Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

frank.club posted:

[OoK after hitting some loud (code word for good weed)] Rahhhhh! Wrrrrraaaaaaa!
[The One Reborn] woah dude! Chillllll!

orphan smokes mid bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

orphan smokes mid bro

Cmon fam

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fam or some say fams

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fozzy fosbourne posted:

fam or some say fams

I do t think you say either...

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

frank.club posted:

I do t think you say either...

nope

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
beast claws too good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

fam or some say fams

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

scary ghost dog posted:

beast claws too good

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

All my good cursed gems are +22% physical -10% kin so I put them on the whirligig and just use Tonitrus if there is KIn instead since they're probably weak to the lightning anwayy

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

Eileen the Crow: F. Gasc. What the gently caress up

Father Gascoigne: Awww poo poo it's the motherfucking Crow

Eileen the Crow: Come hit this poo poo, Hunter.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
listening to the soundtrack on YouTube.........some of these are the best orchestral tracks ive ever heard. 2nd half of ludwig song, the whole gascoigne song, all the cleric beast variations, the song from the soundtrack with the ah ah aaaahhhs......... [schwarzeneggar voice] every time i hear it it's like cumming

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Laurence song sounds like cleric beast mixed with ornstein and smough brass

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ugh.....i hate blood gems. i never want to play on my characters that dont have 27%, 32% or +65 str scaling gems. i cant walk away from this power

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

In Training posted:

Eileen the Crow: F. Gasc. What the gently caress up

Father Gascoigne: Awww poo poo it's the motherfucking Crow

Eileen the Crow: Come hit this poo poo, Hunter.

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i loving did it! i eat orphan!!!!!!!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

i loving did it! i eat orphan!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

man the laurence fight is long and drawn out

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

All my good cursed gems are +22% physical -10% kin so I put them on the whirligig and just use Tonitrus if there is KIn instead since they're probably weak to the lightning anwayy

the dlc added some but theres hardly any kin enemies in the game. lotta kin bosses though.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

man the laurence fight is long and drawn out

he does have a lot of hp. i like the fight though

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

listening to the soundtrack on YouTube.........some of these are the best orchestral tracks ive ever heard. 2nd half of ludwig song, the whole gascoigne song, all the cleric beast variations, the song from the soundtrack with the ah ah aaaahhhs......... [schwarzeneggar voice] every time i hear it it's like cumming

The First Hunter so good, not as good as Gwyn but imo up there

I love how they get more orchestral the more you go al ong and the last song is just a sad thingy

When the 2nd half of ludwig kicks in after the cutscene holy poo poo

scary ghost dog posted:

Laurence song sounds like cleric beast mixed with ornstein and smough brass

There's like a trumpet or something I have no idea that goes BRAAAAAAAAP at some point in the background

I.N.R.I posted:

the dlc added some but theres hardly any kin enemies in the game. lotta kin bosses though.

Orphan isn't even Kin which is weird

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lore question: Do you think the Byrgenwerth hunters hosed the big human faced fish (Kos) when they found it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
cool, i never noticed it had a human face before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VybhdYwpIbg

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lore question: Do you think the Byrgenwerth hunters hosed the big human faced fish (Kos) when they found it
shcolars gently caress their cthulhus and cum in them.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Vulich the Subtle posted:

shcolars gently caress their cthulhus and cum in them.

Epic name / post combo

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i think the hamlet villagers hosed the fish monster.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Sorry about the thread IT

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln
drat, I don't know why I chose to do the DLC on my NG++ character, but OoK is finally dead.

Cool fight, and I loved using the weedwhacker on the worshippers in the cave before him

Ludwig is still my favorite though

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

gd the watchdog 2 sucks rear end

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Does orphan have mvc2-style otg's or am I just waiting too late to dodge

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

he's one of my least favorite fights in the whole series because of how boring he is to fight the right way, and how much luck there is in fighting him the fun way

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I beat the one reborn!. Couldn't figure out how to visceral him tho, He would put his head(rear end?) Down near the ground and not attack for a few sec but I guess I wasn't standing in the first right place.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

he's one of my least favorite fights in the whole series because of how boring he is to fight the right way, and how much luck there is in fighting him the fun way

is the fun way where you try to hit his left forepaw?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

is the fun way where you try to hit his left forepaw?

basically: i eventually beat him by summoning queen killer, and using him as a distraction while dodging into his attack and hitting his back (my) left flank. that was actually a pretty fun fight. every time i did the bait and hit on his nose it took a long-rear end time and was incredibly boring.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

basically: i eventually beat him by summoning queen killer, and using him as a distraction while dodging into his attack and hitting his back (my) left flank. that was actually a pretty fun fight. every time i did the bait and hit on his nose it took a long-rear end time and was incredibly boring.

i was following this strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDSo2ihk1Zo (because idgaf about the chalice dungeons) and its a much more fun fight than hitting him on the nose and retreating.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat him dodging forward

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i'd like that fight legitimately if his flame charge wasn't guaranteed death

i did the first version of him recently on my tinge guy and without the insta-death it was actually really fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now that I've finished DSII I will be playing a tinge guy. Might go to Logarius immediately after Amelia and try to beat him ASAP for the early Chikage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
poo poo I missed logarius. Can I still go there after beating ROM and the one reborn? I'm almost regretting doing a blind play play through, I think I missed dark beast Paarl too