Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Just because we can't understand our pet's emotions doesn't mean it's okay to terrorize them.
I'm so sick of these 'hilarious' planks we play on animals for internet jollies.
The cucumber thing was awful, not funny. How is it funny to see the pet you supposedly love frightened to death??
/rant

If you need me, I'll be in PI, I guess..

in the laughing at people's pain thread, this happens over a cat getting trapped momentarily in a clear plastic bin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Enourmo posted:

lmao

for context apparently he thought he was buying another exclusive album like the wu tang one. guess not!

:lol: Oh holy poo poo please tell me this is actually real and not a joke Shkreli account

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Feb 14, 2016

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Ozz81 posted:

:lol: Oh holy poo poo please tell me this is actually real and not a joke Shkreli account

It's his account, but as Bottom Liner pointed out, he is making a joke

https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/698899227141869572

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

The real joke, as always, is bitcoin.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Just because we can't understand our pet's emotions doesn't mean it's okay to terrorize them.
I'm so sick of these 'hilarious' planks we play on animals for internet jollies.
The cucumber thing was awful, not funny. How is it funny to see the pet you supposedly love frightened to death??
/rant

Every time a cat is startled it's like animal abuse. #safespaceforanimals

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Shkreli is basically a professional troll. Not a funny one, but still, don't take anything he says or does seriously.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

DavidAlltheTime posted:

/rant

Ive never owned a Cat but I can tell he/she loves that poo poo. Probably best to go back to PE fucktard

Edit: You can't judge your pets emotions? loving hell don't ever have a pet again. Unless it's a Pitbull, sounds perfect for you

Astrobastard has a new favorite as of 22:04 on Feb 14, 2016

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
TBF, if I was eating or doing some other mundane thing and then turned around and saw that a cucumber had seemingly materialized out of nowhere, I'd be startled too, but I can't jump like that.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

until Say Nothing can rerail the thread this will have to do

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

RabbitWizard posted:

Every time a cat is startled it's like animal abuse. #safespaceforanimals

No, I got this, It's like... rape! Or Hitler! #dontjokeaboutanything

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Karma Monkey posted:

TBF, if I was eating or doing some other mundane thing and then turned around and saw that a cucumber had seemingly materialized out of nowhere, I'd be startled too, but I can't jump like that.

please work out, until you can, thank you

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Dex posted:

please work out, until you can, thank you

Ok, will do. Until then, enjoy this silliness I found while looking for "man jumps like startled cat" on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET9KGyaMJg0

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

Kool-Aid Man shocks the world.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Spikey posted:

Sabotaged by Macho Man for gimmick infringement OOH YEAHHHH

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

poo poo's about to go down. About six floors, to be exact.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

It looks like a pair of CSI guys checking the scene and the shocked woman who discovered the body.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Spikey posted:

http://i.imgur.com/dmOP2oi.gifv

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

It's like a Far Side trouble brewing comic come to life

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

that was the joke yeah

Pesticide20 posted:

It's like a Far Side trouble brewing comic come to life

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Oh noooo!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

DavidAlltheTime posted:

/rant

pls source your quotes

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Courtesy of twitter

:allears:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
According to his Twitter, Kanye West is $53 million dollars in debt.

Maybe he could make an album for Shkreli.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Happy Landfill posted:

Courtesy of twitter

:allears:

Ah, that's the good stuff.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

DavidAlltheTime posted:

/rant

Alright, alright, keep scaring animals! What do I know?! Sheesh!

A peace offering:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGwt75NdjE

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you put two cats in a room, they will play by sneaking up and scaring each other.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
My cat runs out the room if I sneeze suddenly. I suppose I better call the RSPCA on myself.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
My sister's cat loves to jump up on the kitchen bench and demand skritches. But if I leave the room and come back with a jacket on, she runs off terrified of the 'stranger'.

Cats are idiots.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Das Boo posted:

If you put two cats in a room, they will play by sneaking up and scaring each other.

Given what I know of cats, I'm betting those two ran right into each other after this gif.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

Gorilla Salad posted:

My sister's cat loves to jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbUGwA_woCE

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DavidAlltheTime posted:

/rant

I'm 90% sure this is a joke post about how kids will get PTSD if you dunk their faces into their cake.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Cats r dum. They like to b scared. I like to be scared too. I ride a rollercoaster. Same thing. Fear is fun. Herf de derp a loop do dum.

(They don't understand. In the moment, they hate it. It's mean. It's bullying a pet.)

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Cats r dum. They like to b scared. I like to be scared too. I ride a rollercoaster. Same thing. Fear is fun. Herf de derp a loop do dum.

(They don't understand. In the moment, they hate it. It's mean. It's bullying a pet.)

If at first you don't succeed, give up

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

pro click right here for mario cat

In related videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbgl75BT_BU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

http://i.imgur.com/qVmX3YF.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

This is amazing

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I'm with DATT on this. If the height of hilarity to you is playing cruel pranks on your pet, then you shouldn't own one. Pets trust and love unconditionally, and doing stupid poo poo to them for your own amusement betrays that trust. No wonder your pets hate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

DavidAlltheTime posted:

/rant

Listen here cum-slut