Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Hiveminded posted:

There is a hidden page here: http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/
ctrl-a, and look right above the offering arrows.

Don't wear it out.

e: actually I don't trust goons to do simple things correctly, here's the link itself: http://killsixbilliondemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/who.jpg

alisson lookin a bit zossy

im hype

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

Hiveminded posted:

There is a hidden page here: http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/
ctrl-a, and look right above the offering arrows.

Don't wear it out.

e: actually I don't trust goons to do simple things correctly, here's the link itself: http://killsixbilliondemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/who.jpg

I'd seen that before, and always wondered where it was linked from. I figured it was some hidden tumblr thing.

I'm going to miss naive Alisson.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Aurium posted:

I'd seen that before, and always wondered where it was linked from. I figured it was some hidden tumblr thing.

I'm going to miss naive Alisson.

she has learned that the sanctioned action is to Cut

Calef
Aug 21, 2007

There's also the alphabet transliteration hiding in the uploads (unless this was somewhere else obvious)

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

paranoid randroid posted:

alisson lookin a bit zossy

im hype

That looks more like

The boyfriend, somehow having obtained the Key, and gone more than a little nutty, to me.

Which is worrying in itself.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

...I suppose when you achieve complete mastery over space-time, linearity goes right out the window, huh?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Captain Oblivious posted:

That looks more like

The boyfriend, somehow having obtained the Key, and gone more than a little nutty, to me.

Which is worrying in itself.

Zaid has brown eyes, just sayin'

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Tarezax posted:

Zaid has brown eyes, just sayin'

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd1-7/

:shrug:

They look blue in that one, and are indistinct cartoon pinpricks in the one before it. I'd prefer to be wrong in any event, but that seems to be where my uncertainty is stemming from.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Zaid also has much thicker eyebrows and a more squarish jaw. Remember that Allison isn't a natural blonde.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Captain Oblivious posted:

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd1-7/

:shrug:

They look blue in that one, and are indistinct cartoon pinpricks in the one before it. I'd prefer to be wrong in any event, but that seems to be where my uncertainty is stemming from.

Are you maybe a little color blind? His eyes are not blue at all there. His eyes still could be blue if maybe this is a lighting thing but they do not a appear blue at all in the comic you posted.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Your way works too posted:

Are you maybe a little color blind? His eyes are not blue at all there. His eyes still could be blue if maybe this is a lighting thing but they do not a appear blue at all in the comic you posted.

Nope, know for a fact I'm not. In the lighting of that scene, you'd expect his eyes to be a fair bit darker if they were brown. They look indistinct, but on the blue side given the shade on the upper half of his face.

Edit: For clarity's sake, the preceding pages make it fairly obvious they're not supposed to be blue. This is just an explanation for why I thought so originally. I was referencing just this particular anomalous page.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Someone mentioned 82's three star deal going on his forehead, on a reread I noticed Incubus has it too in the dream conversation with Allison.

Eglamore
Apr 19, 2005

Walker told me I have AIDS.
We've never actually seen what Incubus looks like in his present state. It could be him, given the cloak, the key, and the fact he looks like a scarred as heck formerly handsome dude.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I bounced around between Allison, Zaid, and Incubus too - I was fixating on the earring, which none of them have, but I'm pretty sure any one of them is capable of accessorizing between now and then

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Oxxidation posted:

I bounced around between Allison, Zaid, and Incubus too - I was fixating on the earring, which none of them have, but I'm pretty sure any one of them is capable of accessorizing between now and then

I learned from my animes that the only way you can tell anyone apart is their hair color, clothing, and accessories, which means that something like an earring is immutable.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Eglamore posted:

We've never actually seen what Incubus looks like in his present state. It could be him, given the cloak, the key, and the fact he looks like a scarred as heck formerly handsome dude.
Whoever it was claimed to be Incubus in the dream sequence but they could be lying.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Eglamore posted:

Given that all the other demiurges have been twisted by their Sin, he's probably some withered ghoul.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
incubus has been warped into a being who is simply too glam to live, and yet cannot die

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

Allison has a piercing on her right ear, same as the one in the "Don't wear it out" picture.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-chapter-1-1/
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/who.jpg

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

wiegieman posted:

Given that all the other demiurges have been twisted by their Sin, he's probably some withered ghoul.

Solomon David's rocking beard is actually a massive tumor, but he thinks he pulls the look off too well to get it looked at.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

she has learned that the sanctioned action is to Cut

and that to live you must not dye

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Parts Kit posted:

Whoever it was claimed to be Incubus in the dream sequence but they could be lying.

Except he was also saying she wouldn't remember it, so who was he lying to? Is there someone that we've seen who has a compulsion to lie for the sake of lying?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Incubus is probably like Solomon and Jagganoth - his aspect keeps him youthful.

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
It's also possible - albeit extraordinarily unlikely - that Incubus is pretty much a what-you-see-is-what-you-get deal, that he's a hedonistic cosmic supertyrant with no weird gimmicks. Hell, we don't know what the various domains of the Seven They Are Seven are like - we've seen a bit of Mottom's, and it's about what you'd expect given what we've seen of her, but for all we know, the domains of the other six are significantly less horrifying.

(This seems particularly unlikely for Jagganoth or Gog-Agog, but.)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its not like incubus really needs a gimmick, outside of being a creepy gently caress who teleports into peoples dreams to go YOU WANT THIS like some kind of double-entendre molestor

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

its not like incubus really needs a gimmick, outside of being a creepy gently caress who teleports into peoples dreams to go YOU WANT THIS like some kind of double-entendre molestor

Incubus' gimmick is that he is an incubus.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a physical body anymore, and that's why he didn't go to the meeting. He can only meet people in dreams or the void.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I think being an incubus is Incubus' gimmick. Being a dreamworld molester is definitely part of it. Maybe he inflicts sleep apnea/paralysis as well.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
his gimmick is putting out middling-performing singles in which he informs people that theyre no fuckin' elvis and should step down, step down, step down

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

his gimmick is putting out middling-performing singles in which he informs people that theyre no fuckin' elvis and should step down, step down, step down

Every other demiurge thought he wrote that song about them. The ensuring war lasted 170,000 years and reduced countless worlds to ash.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
every other demiurge excepting solomon david, who doesnt listen to, ugh, mainstream radio

oh and gog-agog, who only listens to recordings of a horn section being thrown down a flight of stairs

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

every other demiurge excepting solomon david, who doesnt listen to, ugh, mainstream radio

oh and gog-agog, who only listens to recordings of a horn section being thrown down a flight of stairs

He might prefer to hearing the sound of new buildings collapsing.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
So I guess 82's a big fan of Nic Cage and John Travolta.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Going widescreen with this update

All about dem hats.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm Josef Stalin (lurking in the leftmost window)

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I think I visited there once.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

By contrast, the airships are surprisingly simple in design.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I found Wizard Whitebeard's scroll and Odlaw, but I couldn't find the main man himself.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

These aren't even Mottom's digs, this is all just for the visitors.

Notice how all the soldiery look like 18th century colonial powers and not the weird medieval mishmash of Throne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

wiegieman posted:

Notice how all the soldiery look like 18th century colonial powers and not the weird medieval mishmash of Throne.

And the architecture is straight-up Mughal India; Throne tilts that way very heavily, but this is basically direct.