Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

There is no reason at all to take a blast (the 2nd power in that build) if you're never going to rank it.

overall it looks like a terrible pubbie build :shrug:

From playing it, I know the blast is to refresh poison stacks on bosses. You Venomous Breath to apply a few stacks, tap the blast to lock them in.

The rest, though, I'm going to be tweaking. I kind of had an idea it wasn't the best in the world.

edit: tweaked the build, tell me how it looks now

Build Here

Crono S. Magnum fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
Here's what I see up with what you got:

• Your stat layout is Con/Dex/Pre. Con primary is very defensive in nature, contatining specs that will increase your knock resistance, HP, and defense. If you want to do grievous damage, however, it would be better if you used a primary stat like Dex or Ego instead to facilitate quick, powerful criticals. Do note that having Con as a secondary stat is highly recommended anyways, because of how health works in this game. Aside from your shield ability, Pre doesn't really have much of a role in your build.
  • Related to your choice of superstats, you're also using a Rank 3 Aspect of the Infernal. First, toggle abilities seldom, if ever, need to be ranked up - unless you have a very difficult time building stacks of your toggle. In the case of Aspect of the Infernal, it stacks whenever you apply a poison effect, which Infernal attacks do in droves. In other words, you won't have any issue stacking its bonus at all. Second, note that Aspect of the Infernal will only scale with the superstats INT and EGO. Without those stats, the benefit you'll gain from Infernal Aspect will be limited. Chilled Form can actually serve you to increase ranged damage based off of DEX or EGO, so if you don't mind slightly slower stacking speed (need to half-charge attacks) you can go with that.
  • You also make use of Supernatural Power, which scales off of your Recovery stat. At the very least, I'd recommend tweaking some of your talents to capitalize a bit on the stat. Even if you don't superstat it, or even if you don't use Supernatural Power, having a little bit of REC makes handling your energy problems much easier.
  • When choosing an Innate talent, always go for one of the 'The Archtype' talents, as all of them have a higher total stat value than the leading set - Many of the first-listed Innate talents were made for back when the game only used powersets as classes, and when builds only had two superstats. Beyond that, however, these early Innate talents also have a lower stat value versus anything else (52 vs 58). For any combination of stats you can't find, you might as well use The Hero, as it offers the highest total stat boost of the innates, leading at 60 points in total - though for builds that require specialization, using another Innate can offer more statting in the important areas.
  • While I did mention that attacks should be frontloaded, it's still important to have essentials occur early in the build. You did get things like taking your Passive and Toggle as early on as possible, which is good, but your self-healing ability is also a priority to have. Inversely, you usually will only need one main AoE and one main Single-Target attack to hold you steady until you get to level 20 or so, after which you can branch out and begin using your set's synergies to their fullest.

Here's the same build, tweaked to take into account some of the feedback:
http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=12&n=&d=1326HGJN326O370Q000Q200Q60TQ903J503QB00QI015800K704Q303FJ03EI04KF05LE052ss33Svt2LQo
Note that it still uses CON primary, since I'm not sure how hardy you want to be. If I were you, though, I'd definitely take Ego instead of Pre, use Dex or Ego as your primary, and then totally use Aspect of the Infernal - being able to stack Concentration that fast and easily is a big thing to miss out on.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

Bluhman posted:

Lots of helpful things

Thanks again Bluhman! I'm in the process of trying to tweak things as I go, but I'm also still kind of in the middle of the character. Have him up to 21 now. Luckily that was before the real trouble spots started showing up and I had enough resources to fuel a Super Stat Retcon.

I'm going to be going Ego, Dex, Con and the powers up to around 21 have been seeing me through. It's not bad. I'll try and keep the things you posted in mind as I progress :)

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
Different kind of question. How's the billing situation with this game? I read about some people having issues cancelling - I had issues subscribing last time I tried over the summer. Multiple cards wouldn't work while working in other capacities. Do people generally just use paypal, or?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Buy time cards from amazon!

ContraceptiveCereal
Mar 27, 2010
Yeah that's a good call. Thanks.

Guy Forget
Dec 25, 2006
It's not pronounced the way you think.
How long ago did resurrection serum change so that it's interrupted by all damage, and was it an intentional change? The ability to revive under fire was the only reason I took it over the sorcery/celestial options, but upon returning to the game after an absence I find it doesn't work like that any more.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Guy Forget posted:

How long ago did resurrection serum change so that it's interrupted by all damage, and was it an intentional change? The ability to revive under fire was the only reason I took it over the sorcery/celestial options, but upon returning to the game after an absence I find it doesn't work like that any more.

I think you might want to try Stabbers, dude, they're cheap to lose and really flexible, and everyone thinks they're poo poo. you can kite at 20-30km in and out of point range, and slowly kill anything that 300 DPS is enough to murder

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

So the Teleios Ascendant update hit.

This lair is hard. Battles have very low margins for error, and it'll easily take several runs to get enough SCR and new Gold Champion Recognition to buy some of the new stuff, but each boss you defeat in TA will grant random, often valuable drops (or just really high-quality healing devices). Some general tips:

You can get the daily mission for this lair from the UNTIL base, which can net you some extra Gold Recognition.
Silver and Gold Recog are often used together. They can be used to buy extremely high-quality primary and secondary gear for your character, as well as unlock new teleios costumes, a new electric power, and a very nice variety of unusual mods that grant special resistances and bonuses (including the much sought after avoidance and crit. severity mods!)

There's four big bosses, each with their own super-tough tactics, and each backed up by respawning henchmen adds, which can range from annoying to downright deadly.:

Medusa:
Her adds are Perfection of Mind brain domes, which do light damage and like snaring you. These are probably the least offensive adds.
Her general attack cycle will have her use a super-strong Telekinetic Maelstrom that can easily one-shot you if you don't block it. Following this, she sometimes summons up several Psi-Bombs with the text "This will blow your mind!" You must collect all the Psi-Bombs to stop the entire room from exploding and killing everyone.
The big caveat of gathering Psi-Bombs is that each player can only carry two of them. If anyone goes over this limit, all bombs detonate and the fight is reset. The battle becomes mostly a task of watching for where bombs might've spawned, and being quick to divide the load and methodically rush after all bombs before getting back to beating medusa.
Medusa herself, in interim, uses her normal Onslaught Villain attack lineup combined with some of her old moves (Stun kiss, psionic echoes, lance rain.) The tank can take most of these attacks, but be wary of blocking her stun, as she likes to use another TK maelstrom/bomb combo afterwards. Lance Rain can be troublesome for less hardy characters.

Teleiosaurus
Teleiosaurus' adds are smaller Teleiosaurs. They aren't that threatening in the major scheme of things, but can inflict fairly substantial damage.
She's generally similar to her Monster Island cosmic fight. The tank will want to focus chiefly on keeping her attention, while the rest of the team stays mostly to Teleiosaurus' sides, more towards the front.
The big reason to keep to the side instead of behind Teleiosaurus is that she can use a reverse-cone tail sweep that comes out instantly and does very high damage and knockback.
On the other side of things is her radioactive breath, which is a devastating maintained cone that will shred at enemies in front of her. When this is done, the healer should focus heavily on keeping the Tank running, while the rest of the team subsides behind Teleiosaurus.
Other than this, Teleiosaurus also likes using a lot of various PBAoEs that can stun and inflict some DoT. One particular PBAoE, however, is atomic reconstruction, which does no damage, but will recover a massive amount of her health if she isn't quickly dealt 50,000 damage, so go all-out offensive!

Gravitar
Gravitar's adds are Perfection of Body Teleioclones. These guys are extremely problematic, because they are very heavy on damage and knockback. However, they are melee and fairly slow, so when possible, you should always keep moving to avoid their bashes.
Gravitar's battle tactics are virtually identical to her Rampage version, but she does even more damage than usual. Inversely, her Force Cascade spam has also been slowed down and shows virtual cylinders in the direction she aims, making them easier to dodge, but no less lethal. As always, keep mobile, and avoid her bubble attacks - including the lethal Orange bubble she likes doing after a hold.

Grond
Grond's arena entirely disables travel powers. He's aided by respawning Grondlings, who love to knock people back with thrown rocks. These are by far the most troublesome adds, due to how they interact with Grond himself. The best one can do is have a dedicated controller or off-tank draw in all the grondlings and keep them distracted while the rest of the team focuses on fighting the big man himself.
Grond is very damaging - he uses a mixture of some of his old Onslaught Villain attacks, combined with deadly PBAoE smashes that contain huge amounts of knockback and damage. Always be ready to block, or you'll be sent flying.
The worst thing about Grond, however, is his toxic cloud attack (shown as a 'foom'/cone charge attack.) He will fire a green beam at his target, which spreads out into a green patch of toxic goo. The damage dealt by this patch can be very quickly lethal if you don't attempt to leave it quickly, but the damage dealt is somewhat slow (to facilitate escape), so step out of that area ASAP and don't return. If a person is knocked or otherwise dies inside the area, a person with a revive will need to revive them multiple times to help them hobble out of the goo.
The battle overall is a huge combination of working against potential knocks, and having your tank plot out the toxic clouds in a formation that is easy to avoid, often alongside one side of the room, or around its edges. With proper distancing of clouds, the risk of being knocked into a death pit is minimized.

Teleios Ascendant
The final boss of this lair uses a general mix of all powers from each of the bosses you've fought so far, alongside being helped by a mixture of each teleioclone. His adds, by far, are the most damaging, but they don't focus heavily on control like the others do. This is where having a legitimate off-tank helps a ton.
The big gimmick of this fight is that you will be afflicted by Genetic Modification, which causes escalating damage to you once every second, stacking more genetic tampering on you each time. This debuff can only be removed by passing it along to another member of your team by standing next to them, at which point it will begin stacking on them instead.
The stacks will all drop after 70 seconds have passed when you haven't been handed the tampering (shown by a green glow). The big task is to cycle this debuff around managably between 3 or 4 members of your team (usually excluding the tank for damage reasons, and in a better scenario, the healer as well.)
It takes about 30 stacks to successfully cycle the debuff around 4 different people, and 40 stacks to cycle between 3. The number of stacks also determines what percentage of HP you take in damage from the debuff (30 stacks = 30% per second) so this usually is a good time for you to really start thinking of passing the debuff along. Naturally, going above 50 quickly becomes both inadvisable and kind of fatal.

Bluhman fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Feb 12, 2016

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'm sure some of the very longtime players who are bored with their current toys are happy about the new uber gear but imo this a really terrible direction for CO to go. CO has been one of the extremely few MMOs that wasn't totally dominated and driven by gear, and now, welp.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

If it's about the Heroic price change, I agree, that was kind of a terrible move. As it stands now, fastest way to get the tokens up to get that equipment is by running dailies (the three-normal alert one, and the unique weekly alert), which should get you a piece at least once every 15 days, and shorter if you combine that with UNITY. With that much of a price increase I'm not sure why they felt the need to reduce UNITY SCR drops.

I've seen some strong advocacy for using mercenary gear as well (blue versions of heroic from the Q-store and lockboxes), which only have minor number disadvantages, but still retain the same amount of slots and customization.

For the lair itself, actually, there is a pretty significant number of players that have no idea what they're doing and hate this new stuff as well. It also doesn't really change the fact that there's not anything else to do with super-high-level gear, other than the lair. In any case, the big thing that interests me from GCR is the new costume unlocks and neuroelectric pulse power.

More than that, though, the way it's designed makes it so that tactics and knowing what to actually do in the fight is a lot more important than raw numbers from all your gear. Which is part of the reason why I went out of my way to explain some of the workings of each of these bosses.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'm not talking about the content itself, but the extremely high primary and secondary gear you mentioned, which I'm assuming is simply better than stuff obtained elsewhere. That's a problem to me, although like I said I'm sure a lot of oldbies with maxed out gear see it as a good change.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

I see. If I remember correctly, I believe they're actually on the same tier as Justice Gear gotten from Rampage farming, but are more defense-oriented? Could be wrong though.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Well that I'm gatting at is, you really don't want the CO team to start following the path Neverwinter took. Although there's some genuinely fun gameplay and content there (quite a lot of it really) it is 100% driven by gear rewards as far as a lot of players are concerned, and if you're interested in doing what is fun you won't find a lot of company.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I played this game for a little bit just making the closest approximation to guest characters I could and then went to pvp in the little dome area all day. I had Gambit with (this is going on pure memory) Shuriken Toss, and another ability that charged it up so it exploded when I threw it. I had Wolverine with a bunch of his costumes made. My favorite was Snake Plissken.

I had some really, really good recreations. Love the character creator here and not much else. :(

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

CO remains one of my favorite games of all time :shrug: It has some fairly brilliant mechanics systems, a lot of fun gameplay, and great butts

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

How much damage are these boss abilities doing? If I have to spec out of PFF I swear to god...

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Screams eeeEEE posted:

How much damage are these boss abilities doing? If I have to spec out of PFF I swear to god...

I've almost exclusively run these with a healer so far, so my experience is kind of limited. But people seem to mostly be diving into this with a ton of builds that have like 8k+ HP, and from what little I've experienced from being scraped by Gravitar, she can easily put out about 6000 damage with a single Force Bubble. Lots of damage also comes from knock and falling, so HP kind of becomes irrelevant compared to proper blocking and avoiding technique.

In any case, I sadly wouldn't recommend using PFF in there. It honestly is a passive due for some kind of boost for how defensively you have to play it in order to actually be able to survive.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Yeah I know. I'm determined to make it work somehow.

I just experimented with the Juggernaut talent in the STR spec tree and it seemed to work pretty well, but I didn't have any damage of which to speak. Now I'm on to PRE + Compassion, but I end up spamming Protection Field and Mindful Reinforcement more than actually fighting, at least in the powerhouse.

I suppose next is PFF plus some kind of dodge increase, then PFF and pure STR... the possibilities are endless.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I reinstalled the game but it seems like they replaced full helmets? I could only find trash can helmet.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Tenzarin posted:

I reinstalled the game but it seems like they replaced full helmets? I could only find trash can helmet.

You mean the costume tab for Full Helmets? Because that one is still there. Click the tab with the face, then directly below it is a big long tab that you can hit to go into full helmets.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Trying out free form for the first time.

Does it matter what power set my energy builder comes from?

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Tenzarin posted:

Trying out free form for the first time.

Does it matter what power set my energy builder comes from?

Your first non-EB power will either be a Tier1 from the same set as your EB, or the Tier0 from any set.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

LordSaturn posted:

Your first non-EB power will either be a Tier1 from the same set as your EB, or the Tier0 from any set.

But like if I'm a str melee can I take an ego ranged just for ranged energy building? or is that a bad idea?

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
Give us your overall goal for a concept you're shooting for, and then the build wizards ITT will come up with something good for you. It's way too easy to gently caress up Free Form builds when you're new to it.

You're looking into Str melee. Are you planning to tank Alerts or just dps everything, do you have a passive in mind, etc? An Ego ranged builder is probably a bad idea though. Ego is the ranged damage stat, and not really of use for strength-based builds.

Here's the online character planner:
http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html

Brave New World fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 13, 2016

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

But like if I'm a str melee can I take an ego ranged just for ranged energy building? or is that a bad idea?

It usually is a good idea to take an EB that matches how you'll generally fight, if only because that'll give you early access to powers that will suit your character.

However, in general no. You could totally put any kind of EB on a melee character and it'd still work well. The only thing you'd miss out on are some potential EB advantages, as well as a melee taunt (which is nothing compared to what a good Lunge can do for you). I even have a couple of melee builds that use ranged EBs just for a bit of extra flavor (such as Power Bolts for eyebeams on my superman-like dude.)

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
^^^
Build Wizard ITT...

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Ok, so possible but not ideally unless for flavor. ty.

Using steam guides, mostly gonna do dual wield with dragons wraith if I even get to lvl 20. But the thing is they only didn't cover were EBs, which you guys just did.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Feb 13, 2016

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

It honestly doesn't matter very much what EB you take, but it will make you have to wait longer for the top shelf powers if you go with any powers outside your core/preferred set. There's almost no particular powergamey reason you couldn't do that :shrug:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Does everyone just do quests to level up, or is there like a random thing that just spawns levels to beat up bad guys?

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Tenzarin posted:

Does everyone just do quests to level up, or is there like a random thing that just spawns levels to beat up bad guys?

At level 10 you unlock alerts; if you're bored of questing, run alerts. Also always run your dailies and refine your rewards, Questionite is good and useful.

If you're gonna do a bunch of Dual Blades powers make sure to take DEX as a secondary superstat, because Form of the Tempest fuckin' loves crits.

Also, take Form of the Tempest.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

LordSaturn posted:

At level 10 you unlock alerts; if you're bored of questing, run alerts. Also always run your dailies and refine your rewards, Questionite is good and useful.

If you're gonna do a bunch of Dual Blades powers make sure to take DEX as a secondary superstat, because Form of the Tempest fuckin' loves crits.

Also, take Form of the Tempest.

I took way of the warrior. Oh I thought form of the tempest was a form, silly me I guess.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 15, 2016

Filthy Lucre
Feb 27, 2006
Form of the Tempest is a form, you can have Way of the Warrior and it active at the same time.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Way of the Warrior is a Slotted Passive. Form of the Tempest is a Form Toggle. Freeform builds are Weird and Complicated. Once you get the basics down it's pretty fun though.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I encourage new people to do the mission content at least once, because otherwise you're never going to some some really cool and sometimes fun poo poo like the Gadroon stuff. 95% of it is your bottom denominator standard fetch me a bear rear end stuff but on the other hand once you're leveled you will never have incentive to go back and look at any of it, and some of the environments and plots are fun (I like Canada and a lot of the content in it).

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

I encourage new people to do the mission content at least once, because otherwise you're never going to some some really cool and sometimes fun poo poo like the Gadroon stuff. 95% of it is your bottom denominator standard fetch me a bear rear end stuff but on the other hand once you're leveled you will never have incentive to go back and look at any of it, and some of the environments and plots are fun (I like Canada and a lot of the content in it).

I agree, except I like Southwest Desert better. I think the solo prison instance is really good.

I do a mix of solo + alerts on most of my toons.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

I can't remember, is Canada or the desert still an alternate leveling route for newbies or is everyone funneled into the lovely sewer 'Mireny Mirreni' mission?

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

jjac posted:

I can't remember, is Canada or the desert still an alternate leveling route for newbies or is everyone funneled into the lovely sewer 'Mireny Mirreni' mission?

Yes, you still have to double-penetrate the villains' secret lair. Defender will come in from behind. Unless it's a double XP weekend, you will be stuck on this particular set of rails until the slightly-too-hard Kevin Poe fight.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

LordSaturn posted:

Yes, you still have to double-penetrate the villains' secret lair. Defender will come in from behind. Unless it's a double XP weekend, you will be stuck on this particular set of rails until the slightly-too-hard Kevin Poe fight.

I last ran the Poe fight about a month ago on the new Icicle AT, and was shocked at how easily I kicked his rear end. Icicle ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Patch notes for those who care:

quote:

Onslaught Week
- Added new reoccurring event "Onlslaught Week"; when active, the drop rates for Villain and Guardian tokens is increased by roughly 40% and Silver players have accesss to the daily mission giving them an Onslaught device (normally only available to Gold players).

March Subscription Item
- Added the March Mardi Gras Mask Gold Subscriber reward to the Gold Subscriber store.

Specialist Update
The Specialist Archetype can now choose between the following attacks:
Level 1: Gunslinger
Level 1: Burst Shot or Blade Tempest
Level 6: Holdout Shot
Level 8: Lightning Reflexes or Way of the Warrior
Level 11: Form of the Tempest
Level 14: Eye of the Storm
Level 17: Breakaway Shot or Strike Down
Level 21: Two Gun Mojo or Bullet Beatdown
Level 25: Killer Insinct or Steadfast Level 30: Parry
Level 35: Lock n Load or Masterful Dodge
Level 40: Lead Tempest or Sword Cyclone

Powers Changes
- Players who own Two-Gun Mojo or Bullet Beatdown will receive a respec.

- New Power: Burst Shot This is a new tier1 Munitions power that lowers the piecing and crushing resistance of foes.
Advantage: Taking Names. Refreshes all stacks of Furious on you. Advantage: Off Your Feat. Burst Shot now knocks back enemies.

- New Power: Pistol Whip A quick ability that stuns enemies. Advantage: They Never Go Easy. Applies Trauma.

- New Power: Strike Down A lunge for dual blades. Knocks down foes if you lunge from more than 20ft away and they are not affected by control.

- New Power: Steadfast This is an energy unlock for the martial arts framework. It gives you energy whenever you land a critical hit with a martial arts ability. The energy return scales off of dexterity and recovery.

- Energy Wave now has access to challenging strikes.
- Fixed a bug where Boomerang toss's rank 1 was calling to rank 3 values (and rank 3 was calling to rank 1).
- Unstoppable and Way of the Warrior now give bonus to all melee damage. They also give bonus to all other types of damage to a lesser degree. Unstoppable now also boosts bleed damage.
- Fixed a bug where Defensive combo could apply more than one stack of Defiant on the last hit.

Munitions Framework
Two Gun Mojo
- This power has been moved to tier 3.
- No longer applies Concentration.
- No longer has penetrating damage.
- Cost of power increased.
- Two Gun Mojo is now a 2ft cylinder area effect attack with a target cap of 3. Its damage is reduced based on the number of targets you hit.
- Two Gun Mojo now has a chance every hit to apply Furious. Furious can stack up to 5 times and increases your critical chance by 1% per stack. When you are struck by an attack while Furious, you will receive the Willpower buff which gives you a small heal over time.

Bullet Ballet
- Moved to tier 2.
- Bullet Ballet now refreshes Furious after completing the full power combo.
- Hit 2 changed to a 3 target cap 2 foot cylinder. Hit 3 changed to a 180 degree cone. Hit 4 changed to a 3 target cap 2 foot cylinder.
- Not Without Incident advantage has been changed to proc when you are affected by Furious.
- Removed Rage or Concentration proc from Not Without Incident.

Holdout Shot
- Holdout Shot Stimpack advantage now heals for more over time. In addition, if you are below 20% health it gives you an additional heal.

Lead Tempest
- Lead Tempest's Tread Softly extra bonus to dodge and avoidance is now triggered by the Furious buff and is no longer triggered by Concentration.
- New Advantage: Maybe I'm Just Better. Gives Lead Tempest a 10% chance to apply Furious.

- Fixed a bug where Sniper Rifle's stun would not work beyond 100 feet.
- Fixed a bug where Rank 2 Shotgun with the Breaching Rounds advantage had a charge bar.
- The Trick Shot advantage on Gunslinger now triggers off of Furious.

Martial Arts Framework
Vipers Fangs
- Spitting Cobra advantage now has a 35% chance to apply poison (from 20%).
- All hits are now a 220 degree cone.
- Cost increased slightly for all hits.

Reapers Caress
- Reapers Caress Hits 1 and 2 changed to 240 degree cones. Hit 3 changed to 360 degree cone.
- Bleeds can be applied to all targets hit. Chance to apply bleed.
- Cleaving Strikes advantage has been changed to apply Shredded when you finish the power combo.

Blade Tempest
- Blade Tempest Arc changed to 200 degrees.
- When finishing a combo now applies shredded to all targets hit.

Bestial Framework
Shredded
- Shred Hits 1 and 2 changed to a 30 degree cone. Hit 3 is now a 240 degree cone.
- Damage reduced on hits 2 and 3.
- Cost for hits 2 and 3 increased.
- Penetrating Strikes advantage no longer has a 50% chance to apply Shredded. Penetrating Strikes now applies Shredded when you finish the power combo.

Frenzy
- Frenzy now has a chance to apply bleed. This chance increases if you are enraged.
- Hit 1 changed to a 280 degree cone. Hit 2 changed to a 240 degree cone.
- Fixed a bug where the power wasn't considered a combo.
- Cost for hits 2 and 3 increased.
- No longer applies or refreshes enrage.
- The Fear Sense advantage has been changed to apply the Furious buff if you finish the power combo.

Additional Changes
- Plasma burn FX will no longer player on large targets.
- Fixed issue with missing mouse-over text for currencies on the Currency tab.
- Added Acclaim to the currency display.
- Added all ranks of Firesnake to the removed FX from bosses list.
- Fixed a bug where the textures for the Trimmed and Stylish hairs were just solid colors. Those hairs now have more color options.
- Added fanciful description to Beard Pack Zen Store description. Arkayne has assured that it will inspire and enlighten.
- Added Handlebar Mustache 1 to the beard pack.
- Fixed a bug where secondaries sold in the silver champion recognition vendor were not scaling properly. They should now be a set level of 40.​​

Claws has an AoE! :peanut: