Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

RedTonic posted:

DBC2-D2DB-6BA4-414A-B33A

Grabbed that because as much as I hate what they've done to this game I'm a broken person and only play bad games outside of dark souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Grabbed that because as much as I hate what they've done to this game I'm a broken person and only play bad games outside of dark souls

The Stimperor is pleased. :eonwe:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
14D7-F8FE-B4BC-429E-812B

Have fun, random goon.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Lt. Lizard posted:

14D7-F8FE-B4BC-429E-812B

Have fun, random goon.

Already gone. Someone else snagged it.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Kimsemus posted:

Someone needs to turn the stimpire into a civ 5 civilization

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

my valentine's gift to you

Kimsemus posted:

BDO, Dark Souls III... poo poo, I still need to finish II (my PS3 died, ugh) and BB. The Stimperor is going to have such a good Q2 this year.

If I wind up with more keys, I'll post them here.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Third World Reggin posted:

lol at the broken people that must play every mmo or can't stop playing all mmos for any given length of time

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
tough crowd

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

look man I just follow the prey

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Sweet, got a beta key from the lottery. Been wanting to try this game for years.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!

Lt. Lizard posted:

Browse the official forums for a bit. Goons will probably piss off half of the server just by existing.

Oh, no I was talking about loving ourselves, everyone else is a given.

futile
May 18, 2009

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I mean, it makes sense. This entire generation's first MMO was World of Warcraft. They hear stories about EVE, become a little intrigued, look up gameplay and call it boring.

Explaining a sandbox MMO is like trying to explain a color to a blind person, they have no frame of reference. Luckily, Minecraft and DayZ have been the most successful multiplayer titles to come out in years, but it takes years to develop these things so there is something in development that we know about or will know about soon that'll take these mechanics into consideration.

Great video on the matter
https://youtube.com/watch?v=nvK8fua6O64
Yeah but EVE really is boring

suction
Jul 17, 2009
111F-FA27-AA1A-499F-AB52

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist

drinkfist might like to think of himself as a commando irl, but I like to think of myself as an ork kommando

ps: got a spare key gimme email or pm or w/e

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Bah gawd he had a family!
So who will be the guild leader for thus game that's obviously bad alread

Also can a goon hook me up with a code

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

i already had beta access but since the devs gave me an extra key i figured you dickweeds could have it

1C1E-8B89-B083-4D0C-A9F7

Hatastrophe
Sep 28, 2007

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I mean, it makes sense. This entire generation's first MMO was World of Warcraft. They hear stories about EVE, become a little intrigued, look up gameplay and call it boring.

Explaining a sandbox MMO is like trying to explain a color to a blind person, they have no frame of reference. Luckily, Minecraft and DayZ have been the most successful multiplayer titles to come out in years, but it takes years to develop these things so there is something in development that we know about or will know about soon that'll take these mechanics into consideration.

Great video on the matter
https://youtube.com/watch?v=nvK8fua6O64

I get where this video is coming from, but it seems a lot of the content that comes from EVE (or at least the more seemingly exciting parts) come from competitive PVP play which a lot of people who play MMOs don't have a huge interest in. Correct me if I'm wrong in that though, because I probably am.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

noELrunes posted:

So who will be the guild leader for thus game that's obviously bad alread

Also can a goon hook me up with a code

When CB2 Starts we well figure out how the guilds work in the NA version. Lewtt already made the thread so he is the guild leader as per MMOHMO rules and regulations. Although if the guild fills up then another guild will need to be created. That guild will be run by someone like Badr or Kimmyseesus given that they are the kind of losers that would want to do something like that. If you are an unmedicated fuckup shitlord I suggest you go with them. All normal medicated fuckups will be in with Lewtt.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
I thought Eonwe was in charge.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
definitely not

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
someone get Arus to run a guild for BDO

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Eonwe posted:

someone get Arus to run a guild for BDO

I'd try but he's a Difficult Goon.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Dukka posted:

i already had beta access but since the devs gave me an extra key i figured you dickweeds could have it

1C1E-8B89-B083-4D0C-A9F7

Since whoever grabbed that was lazy, the key is taken.
I was bit hyped to get mail from them titled IMPORTANT CLOSED BETA INFO but it was a lie.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Grausherra posted:

Since whoever grabbed that was lazy, the key is taken.
I was bit hyped to get mail from them titled IMPORTANT CLOSED BETA INFO but it was a lie.

If it's a beta key it say

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
I look forward to roleplaying as a horse molester minigame master with the rest of you for the few weeks this keeps us entertained.

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Bah gawd he had a family!

ohsosad posted:

I look forward to roleplaying as a horse molester minigame master with the rest of you for the few weeks this keeps us entertained.

thirty dollars to purchase, a 3 weeks lifetime of entertainment

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Drinkfist posted:

When CB2 Starts we well figure out how the guilds work in the NA version. Lewtt already made the thread so he is the guild leader as per MMOHMO rules and regulations. Although if the guild fills up then another guild will need to be created. That guild will be run by someone like Badr or Kimmyseesus given that they are the kind of losers that would want to do something like that. If you are an unmedicated fuckup shitlord I suggest you go with them. All normal medicated fuckups will be in with Lewtt.

Don't you put that evil on me.

I'll just let Lewtt run things and I'll cause drama killing people.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Kimsemus posted:

Don't you put that evil on me.

I'll just let Lewtt run things and I'll cause drama killing people.

Don't you go taking my loving job. Go run the musket whale hunter group. I know you fucks and that is totally your jam. You can call yourselves Moby Goon or some garbage.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
We need to establish a guild called "No Infighting" with a charter of mutual hate and loathing.

We can use /guild to discuss the merits of various micro breweries.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Let's call the guild Beanless Chili and plunder the caravans with cooking goods.

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why don't we just join some random global chat spamming guild and let them handle the arduous duty of leadership.

It will probably have a sweet name too like ~dragon knights~ or ~ sword art online~

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

If I would want niggerstomper58 to be my clan leader, I would just go to hellthread.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder what would happen if goons all joined some Big Name Streamer Guild but didn't admit in guild chat as to whom was a goon.

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Drinkfist posted:

Don't you go taking my loving job. Go run the musket whale hunter group. I know you fucks and that is totally your jam. You can call yourselves Moby Goon or some garbage.

clearly Goony Dick is the better choice

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

kalstrams posted:

If I would want niggerstomper58 to be my clan leader, I would just go to hellthread.

Is having niggerstomper58 as our clan leader an option?

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

Already gone. Someone else snagged it.

Ruggan, you in man? Lics and I are going in on this one it looks like.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Are we getting a team speak or slack or some other lovely goon drama generator in place for cbt2?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Usenet Magic-User posted:

Are we getting a team speak or slack or some other lovely goon drama generator in place for cbt2?

may i introduce you to my good friend discord

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

may i introduce you to my good friend discord

which one, people mentioned this and then said but badr and there was no more talk of it also discord is poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Let use set up an Exchange server this time.