Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
~Deadpool movie quick quiz~

* How many people saw the end credit snipping scene about Cable?
* How many people went full mast at that comment about having Cable?
- How many people want him to sound like drunk highschool football coach Cable in MH?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

So I uploaded my video but when I got back home the link had timed out or some nonsense. I sent it in but I'm not sure if others can see it. ICR let me know if I need to resubmit and I'll send it first thing in the morning. At least there won't need to be any frame counting to decide the winner in this match.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

nostrata posted:

So I uploaded my video but when I got back home the link had timed out or some nonsense. I sent it in but I'm not sure if others can see it. ICR let me know if I need to resubmit and I'll send it first thing in the morning. At least there won't need to be any frame counting to decide the winner in this match.

I received it and watched it. Looks good!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

I don't get the point of that game did David Brevik stop being the CEO of a company that makes Diablo with Marvel Superheroes to make sudoku minesweeper that doesn't work? I can't believe that is the case.

Yet that is exactly what I see here

He probably resigned cos all the sodium in the hotdogs was killing him. Or was fired over the FF thing.

suction
Jul 17, 2009
that game looks like it could be made in javascript in an hour

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

suction posted:

He's been working on that since he joined the MH team in 2009.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Quick update:

If your name is listed below, don't forget to send over your submission. Good luck all!

KentonP Scarlet Witch
sirotocusii Squirrel Girl

ZodiakLucien Kitty Pryde
Hogama Cable
burgthock Nightcrawler

5 remain. Good luck guys!

I am good with extending this deadline until I stream tomorrow. Not submitting worked for Round 1 but now that it's versing somebody, I gotta get times guys.

I stream tomorrow at 8pm EST and that is my absolute, final cutoff. I kick anybody who doesn't submit their time. Please do your part. :)

Good luck again!

ICR fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 15, 2016

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

Yet that is exactly what I see here

Cake sittah

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I hate you so much right now for reminding me of those.

can't wait for corrupted blessings

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

suction posted:

and if you're mainlining scotch while doing so?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I think everyone will submit and has submitted great videos! Good job guys!

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

~Deadpool movie quick quiz~

* How many people saw the end credit snipping scene about Cable?
* How many people went full mast at that comment about having Cable?
- How many people want him to sound like drunk highschool football coach Cable in MH?

I did, I did, and most definitely.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i submitted a potato, call me tony starch

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Greywords posted:

Wintermint don't fail me! You need to kick me out of the running!

Or you could let my one-run Thor move forward. I mean, it's not like finding out the next round's rules and then just doing one run is a lot of effort.

It'll be a real close race, bud. I gave it a good few hours of tries, I tell you hwhat.

edit: Video submitted!

Darke GBF fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Feb 15, 2016

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
I need Round 2 in my life. Please!

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

Darke GBF posted:

It'll be a real close race, bud. I gave it a good few hours of tries, I tell you hwhat.

edit: Video submitted!

Good, good! Then my freedom is incoming.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

Builds always use the top top items that a casual player might see 2 of. The standard hero-specific uniques are more than enough to run any build off of, and you'll get plenty of them doing whatever and even more doing Hightown or Cosmic Monday Midtown. If you really want to track down the specific top tier items then they're usually mode-specific or villain-specific and marvelheroes.info will get you the drop information, or just ask here. My advice is to just play the game and you will get the items eventually, then when you want to change 'mains' you just unbind them and move them - outside of Cosmic Danger Room runs there's not a lot of content at the moment that will really demand that level of gearing.

If you ever want to quit the game forever then I suggest setting out to farm a cosmic terminal 600 times for the item reward.

Okie doke cool, cheers. I have all uniques (no idea if they good or not though) for hulk i was mainly wondering about the artifacts. Like the kurse gem and that crystal or cyrrotak, whatever it's called.
Truth be told the gear is really drat confusing i usually just stick on stuff that has critical strike and brutal strike and hope for the best

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Drint Blasters posted:

Okie doke cool, cheers. I have all uniques (no idea if they good or not though) for hulk i was mainly wondering about the artifacts. Like the kurse gem and that crystal or cyrrotak, whatever it's called.
Truth be told the gear is really drat confusing i usually just stick on stuff that has critical strike and brutal strike and hope for the best

Also if you are cool and ask some of the older (read /played) Gentlemen in here real nice they may drop some rare Artifacts to your trade window. Happened to me and might happen to you.

Speaking of Im still waiting for a SWGN dropping into my trade window!? :shepspends:

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

So, this is what i'm running with RangedPool : http://marvelheroes.info/build/35390/ .

Initially had the lvl80 mkraan but i'll change to axe, following some posts and group chat by mr.Plague.

Not ideal artifacts i know but it's what i have. Gibborim cause i hate changing relics around and Spoderman has my atlantis.

I haven't farmed enough commendations to get slots 2-5 up to lvl69 either ;_; I should probably do some raids.

And only have around 5k omegles.

Still, anything i should change that i'm doing wrong?

madstrike fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Feb 15, 2016

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

The kick is real.

Can you get me one tomorrow?

I'll knock one out this morning.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HandsomeBen posted:

I'll knock one out this morning.

Thanks man, you rock!

Biffi
Sep 15, 2011
So I recently came back to this game having not played it in a year or so. All of my heroes are level 1 despite me having maxed a few and I don't have any of my costumes or team-ups, what gives?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

That sounds weird. Did you log in with right account?
New accounts have (almost) all characters at level 1 with a level cap of 10.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Thanks man, you rock!

No, he means he's going to have a wank over the thought of you sperging out when he doesn't submit a video.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

What?! But that's the round three gimmick.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jedit posted:

No, he means he's going to have a wank over the thought of you sperging out when he doesn't submit a video.

I mean I'm having a wank just at the thought of it myself. Can't blame the guy!

Also, not to cross post but as fans of marvel and hot dogs, just wanted to quickly mention Future Fight, superior game, is releasing Kamala and Carnage today as playable in case anybody goes full mast for them.

Cheers.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Dear Big Yellow, less talking more streaming! God damnit I'm hyped!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

8pm est sir! The stream shall happen! Got some awesome upsets too!

Only 6 remain. You know who you are. Talked to all but 3 of you. Good luck!

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Thanks man, you rock!

Only got one practice run so it's not pretty.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Hope you logged in today to use the exploit where you get another rose petals artifact before they restarted the server to patch it out.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Jusupov posted:

Hope you logged in today

You can't trick me.

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
Marble Hebdos 2099 finally getting the press it deserves.

http://kotaku.com/marvels-diablo-plays-better-with-a-game-controller-too-1758873379

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

"This game is still a poor mans ultimate alliance or xmen legends. "

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Poor man's game, costs too much.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

8pm est sir! The stream shall happen! Got some awesome upsets too!

drat that's like 2am Nazi time. gently caress me. Welp you better enable vods.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

madstrike posted:

So, this is what i'm running with RangedPool : http://marvelheroes.info/build/35390/ .

Initially had the lvl80 mkraan but i'll change to axe, following some posts and group chat by mr.Plague.

Not ideal artifacts i know but it's what i have. Gibborim cause i hate changing relics around and Spoderman has my atlantis.

I haven't farmed enough commendations to get slots 2-5 up to lvl69 either ;_; I should probably do some raids.

And only have around 5k omegles.

Still, anything i should change that i'm doing wrong?

bang bang is a better filler than minigun, assuming you have at least 450 awesome

i prefer to max lil deadpool and then use a second spec where i max shoot all the bullets for lazy aoe. hell, put the points you have in his terrible movement power into lil deadpool

the xmen jacket from danger room is bis for slot 2, skrull military coat for slot 4

get a swgn, red skull medallion

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_A0Wx0jU4

shootman and blindman yay

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero
I'm in the Discord channel now looking for an invite if any of the big cheeses are about. IGN "bulbaros" :)

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

ZodiakLucien, Hogama and Burgerthock are my last people remaining for Wild 110 submissions. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I really really hope the next round is no ults

• Locked thread