Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they had to make it so you just queued for which lane you farm to invite the potential of people playing non-meta lanes as if the game hasn't been balanced to encourage them since time immemorial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Baby I understand that you like making silly posts but can you not loving destroy the tables please

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Libertine posted:

Bot is just ADC, which is not really intuitive.

Ok yeah i just noticed that. That is new, there used to be an ADC queue because I used to queue top/bot and get support sometimes. Now my system has been ruin. Just let us tick off boxes of what we are good at riot you gently caress heads.

How Rude posted:

Baby I understand that you like making silly posts but can you not loving destroy the tables please

Im sorry if youre not man enough to handle a puppy photo of my dog eating a tuna can under my bed and my unvacuumed floor and 1 dollar bill but I am literally Servates and cannot be bothered to spend 20 seconds resizing that poo poo in photoshop

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Radical posted:

imagine a bioware rpg where this thread is the light side path and the dota 2 thread is the dark side path

currently talking about "butt drugs"

oh man. i think we have a really great community here (and also in the pro league thread) and i like that. everyone owns imo

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Lovechop posted:

oh man. i think we have a really great community here (and also in the pro league thread) and i like that. everyone owns imo

I like your avatar and title text a lot but i despise you as a human being. Please advicse

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i like playing with goons but i wish they stop shaming me for missing my spells

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

A Stupid Baby posted:

I like your avatar and title text a lot but i despise you as a human being. Please advicse

:glomp:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

dota 2 is an actual good game so they have to talk about other interesting things that they are addicted to like butt drugs

league is a skinner box with a game overlaid on it and we're all addicted so it's all we have to chat about

hth

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

GreyPowerVan posted:

dota 2 is an actual good game

no its not theres literally a character named after an irl anime. I th ink its tusk but im not sure.

Anyway if you want to watch some really terrible silver level play and listen to jan hammer's "miami vice" theme on repeat theres always this hot website: http://hitbox.tv/astupidbaby

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

GreyPowerVan posted:

dota 2 is an actual good game so they have to talk about other interesting things that they are addicted to like butt drugs

league is a skinner box with a game overlaid on it and we're all addicted so it's all we have to chat about

hth

I was going to make a comment about there being no gacha in LoL, but then I remembered personalized skin sales, mystery skins/chests and crafting are all actual things.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

League of Legends and DotA 2 are both flawed but enjoyable games that I play because I have an enjoyable enough experience with them and if I stopped enjoying them I would stop playing them rather than trying to keep justifying my dislike of them.

HotS bores the poo poo out of me though. (Though I find it much cleaner and easier to look at than DotA or LoL.)

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

League of Legends and DotA 2 are both flawed but enjoyable games that I play because I have an enjoyable enough experience with them and if I stopped enjoying them I would stop playing them rather than trying to keep justifying my dislike of them.

HotS bores the poo poo out of me though.

ive probably played 10 games of league+dota combined in the last 3-5 months, i'm in recovery for my addiction friend.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

GreyPowerVan posted:

ive probably played 10 games of league+dota combined in the last 3-5 months, i'm in recovery for my addiction friend.

You're never going to escape. This thread and its inexplicable pictures of pasty white nerdflesh will draw you back in.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

ImpAtom posted:

HotS bores the poo poo out of me though. (Though I find it much cleaner and easier to look at than DotA or LoL.)

I like all three for different reasons but I only have time for one of these hideously complex experiences so LoL is it.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I started playing vermintide as I thought I was done with league. How wrong I was. Gotta get that sweet IP, gosh I'm so bored of Alistar but Nautilus looks fun :negative:

Feel a bit guilty as my brother bought it for me for Christmas.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Mierenneuker posted:

It's pretty weird to post that not even a week after the great Kanye derail of 2016, yes.

yeah, i derail pretty often but making GBS threads on me when im making fun of people trying to inhibit actual game discussion is pretty :aslol:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

A Stupid Baby posted:

no its not theres literally a character named after an irl anime. I th ink its tusk but im not sure.

Anyway if you want to watch some really terrible silver level play and listen to jan hammer's "miami vice" theme on repeat theres always this hot website: http://hitbox.tv/astupidbaby

lol Olaf got wrecked in that lane.

e: also this is loving hilarious, what has it been, one week?

PBE posted:

Xin Zhao
Battle Cry (W) attack speed bonus reduced to 40/45/50/55/60% from 40/50/60/70/80%

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 16, 2016

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Luna Was Here posted:

yeah, i derail pretty often but making GBS threads on me when im making fun of people trying to inhibit actual game discussion is pretty :aslol:

your young, dumb, and full of cum. dont step 2 tonetta or the detroit mafia will weld ur dick shut.

Sexpansion posted:

lol Olaf got wrecked in that lane.

Yeah he did ok for obviously not knowing what the gently caress he was dealing with but I had to pick against 3 possibilities. Dude should have maxed e and gotten ad to get thru armor but olaf kinda sux at teamfights if he does that IDK.

A Stupid Baby posted:

I just did some research on this and its tusk the stampeder. He was in a cartoon network thing i think. Den of anime.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tryndamere and Olaf...

God

:negative:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
It's probably not actually that good for autoattack champions. Fervor is too good for them to give up. I can see it maybe working on Nasus, Trundle, the kind of champions who currently take Grasp and really like extended fights, but people who just want damage aren't going to give up Fervor. Olaf may be very, very good with it though, if it puts him to the point where you just can't kill him during his ult.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
oh man

gently caress yes

turned a game around as talon when i made their zed tilt by telling the team to focus him and taunting him, telling him that it was okay, and that everything was gonna be fine

i was waaaay behind on farm thanks to the fact that i really dunno how to counter a zed as talon

so i just avoided his lane and went to other lanes to assassinate rather than try to stay in the same lane as him

BigBillsBlackCak (ALL): report zed for unsportsmanlike

that was the loving icing on the cake, a second before they surrendered

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

AHH FUGH posted:

Tryndamere and Olaf...

God

:negative:

thats gonna be really good on adc's with lovely early game holy moly

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF7vpS4n2Ko

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Luna Was Here posted:

thats gonna be really good on adc's with lovely early game holy moly

Surprise, it's me!

Sperglord Firecock posted:

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

Fuckin' fat Karma is here. someone page P Rivs

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Radical posted:

imagine a bioware rpg where this thread is the light side path and the dota 2 thread is the dark side path

currently talking about "butt drugs"

man I am profoundly uncomfortable with the idea that this is the light side of anything.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

you never really think about what happens when you combine her RW with a giant stack of armor/mr but here we are

e: jungle tank karma goddamn

Hashtag Yoloswag fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Feb 16, 2016

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There are no unregulated threads in Games.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Not even the Doom 4 thread?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Not even the Doom 4 thread?
The very slow-moving and on-topic 6-page DOOM thread is fine. Getting trolled by someone calling it Retard 4 does not make it some lawless hellscape.

Noosphere
Aug 31, 2008

[[[error]]] Damn not found.

A Stupid Baby posted:

Hey don't hate on the one man brave enough to pull out the top lane Lucian in ranked :colbert:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
*starts building into zzrot as always*

DISABLED?!

booooooo, stupid bugs

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That's why I'm on PBE as Teemo top trolling the poo poo out of people with the krug glitch

They can even get to the Krugs because I put a ton of shrooms leading up to it and if they try to take it out I just meet them there and murder them

2 games so far that have glitched out and crashed for everyone :getin:

jinpachistar
Dec 25, 2012

kingcobweb posted:

*starts building into zzrot as always*

DISABLED?!

booooooo, stupid bugs

It's Ohmwrecker's time to shine!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

pages 1-1500 of the previous thread and the entire last dota thread beg to disagree, albeit these were before your time

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
speaking of which i had to look at the OP to get to the previous thread for an approximate page count and the OP image has a lot of tiny things hidden in it that I didn't notice, like the yi thing having revive teleport

so loving good

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
Just bought Udyr.

Oh man, gonna be fun.

Do some jungling.

Get some ganks.

Go to buy Zz'rot and do this cool pushing thing goons told me about a while ago.

Disabled :negative:

I can't win. They're actually holding me back from my true potential.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I like how it references this

rip Mister Yo

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT