Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Non Serviam posted:

A friend and I talked about how people in the bdsm community seem to wear their fetishes with pride, getting everyone to know the poo poo they do. Then we talked about paraphilias.

That lead us to this.

:nms::nms:
These made me physically cringe. Click at your own risk. Nothing illegal, just deeply unsettling.

https://i.instagram.com/kxtten.dxddy/

https://i.instagram.com/baabydoll_x/

"Ayce 🎀 ddlg/abdl 🍼 age 1-3 🙊 daddy's little babydoll 🔐💖 NO DOMS PLS (daddy's rules) 🚫"
She roleplays as a baby of 1-3 years
meaning she has sex with a man who wishes he was loving a toddler

I learned from this post that I can do a really good impression of Sideshow Bob when he shudders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
You did it. You finally did it.

You found the one thing I wasn't going to click through out of morbid curiosity.

Pen Expers posted:

Noooooooope

My thoughts exactly.

Not even going there.

Never. Nope.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Non Serviam posted:

A friend and I talked about how people in the bdsm community seem to wear their fetishes with pride, getting everyone to know the poo poo they do. Then we talked about paraphilias.

That lead us to this.

:nms::nms:
These made me physically cringe. Click at your own risk. Nothing illegal, just deeply unsettling.

https://i.instagram.com/kxtten.dxddy/

https://i.instagram.com/baabydoll_x/

"Ayce 🎀 ddlg/abdl 🍼 age 1-3 🙊 daddy's little babydoll 🔐💖 NO DOMS PLS (daddy's rules) 🚫"

wow i think i'm on a list now

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Hey guys, I found something really disgusting and creepy but I'm not going to tell you what it is.

Here, click this link:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hey guys, I found something really disgusting and creepy but I'm not going to tell you what it is.

Here, click this link:

You must be new to this thread.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

Here, click this link:

Your link is broken.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cash crab posted:

I learned from this post that I can do a really good impression of Sideshow Bob when he shudders.

die non serviam, die

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I have seen many more disturbing things. At least that's two consenting adults loving and playing whatever games, rather than an adult preying on a real toddler. Like, I'd much rather people do roleplay or go to Nevada and buy 18+ legal hookers that look young instead of raping kids.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Scathach posted:

I have seen many more disturbing things. At least that's two consenting adults loving and playing whatever games, rather than an adult preying on a real toddler. Like, I'd much rather people do roleplay or go to Nevada and buy 18+ legal hookers that look young instead of raping kids.

Except that most ddlg and adult baby fetishists will flip the gently caress out if you so much as imply that their kink has anything to do with underage attraction.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Helldump was a good pedo outing venue

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Skippy McPants posted:

Except that most ddlg and adult baby fetishists will flip the gently caress out if you so much as imply that their kink has anything to do with underage attraction.

Haaa okay that's funny as hell. At least admit you're a sick gently caress.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

If y'all want to go down the weird sex-poo poo rabbit hole then give Meet Tommy a look.

http://www.zentastic.com/blog/meet-tommy/

It's an exhaustive set of interviews with people in the extreme body mod scene. Fair warning, the book has pictures.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

It must be so weird basing your entire identity around what media you consume. In between distracting themselves with the same old familiar reminders of that thing that triggered the happy juice in their brains when they were 8 these people must experience an occasional moment of clarity where they ask themselves 'who even am I?' Right?

Hearsay
Mar 16, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

If y'all want to go down the weird sex-poo poo rabbit hole then give Meet Tommy a look.

http://www.zentastic.com/blog/meet-tommy/

It's an exhaustive set of interviews with people in the extreme body mod scene. Fair warning, the book has pictures.

Shannon Larrat was a really nice guy and I don't think that he was awkward ugly or gross.
A lot of the body modification stuff is about perspective. Getting bags of saline inserted into a hole cut into your tits or getting Botulinum toxin injected into your forehead are socially acceptable. But pumping your balls up with saline coz you like how it looks is crazy and weird.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Hearsay posted:

Shannon Larrat was a really nice guy and I don't think that he was awkward ugly or gross.
A lot of the body modification stuff is about perspective. Getting bags of saline inserted into a hole cut into your tits or getting Botulinum toxin injected into your forehead are socially acceptable. But pumping your balls up with saline coz you like how it looks is crazy and weird.

Yeah, Larrat gives the impression of having been a very chill guy and the interviews in Meet Tommy do a good job of not objectifying or sensationalizing the topic, but body modification, like anything else, can get pretty crazy when taken to extremes.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Skippy McPants posted:

Right, it's exactly like how people into petplay all secretly want to gently caress their dog :rolleyes:

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Gorilla Salad posted:

Here, click this link:

You forgot the link:
:nws: (no pictures) http://blowflygirl.blogspot.de/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Detheros posted:

You must be new to this thread.

I just really don't want to blindly click a link which has the text "She roleplays as a baby of 1-3 years meaning she has sex with a man who wishes he was loving a toddler" following it.

Just nope. Not even.

I'll happily click links to maggot videos, though :shrug:

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Scathach posted:

I, too, would rather eat vomit than diarrhea.

quote:

http://blowflygirl.blogspot.de/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html

When I first read this over 10 years ago, there was a pic of the alleged author accompanying it and she really looked like I did back then (chubby, scowling teenager with long greasy looking blonde hair). It freaked me out more than the gross story tbh

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Wanamingo posted:

Right, it's exactly like how people into petplay all secretly want to gently caress their dog :rolleyes:

Are you being sarcastic and defending those people?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

As always, here's the Adult Baby episode of The F Plus Podcast, one of the greats.

https://thefpl.us/episode/63

It's extraordinarily AUG listening.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Megabound posted:

As always, here's the Adult Baby episode of The F Plus Podcast, one of the greats.

Im shocked by the sexual aspect of it all. I still think it's terrible that people want to pretend they're babies, but to pretend that they're babies who are in a bdsm relationship is too much.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Megabound posted:

Wimjob.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Megabound posted:

The people I posted ate different. They're young teenage girls, who role play as babies with their boyfriends.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

The people I posted ate different. They're young teenage girls, who role play as babies with their boyfriends.

I'm not one to split hairs based on age when it comes to pretending to be a baby for sexual gratification.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Megabound posted:

I'm not one to split hairs based on age when it comes to pretending to be a baby for sexual gratification.

Hahaha, oh poo poo, sorry, my mistake; I think it sounded like I was being an rear end there.

I always imagined this thing as limited to the people you posted, i.e. middle aged man with some deep psychological problems. Up until yesterday I didn't know it was considered a bdsm thing, let alone that teenagers would be involved. Somehow the fact that there are young people doing this and telling eveyrone about it makes it much, much worse in my mind.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

goose fleet posted:

From an actual Wikipedia article on physical attractiveness:

"What do you mean, 'my works cited page can't be just a bunch of wikipedia links?' Why not? It's a legitimate encyclopedia--they have to cite their sources and everything"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Bast Relief posted:

Pretty sure it's awkward to celebrate a major life event with trite poo poo from popular culture. The only reason more traditional weddings aren't also posted here is because that sort of tackiness is pretty much accepted by society except for grumps like me. I mean, I'm glad people have fun, but it's a weird thing to invite your grandma to watch you larp.

I would argue it's the relative newness of many of these subcultures that makes people :rolleyes: about it. There are plenty of order 'themed' weddings out there that nobody bats an eyelash over because the subject matter is more conventional.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Wanamingo posted:

Wait does this fall under the hat rule

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Grraarrgghh posted:

Whenever bizarre fetishes are mentioned in the AUG thread goons will come out of the woodwork to normalize them. "I like to pretend my girlfriend pretend she is a kitten, wear a collar, ears, and whiskers, but that doesn't mean I'm weird or anything!"

It never fails to amaze me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Grraarrgghh posted:

Yes, now Wanamingo must post pictures of him not loving his dog to prove that he doesn't gently caress his dog. Good luck with that one buddy!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Non Serviam posted:

Whenever bizarre fetishes are mentioned in the AUG thread goons will come out of the woodwork to normalize them. "I like to pretend my girlfriend pretend she is a kitten, wear a collar, ears, and whiskers, but that doesn't mean I'm weird or anything!"

It never fails to amaze me.

Who cares? It's none of our business to judge others for their weird sick fetishes:shrug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Panfilo posted:

Who cares? It's none of our business to judge others for their weird sick fetishes:shrug:

I don't think you get the internet. It's basically a subdivision filled with glass houses and stone quarries.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I know this can't compete with dd/lg chat but I thought this person was making a face but it's just... all their pictures. Plus that hair. Either working towards dreads or never been brushed. Possibly mistaken for the same thing.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"What do you mean, 'my works cited page can't be just a bunch of wikipedia links?' Why not? It's a legitimate encyclopedia--they have to cite their sources and everything"

There's a page from Harvard for Harvard students telling them not to use Wikipedia as a source,

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Panfilo posted:

I would argue it's the relative newness of many of these subcultures that makes people :rolleyes: about it. There are plenty of order 'themed' weddings out there that nobody bats an eyelash over because the subject matter is more conventional.

I bat all my eyelashes at military reenactor weddings, Ren Faire and SCA weddings, Versailles-themed weddings, and costumed weddings of any kind.

I went to a wedding once that had Morris dancing and it was just as silly as any Star Wars or Pokēmon wedding.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't think you get the internet. It's basically a subdivision filled with glass houses and stone quarries.

I don't have any problem in judging people with pedophile fantasies.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

subpar anachronism posted:

I know this can't compete with dd/lg chat but I thought this person was making a face but it's just... all their pictures. Plus that hair. Either working towards dreads or never been brushed. Possibly mistaken for the same thing.

Dick Cheney, we hardly knew ye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Dick Cheney, we hardly knew ye.

She goes by Minge now

• Locked thread