Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

sweet thursday posted:

Intruder is the best moderator I've ever had in my long career on various forums *salutes*

Hmmm a user put up a perma in a toxx and wagged it in everyone's face then lost and said user isn't eating a perma so the jury's still out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

toxx's are dumb generally so it's good

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

PrinceRandom posted:

toxx's are dumb generally so it's good

Except in that case it wasnt.

Edit: Also Popdog has yet to be freed so inconclusive at best atm.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
If it's LWB his response to Benny the Snake's incredible post entirely justifies him being here.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Donkwich posted:

If it's LWB his response to Benny the Snake's incredible post entirely justifies him being here.

Cool, I'm going to make myself so incredibly toxic that it'll be awesome when I respond to Parmesan Basil.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Few pages late, but Mel can rest easy as a bronco fan, because Peyton wasn't what won them the ring this year, and he should be retiring before next season.

And Tom Brady is the Jefferson of players, because he had illegitimate children he also treated as lower class.

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Feb 16, 2016

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Jefferson Davis had illegitimate children?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

Cool, I'm going to make myself so incredibly toxic that it'll be awesome when I respond to Parmesan Basil.

Step off my gimmick, bub.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So Intruder, whose the mod that always seems closest to a total mental breakdown? It's the Games mod isn't it? Or maybe TVIV?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raku posted:

Jefferson Davis had illegitimate children?

Thomas Jefferson, with a slave named Sally Hemmings.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

Thomas Jefferson, with a slave named Sally Hemmings.

:thejoke:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So Intruder, whose the mod that always seems closest to a total mental breakdown? It's the Games mod isn't it? Or maybe TVIV?

I imagine the mod of TVIV(now former mod) had a mini-breakdown when it was found out he had literally raped a child several years earlier.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/deangelorb/status/699374990886641664

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
what do you talk about in the mod forum? do you talk about me? what are you saying about me?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Go into Pet Island and see some of the insane responses to reasonable questions.

This is 100% of the people in PI. Imagine moderating these people. Or worse, being one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
you mean to tell me this man is not universally beloved?!!!!!???????

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/andydalton14/status/699381237345964032

dude... come on...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Andy Dalton : luggage :: Andy Dalton : playoffs

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I'm beginning to think that Andy Dalton might be stupid.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

in 2014 we had the epic doge meme, 2015 was the year of crying jordan, and 2016 is the year of the andy dalton losing his luggage meme.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Obviously anyone who has to deal with gbs is living on borrowed time although a starwar betamax might have the fortitude to stand it

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
American Airlines is a piece of poo poo airline. The one time my girlfriend used it to fly to Calgary on business they sent her bags to Atlanta where they sat for a week, until someone found it, then sent it back, where it sat in a corner behind the ticket counter for several days until they finally shipped it back to our place, where it was dropped off, on the street outside, at 3am.

That is my American Airlines story so basically Andy Dalton is an idiot for using them

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

I mean, it's American Airlines. Their percentage successfully transporting luggage is lower than Andy Dalton throwing passes in prime time.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Doobie's Doghouse led to the destruction of at least 5 GBS mods. SWB is the prefect choice, he won't oppress the Doobie threads.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Pittsburgh fans adore DWill. Just like a Pats fan to not know anything beyond his own team

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

in 2014 we had the epic doge meme, 2015 was the year of crying jordan, and 2016 is the year of the andy dalton losing his luggage meme.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Andy Dalton is going to keep dropping metaphors about shedding the baggage of the first round loss until everyone picks up on it and feels smart. good dude

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

What if he were desperate for attention and had his luggage the whole time?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

He should nickname his luggage "Primetime Games" since he always seems to be losing them.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Magicpants posted:

you mean to tell me this man is not universally beloved?!!!!!???????

Also the only person who likes him is the single player he has shown any loyalty???

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

PrinceRandom posted:

andy dalton was faking it, he had his luggage the whole time. if he doesn't find it by next weekend i'll apologize though

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We once did a case where American Airlines crew forgot to secure the bay door and of course it has a failure, luggage just sprinkled all over the top of Toronto since it was a southbound flight. No injuries but boy howdy such fines and lawsuits

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

PrinceRandom posted:

#luggagegate

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

AAA DOLFAN posted:

We once did a case where American Airlines crew forgot to secure the bay door and of course it has a failure, luggage just sprinkled all over the top of Toronto since it was a southbound flight. No injuries but boy howdy such fines and lawsuits

If you were walking downtown and a piece of luggage fell from the sky and landed in front of you would you keep it?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I guess technically it's a suburb of Toronto not the actual city or someone might have actually been nailed.

And yeah why not that dude just got 5k for his suitcase so win win!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hahaha

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Grittybeard posted:

Hey, leave me out of this! I'm just hanging out over here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

What if Michael Jordan was a ginger?

• Locked thread