Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Please ban or probate anyone who avoids the Tom Brady filter. Thanks and God Bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Manning being a dirtbag-ish goof isn't anything new. There was that newscaster in Indy that he was banging on the side not to mention some of his other dalliances with specific fans. There was a site I used to frequent that had groupie talk and they were spilling all sorts of tea about his personal life. Not necessarily that he's a predator but that he's had major...major problems with his wife over the years..mainly that she's a severe and very mean alcoholic.

I tried to look up these sites and look for Peyton, and holy poo poo, are these sites amazing

http://blindgossip.com/?p=76595#more-76595

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Peyton's pillow talk: "I'm going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight, Tracy, I promise you that."

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Peyton's pillow talk: "I'm going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight, Tracy, I promise you that."

Peyton's buying the Bud Lights tonight, ladies.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
why peyton why

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I said that I didn't think Peyton lays dick down like that the other day and someone said he really does. It's truly mind boggling. Peyton Manning. gently caress Machine. I like him now

I actually talked to my friend who told me that story the other day to confirm I remembered it correctly and while this is really gonna sound like My Uncle Works At Nintendo she said when she worked at an upscale clothing store in Indy that the player's wives would frequent and it was a well known secret Peyton was a huge man hoe. She even held his babies while waiting for the mom was picking clothes out and that their foreheads are just as big as daddy.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

Peyton's buying the Bud Lights tonight, ladies.

Is that a real picture? Bud light: the beer of rape.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Spiros posted:

Is that a real picture? Bud light: the beer of rape.

That's a real picture.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Turns out this was actually a documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEEYbXVCoT0

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Peyton kind of looks like the type of dude that needed to resort to nefarious tactics even with the inherent benefit of being a QB1

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"I was handing her shots and after I took her back to my place she threw up all over my room. After I made her clean it up, it was probably the best sex she'll never remember"
- Peyton

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Moral of the story: Drew Brees is the GOAT

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Magicpants posted:

Yeah think about it. If there was no football, Peyton would be like a chemist somewhere in the midwest. His wife would let him have passionless sex with her like once a month. He'd probably have a mustache. Years pass as he grows more and more numb until one day he hands his coworker the wrong solvent and watches unflinchingly as the reaction goes horribly wrong and his coworker writhes around on the floor in agony. It is the first time he has felt alive since high school he realizes. A new passion awakens.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

I actually talked to my friend who told me that story the other day to confirm I remembered it correctly and while this is really gonna sound like My Uncle Works At Nintendo she said when she worked at an upscale clothing store in Indy that the player's wives would frequent and it was a well known secret Peyton was a huge man hoe. She even held his babies while waiting for the mom was picking clothes out and that their foreheads are just as big as daddy.

Hahaha love it. Please more if you have it. I'm a huge gossip fan I want to hang out with players' wives and spill tea

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hahaha love it. Please more if you have it. I'm a huge gossip fan I want to hang out with players' wives and spill tea

Matt Stafford's wife is hated by the Lions for constantly blasting Lions fans on Twitter and Instagam, team management has repeatedly chewed out Stafford over this.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Codependent Poster posted:

Please ban or probate anyone who avoids the Tom Brady filter. Thanks and God Bless

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ban anyone who doesn't use his Christian name(s) Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

Ban anyone who doesn't use his Christian name(s) Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.

Way too many *s then

Nov 6, 2002

That filter is making it very difficult for me to have serious discussions in this forum about Tom Brady the Civil War general and Second Assistant Postmaster General.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Manning being a dirtbag-ish goof isn't anything new. There was that newscaster in Indy that he was banging on the side not to mention some of his other dalliances with specific fans. There was a site I used to frequent that had groupie talk and they were spilling all sorts of tea about his personal life. Not necessarily that he's a predator but that he's had major...major problems with his wife over the years..mainly that she's a severe and very mean alcoholic.

Yeah I'm kind of surprised the story took off so much. Especially since this incident was brought up by a number of outlets right before the Super Bowl (Daily Beast wrote about it I know). Plus the author of this new story somehow pretending that he came across the Pentagon Papers when it's just files from a well covered court case 20 years ago.

Someone looking to find a story should see if they can get information on the 1994 incident regarding Peyton. That one is still sealed by a Judge if I remember right and is supposedly much worse.

Nov 6, 2002

When the Pro Bowl didn't suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n_hQleAV9w

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I honestly don't understand why NHL guys can do skill competition stuff and the NFL can't. I mean, maybe they're held under the thumb of the league as a player's union a touch more but still.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
The skill competitions made more players marketable, so the NFL is really missing out because they're are curmudgeon ed old men.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this sure is a thing

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Checking back in to say that it's still enormously funny that Aww Shucks himself is a man ho

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

sweet thursday posted:

In other news, Scalia is dead. This is one case where I'm not too worried over being happy about the death of another person

God dammit

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

PrinceRandom posted:

it does thanks. i've just never heard those terms before.

I have alshon Jeffery and Deandre hopkins, unfortunately it's as hard to draft a QB in this game as in Real life.

What game is this?

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

beejay posted:

What game is this?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/344340/

It's got basically 0 polish but hey it's basically the only football sim out there. I guess unless you consider madden franchise mode a sim game

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

if i were a pro athlete i'd have so much sex i'd contract syphilis lmao

Maybe that's the real explanation for Manning's forehead, tertiary syphilis

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day TFF!!!

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

AsInHowe posted:

Matt Stafford's wife is hated by the Lions for constantly blasting Lions fans on Twitter and Instagam, team management has repeatedly chewed out Stafford over this.

Wasn't there some other player whose wife was really easy to troll

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mrs. Brent Grimes is a loving lunatic if that's what you're referring to

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Amazing headline, amazing lede.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Just more *'s for more to slap into the filter
How dare you... how dare you.
You try your best and I'll still find my way around it. Ban me and this place will be worse off for it!
Ad infinitum!

Ad infinitum...

No one die this off-season. 'cept you chiche😉 :love:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Beginning this year, a prospect invited to the NFL Scouting Combine will not be allowed to participate if a background check shows misdemeanor or felony convictions involving violence or use of a weapon, domestic violence, sexual offense and/or sexual assault, according to a memo obtained by NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000635000/article/players-with-domestic-violence-convictions-barred-from-combine

I get what they are trying to do, but at the same time, you have to be convicted etc. etc. If you are some rising star you get prefferential treatment and can make certain "events" disappear.

I don't think this will change anything except the NFL looking like it is doing something.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Those poor weapon totin', women raping felons.
gently caress off it's too early in the off-season for my heart to bleed with that much reckless abandon

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
N: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000636046/article/belichick-brady-garner-votes-in-nh-primary

V: :ughh:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Anyone who would do that probably shouldn't have a say in who the next president will be, so look on the bright side, they threw away their vote instead of actually influencing the election in any serious manner.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Yeah cause Nixon worked out so well last time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Skwirl posted:

Anyone who would do that probably shouldn't have a say in who the next president will be, so look on the bright side, they threw away their vote instead of actually influencing the election in any serious manner.

Well...they threw away that vote, christ knows what they will do in the general election

• Locked thread