Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caros
May 14, 2008

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

It was equally shocking to learn that one of jrod's top thinkers, who candidly speaks about the constitutionality of racial segregation, and who thinks the Confederacy was great and abolitionists were extremist usurpers, is a founding member of the noted white supremacist hate-group The League of the South.

To be fair he totally hasn't gone to meetings in years and only associated with them when they were cool people who were into confederate history and secession talk, not when they were white supremacists. :eyeroll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Historically, such despots have concealed their true intentions by claiming that only a strong central authority can adequately protect the individual. But in practice, from whom did the state "protect" the individual? From family members (wives from their husbands, children from their parents), from churches, from communities. And it has done so by increasing its own power at the expense of these institutions

This is really worth a read, if anyone just glanced past it. God forbid a wife be protected from a husband, or a child from its parents!!! Because husbands certainly never do bad things to their families...

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Nolanar I changed your avatar to enrage Jrod luv yew

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Nolanar I changed your avatar to enrage Jrod luv yew

Aww, thanks friend :buddy:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The lack of anti-aliasing in the circle violates my eyes' NAP, Twerkteam.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

The lack of anti-aliasing in the circle violates my eyes' NAP, Twerkteam.

:goonsay:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

You've gone too far motherfucker. As soon as I remember which DRO I paid to not break my legs you're in for a beating.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

You've gone too far motherfucker. As soon as I remember which DRO I paid to not break my legs you're in for a beating.

MY DRO COULD KICK YOUR DRO'S rear end

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

OH YEAH WELL MY DRO IS DOUBLE INVINCIBLE PLUS FIVE

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AzufpOkynE

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Muscle Tracer posted:

This is really worth a read, if anyone just glanced past it. God forbid a wife be protected from a husband, or a child from its parents!!! Because husbands certainly never do bad things to their families...

And this part

quote:

It is highly significant, therefore, that the U.S. Constitution makes hardly any reference to individuals at all. It views Americans — not as part of an undifferentiated mass — but as members of particular states with rights and traditions of their own. The Bill of Rights, moreover, erroneously invoked by modern Civil Libertarians, was never intended to protect individuals from the state governments. Jefferson is far from alone in insisting that only the federal government is restricted from regulating the press, church-state relations, and so forth. The states may do as they wish in these areas.

You should be free to live joyously under a theocratic state that will burn you for being a heretic or throw you in prison for criticizing the government! :ancap:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I never got that. Tyrannous oppression is only morally wrong when it comes from a certain layer of the government, I guess.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

OH YEAH WELL MY DRO IS DOUBLE INVINCIBLE PLUS FIVE

OH YEAH WELL MY DRO KNOWS KUNG FU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

OH poo poo OH gently caress

I'm sorry

please accept these myriad slaves

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Wu-Tang DRO ain't nothing to gently caress with.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

OH poo poo OH gently caress

I'm sorry

please accept these myriad slaves

Thanks, stay free fellow white straight guy.

I would have also accepted wives

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

white straight guy

Oh, uhh, yeaaaah, that I am!! *looks around shiftily*

*runs to the fire door*

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I don't think this thread is going places. How about a page of closing statements followed by closure? :shobon:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you close the thread then jrod's only going to make a new one. :shrug:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
If you let jrod out he'll just poo poo up other threads with his 55 gallon drums of word vomit. :ohdear:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't think this thread is going places. How about a page of closing statements followed by closure? :shobon:

if you close this thread he'll just make a new one and start this whole process over again when he comes back, or else poo poo up other threads. just leave this one alone so that he can't pretend nobody responded to him since his last word vomit.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Well, having made it to the very end of this thread, I can confidently say that reading jrode's posts not only made me care less about property rights, I feel like I know less about property rights. It's been a real...the opposite of an education, I guess?

e: wait, he's not banning jrode too? I thought they went hand in hand!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I REFUSE TO CREATE JOINDER

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Nessus posted:

I REFUSE TO CREATE JOINDER

We're trespassing on Alhazred's property, D&D, and thereby initiating aggression against him. He has the right to non-initiatory violence against us, and we can only hope that he is merciful.

Of course, any reasonable store owner would be willing to forgive our trespass, because we would die without this source of libertarian bullshit. If Alhazred does commit non-initiatory violence (AS HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO BECAUSE THIS IS HIS PROPERTY), surely he would be shunned from modern society and driven into bankruptcy and death.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
dead serious aa there's a reason that the old lolbert thread (which jrode abandoned) has his name in the title: its a containment field so that his bullshit doesn't get spread across DaD

if he's not going to post in that one, close it, but keep the one he's actually posting in so that he's less likely to go start a new one

if you do insist on closing it, ban jrode

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

A bad idea. This thread is a containment zone for libertarian morons and a laugh riot to its regular posters.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Literally The Worst posted:

if you do insist on closing it, ban jrode

To be honest I think the jrode thing has played itself out at this point. Permabanning him would probably be the best option at this point. I don't think there's any more comedy to extract and he's already proven himself to be a colossal shithead.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ToxicSlurpee posted:

To be honest I think the jrode thing has played itself out at this point. Permabanning him would probably be the best option at this point. I don't think there's any more comedy to extract and he's already proven himself to be a colossal shithead.

there is always more and it is always worse

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

In the spirit of this thread I'm repudiating the statist tyranny of intellectual property rights and plagiarizing my closing statement.

Nolanar posted:

Let's play the syllogism game!

1: Theft can be morally justified under certain circumstances
2: Taxation is theft
3:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Don't ban jrod, I have too much fun hanging out with everyone in these threads. If he goes then I'm afraid we'll all drift apart like at the end of The Sandlot. :smith:

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Personally, I want to see if he has more Nazi-inspired policy he'd like to advocate for. Besides, I've learned a lot from other posters in the thread, and I like learning new things, so... :shobon:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Who What Now posted:

Don't ban jrod, I have too much fun hanging out with everyone in these threads. If he goes then I'm afraid we'll all drift apart like at the end of The Sandlot. :smith:

but benny and smalls stayed friends and squints got with the lifeguard, that was a good ending

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If you are any kind of moderator at all you will ban jrodefeld so that if nothing else he will have to pay at least :10bux: to inflict his bullshit on us again.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally The Worst posted:

but benny and smalls stayed friends and squints got with the lifeguard, that was a good ending

Yeah, but we're all Chubs. Chubses? Chubii?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Who What Now posted:

Chubsians

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Who What Now posted:

you mean the great hambino?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

paragon1 posted:

If you are any kind of moderator at all you will ban jrodefeld so that if nothing else he will have to pay at least :10bux: to inflict his bullshit on us again.

He's been banned before. Multiple times, I think. He'll pay. Apparently he also has had his avatar changed multiple times and always pays to have it put back in relatively short order.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Chubrubium

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

He's been banned before. Multiple times, I think. He'll pay. Apparently he also has had his avatar changed multiple times and always pays to have it put back in relatively short order.

I was under the impression that nobody's bought him a red text these past two years because we figured it would be lost once he inevitably got banned again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

ToxicSlurpee posted:

He can always be banned more.

I would ban him with every post, were I a moderator.

• Locked thread