Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chance is meh but Vic is garbaggio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Dexo posted:

If its any consolation your opinions are only slightly less wrong than those people who think Cosby is Innocent

Also I don't like his voice

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Tremendous Taste posted:

Chance is meh but Vic is garbaggio
Douchey opinion stated in a douchey way
-Yeezy S3 $673

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Chance is what, 22? I think he has plenty of time to continue growing as an artist.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Ultralight Beam, Feedback, and Waves are good. A lot more auto tune on this than I was expecting though.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
What is fixing Wolves is just making that like, 4 measure of drum kit in time with the actual song :ohdear:

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Good Will Hrunting posted:

What is fixing Wolves is just making that like, 4 measure of drum kit in time with the actual song :ohdear:

probably putting vic and sia back in but who knows with kanye

patched version will probably be 8 minutes long with a skit about nike in the middle

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/698949149975130112

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

HorseRenoir posted:

The album version? Andre 3000 has a cameo and Kanye added a third verse that is pretty much a based freestyle. He literally stops freestyling to take a random phone call and kept it in the song, lol

Can't believe he's got such a lovely ringtone

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

who

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
can't believe this album has an Arthur Russell sample

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

lol @ some random on twitter thinking kanye is going to care if she calls him a bitch

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eje2Eh37DxM

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
best way to fix wolves would be press delete in the tidal database

:owned:

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
Yeezus is an album about a serial philanderer who just got married and is about to have a kid. He's freaking out and he's just emptying out everything in his closet while he dealing for this monumental shift.

TLOP is post birth. He's calmer, more introspective, more loving and collaborative. He's confident again. He's got this.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

KidVanguard posted:

Yeezus is an album about a serial philanderer who just got married and is about to have a kid. He's freaking out and he's just emptying out everything in his closet while he dealing for this monumental shift.

TLOP is post birth. He's calmer, more introspective, more loving and collaborative. He's confident again. He's got this.

She just bleached her rear end in a top hat.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

I'm sure bette midler is up to her neck in kanye $$$$ considering last call is entirely based around samples of one of her songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCfWrbwDNG8

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
It's like the sieve is broken. Some PR person hosed up and Kanye access to his Twitter account and now every day we can expect a twitter rant.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

temple posted:

Douchey opinion stated in a douchey way
-Yeezy S3 $673

If that follows I expect y'all to call my opinions GOAT

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Dexo posted:

It's like the sieve is broken. Some PR person hosed up and Kanye access to his Twitter account and now every day we can expect a twitter rant.

Crazy Twitter Kanye is back

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
every tweet from Kanye is like a ray of sunshine in my twitter timeline, who the hell wouldn't want him to tweet regularly

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

What's the bass line sample from in Fade? I recognize it from somewhere, or something really similar to it, but can't put my finger on it.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Vince MechMahon posted:

What's the bass line sample from in Fade? I recognize it from somewhere, or something really similar to it, but can't put my finger on it.

I mean, it reminds me superficially of that Chemical Brothers song Got Glint? I don't know if that's what you're thinking off.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Vince MechMahon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFdMJCvDjDQ

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Welp! There it is.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
So, this is interesting.. Cashmere Cat RT'd Kanye's post about fixing Wolves but has since undone that.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Good Will Hrunting posted:

So, this is interesting.. Cashmere Cat RT'd Kanye's post about fixing Wolves but has since undone that.
:stare:

Oh god YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Yah idk, I screen grabbed it for a friend earlier as soon as it happened and I went back to show another friend and its gone???

E: Nevermind I'm dumb it was Sinjin who said it but gently caress I'm nervous that it will be a stupid minor tweak

Good Will Hrunting fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Feb 15, 2016

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ultralight Beam is so "Old Kanye" that I have goosebumps im so loving happy about this

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
ok but there is some serious poo poo going down on kanye's twitter right now

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699108088687755264

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
making a public plea to Zuckerberg which also insisted giving money to build schools in Africa isn't as important as giving money to Kanye West to design emoticons (you know, in a roundabout way)

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Somebody please take ya mans phone away from him

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

abraham linksys posted:

ok but there is some serious poo poo going down on kanye's twitter right now

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699108088687755264
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/699107322895994880

His brain is short circuiting again

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
brah already means the same thing as bruh

silly kanye

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
He has serious mental problems Jesus

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Haha drat this actually got a little sad there for Kanye begging mark zuckerburg to give him money lmao

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists…you’d rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country…"

every time I think we hit peak Kanye he moves the goalposts

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

LUXURY SEARCH ENGINE

e: at this point I seriously think kanye thinks he's crypto-begging to be let into the illuminati

d0s fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Feb 15, 2016

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I think this is going to end up my favorite Kanye album

I really slept on No More Parties and yea that Real Friends into Wolves fade is good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Kanye go to a loving brain doctor and then listen to that doctor.

• Locked thread