Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Galarox posted:

Uncle Parp Needs YOU!

Ive still got 10 pages to catch up, but this is legit amazing.

If anything id add ",or may not exist" to the tagline of final product features.

Now please do the "we can do it" woman with *you know who* for a face...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LachlanJ
Nov 20, 2007

Get out of here O.M.A.R.
Hey guys, just scored an uncredited role in a Scott Hicks movie! Ask me about dolphins and starfish and poo poo.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Ok which one of you guys is this? https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6318524/#Comment_6318524

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
HMMMM THAT SEEMS SO FAMILIAR

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Gestures while flying idea : WHO THE gently caress WOULD SEE IT?
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/318373/guestures-while-piloting

Investigative gameplay : BECAUSE THE GAME'S NOT BORING ENOUGH
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/80852/idea-investigative-game-play

Customising your spacesuit : Yeah whatever I give up
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/316987/detailed-space-suit-custimization

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
Ok so having read SEA PATROL in one sitting, laughing until my stomach hurts, I have to wonder: If "scoobydoos" is the derogatory term for loving unlicensed pleasure seeking scuba scum, what's the term for unlicensed EVA-operators out there scraping space shellfish and plundering wrecks?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
I chatted with Britney shortly after she departed CIG Austin. I'm not sure how much detail she'd want released.
If I can get in touch with her and get her permission, I'll spill it.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I chatted with Britney shortly after she departed CIG Austin. I'm not sure how much detail she'd want released.
If I can get in touch with her and get her permission, I'll spill it.

NaziFromThatTarantinoMovieGettingAllExcited.gif

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

NaziFromThatTarantinoMovieGettingAllExcited.gif

QuizzicalReaderNotSureOfWhichImageAndWrestlingWithFeelingsOfMildInadequacy.gif

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Eonwe posted:

well her office gave her the award

"her office"

Crowdfunded fake internet awards

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
ben_and_dolvak_fight_to_the_death_to_determine_who_rules_the_community.gif

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Erenthal posted:

Ok so having read SEA PATROL in one sitting, laughing until my stomach hurts, I have to wonder: If "scoobydoos" is the derogatory term for loving unlicensed pleasure seeking scuba scum, what's the term for unlicensed EVA-operators out there scraping space shellfish and plundering wrecks?

EVAscerators, EVAcuees, dEVAs...

Also, can I just point out that the joke SEA PATROL game that was being made by some goon is orders better than anything CIG has produced?

Fake edit: did he make a new thread for that by the way? I wanna know what happened to it

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

Chemically evil space cannibals is so much more of a mature topic than, say, an allegorical exploration of the real-world sadism of occupying forces such as the West Bank, Nazi Germany/France, and Eastern Europe.

I mean, yesterday I actually watched two DS9 episodes that happened to reference Bajorans being sold as sex slaves, and one of the main TNG characters was literally an escapee from a planet of rape gangs, but ok, they wear clean uniforms so they're carebears.

Please don't say the c-word. It's against the TOS

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

Berious posted:

"clean" ?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

duck monster posted:

fucknobajorprivelege.tumblr.com

bajor for the bajorans imo

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Man what a great day. When I got up this morning I had a letter in the mail. They finally mailed me my certificate, so now I can proudly say I am a Master of North American Oil Beetle Kung Fu!

Beet Wagon,
A.S., B.A.A.E., B.B.S., N.Y.P.D., M.N.A.O.B.K.F.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Berious posted:

Sorry - they wear clean uniforms so they're unstimperian.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
Lesnick.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ghostlight posted:

Sorry - they wear clean uniforms so they're unstimperian.

i get the impression the stimperials are pretty clean, otherwise they catch infections from all those amputations, deskeletonizations and gangrenous glass bandages.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Gilganixon posted:

i get the impression the stimperials are pretty clean, otherwise they catch infections from all those amputations, deskeletonizations and gangrenous glass bandages.

Just because it's your job to cut a thousand dicks off a day doesn't mean you shouldn't take a little pride in your appearance.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Ben's reaction every time you ask him about Chris Roberts

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Eating as much as Lesnick is work.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Star Citizens help me waste about an hour until I can go out for breakfast at my local place.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
French toast, bacon, and sausage.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

French toast, bacon, and sausage.

aka the "Mini-Lesnick"

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I played 2.0 for 35 minutes last night in an attempt to get some video to throw together. Even when I was deliberately doing stupid poo poo to try and have fun it was awful and boring.

Vilgefartz
Apr 29, 2013

Good ideas 4 free
Fun Shoe
http://massivelyop.com/2016/02/15/the-daily-grind-what-untapped-survival-sandbox-theme-needs-love/

Which one of you works for massively?

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Beet Wagon posted:

I played 2.0 for 35 minutes last night in an attempt to get some video to throw together. Even when I was deliberately doing stupid poo poo to try and have fun it was awful and boring.

As long as it was immersive and in high fidelity it's ok if it is no fun to play.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
So how far is Ben from having to get one of those little fat guy buggy things to move him around? I know he is pretty big but I'm not sure at exactly what point a persons ankles just go hey gently caress this dude we're done.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Erenthal posted:

aka the "Mini-Lesnick"

It's only a half-order of french toast. :mad:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

drat Dirty Ape posted:

As long as it was immersive and in high fidelity it's ok if it is no fun to play.

I was deeply immersed in trying to figure out why the physics were doing what they were doing, and how to make them stop.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Beet Wagon posted:

I was deeply immersed in trying to figure out why the physics were doing what they were doing, and how to make them stop.

handwavium XML Physics

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

KM Scorchio posted:

So how far is Ben from having to get one of those little fat guy buggy things to move him around? I know he is pretty big but I'm not sure at exactly what point a persons ankles just go hey gently caress this dude we're done.

How many UEC will the skin upgrades on his Space Rascal cost?

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

quote:

"Commercial" citizens who are serious about their professions in the Star Citizen Universe.
:wtchris:

They should get together with that Garbage Tuck fanfic writer and design a system where each person gets one profession, chosen by backer number and you are forbidden by the game to do anything else, ever.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Woo. Breakfast!

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

fuctifino posted:

The £3,500 custom SC furnace PC is back on sale, for £1,750.

If it goes down further, we should all chip in and buy it, strip the internals and resell them for charity, then upload a video to youtube of the super limited edition case being smashed to pieces and burned.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Xaerael posted:

If it goes down further, we should all chip in and buy it, strip the internals and resell them for charity, then upload a video to youtube of the super limited edition case being smashed to pieces and burned.

I'm in for $5.00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Xaerael posted:

A few more failed sales and it might be worse buying as a space heater

• Locked thread