Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was gonna ask if SS had missions but then I clicked one of the things in the Home Screen and apparently they do.

Dunno what the missions themselves are.

I guess the first one is telling me to play Onegai Cinderella once and another one is telling me to Like other people 5 times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I thought this was iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage not Facebook.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I thought this was iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage not Facebook.

You like their rooms, it's in the room stuff. Speaking of, what's your friend code id thing?

Also there's panel missions, if you haven't done those yet.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I really liked playing Otomeshiki in Technical because it hammered home that everyone else is as bad at the song as I am.

And then you run across the one cool dude who can full combo the song and you just sit there in awe.

All in all, I really enjoyed playing Technical. I feel like I do better on some songs when they're randomized, and even when I do poorly it's not a guarantee that I'll end up in 4th place.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Pulled for Umi. Got Umi. It's been a good idol day.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Congratulations on having good taste and being rewarded for having good taste.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Very nice and not shameless.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

That is a good Umi. Congrats!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moldy Taxes posted:

That is a good Umi. Congrats!

Redundant!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

UchihaHirou posted:

Pulled for Umi. Got Umi. It's been a good idol day.

X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

X

Pictured: a bad Umi.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

X

Righteously cutting down a bad Honoka? So a good thing?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Did you just draw that or is that literally a image shop that someone made for some reason beyond my comprehension?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Did you just draw that or is that literally a image shop that someone made for some reason beyond my comprehension?

The latter. The X links to the pixiv page. Also, for you:

X

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I feel like the Bunny Girl Nozomi was worth staying up till 2am to make sure I stayed in tier.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

X

I think my principle question is about the pair of pants to the right.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The latter. The X links to the pixiv page. Also, for you:

X

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VilL2kOF8NU

The end is near.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

You crazy bastards, I tried Onegai Cinderella Regular with 9.5 speed and got my rear end kicked!

yeah when they say play at 9-9.5 they mean gradually build up to that. Obviously you would get hosed by jumping straight to it from the default 6 lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wow! kirari cover anzu no uta too strong!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28231670

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
lmao that's wild

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
The most difficult song i can do in SS is 17 star pro song so far. In Love Live I think I can only go up to the 1st orange star, so like 7 star difficulty.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I really like this cover!

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
also highest speed i can do is like 7 in SS

anyone know if you have to spend event tokens before the event ends, or can you spend them after it ends so that you can get as much as possible

or maybe, do they transfer over to the next time they have an event?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

anyone know if you have to spend event tokens before the event ends, or can you spend them after it ends so that you can get as much as possible

or maybe, do they transfer over to the next time they have an event?

There's a period after the event technically ends where you can still spend the tokens, so generally you'd want to wait for that so you know how many you have.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Futaba Anzu posted:

I really like this cover!

It is really neat and I like it too.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

There's a period after the event technically ends where you can still spend the tokens, so generally you'd want to wait for that so you know how many you have.

Alright, thanks.

Also i managed to figure out a combination of spending stars to get them back to an even number by accelerating various upgrades. so now I am sitting at 200 instead of 249 or whatever i was at. Feels good.\

edit: Oh i just beat a 19 star pro song in practice. Sweet. I feel like im getting better.

Skwee fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 15, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I have such a huge backlog of communications in deresute. Such a pain. At least the no voice option is available now.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

It is really neat and I like it too.

hmm, kirarin might even sing anzu's song better than anzu...

no other choice but to have her sing for anzu instead!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

It was.... nice knowing you guys.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

It was.... nice knowing you guys.

It's been fun Zep. I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

what is this

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

what is this

The end of love and life as we no it.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Accept Aquors to live and love again.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

Accept Aquors to live and love again.

Aquors? Of course!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If there's no more canon story content for Muse coming out, now someone can count up how many outfits Kotori made in that single school year.

It's amazing she even had time for shenanigans.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

If there's no more canon story content for Muse coming out, now someone can count up how many outfits Kotori made in that single school year.

It's amazing she even had time for shenanigans.

Anime.

Apathetic Panda
Nov 14, 2005

This is how we roll.
I bought some gems in Starlight Stage in order to up my inventory space but I ended up using the 60 stones solo thing and got got my 2nd SSR - the current Shiki! I didn't think I would ever get her since I'm nowhere near 2500 gems so soloing her for 60 star stones felt pretty good, man.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

oh. i dont know anything about idol anime, i just started playing these games cuz i wanted to collect cute anime girls and hit buttons fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

oh. i dont know anything about idol anime, i just started playing these games cuz i wanted to collect cute anime girls and hit buttons fast

Yah idols are pretty complex.