamma's Maid

Classic Dilbert

:yikes:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress off, Dilbert

E: I enjoy reading it though.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

kidcoelacanth posted:

I actually really want all of this though

"Dustin" just three full-black panels, not signifying mourning but actually showing Steve Kelley performing a profane ritual in a lightless, soundless space below ground (unseen, Jeff Parker struggles against his bloodied bonds as Kelley raises the obsidian knife; a black-on-black box in panel 3 reads, invisibly, "TOMORROW:").

e: Marmaduke just dresses up like a judge and somehow legally enjoins his Mustache Man owner to give him all the bones, forever. No one questions this event, or the validity of the ruling.

A HUNGRY MOUTH fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 14, 2016

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Voltin Bolt posted:

Okay, I know Mark Trail is all about the disproportionately huge animals, but holy poo poo that pseudoscorpion!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

DUSTIN: Boy, dad, I hope I can be appointed Supreme Court justice!
ED: So you can take action and protect the constitution of this great country?
DUSIN: No, so I'd never have to find work again!
ED: ˇPlop!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Children will celebrate Scalia saying they are allowed to buy Mortal Kombat and Halo.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Feb 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Money
Feb 24, 2007
I'm a fancy lad.

Voltin Bolt posted:

well, how about the fact that CAVES ARE DARK! where is all that light coming from? how are they going to explore without any light? i mean there's unrealistic, and then there's just completely moronic. i can't even do a suspension of disbelief on this one.

• Locked thread