Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

I had a feeling this could useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

pgabz, please play nice.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/318643/please-don-t-destroy-ships-parked-in-space

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

So many pages ago... but this guy may have bested Rajafa as the most self-assured dumbass in the brown sea. This is some breakthrough stupid that really jumps out from the background-level stupidity of everything else. Great find

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

There is a secondary quest? :eyepop:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Godmode Enabled posted:

Is that real??

IDGI. What does this mean?

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Solarin posted:

So many pages ago... but this guy may have bested Rajafa as the most self-assured dumbass in the brown sea. This is some breakthrough stupid that really jumps out from the background-level stupidity of everything else. Great find

He's a weaboo, shocker.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Solarin posted:

Yeah agreed, this guy is head and shoulders above anyone I've seen for out and out shitbrained stupidity

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

TTerrible posted:

HoloXPLOR - Alpha
HoloXPLOR is your web-based alternative to the Star Citizen Holotable.

HoloXPLOR allows you to modify your existing inventory XML file and then download the modified version to use in Arena Commander and the Persistent Universe.

Original concept has been taken from Zane Bien's work, which he produced for his interview with CIG

Its a very nifty tool.

Its nice to see a 100+M$ company having to use tools developped by the fans for its QA.

http://holoxplor.azurewebsites.net/

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Got an insider scoop that Chris Roberts is working around the clock to get the antagonist alien race renamed to "Snoog"

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm doing it, I am logging in, I am SO loving HYPED RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

peter gabriel posted:

Liar!

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

TTerrible posted:

It means that the ingame UI for fiddling with your ship is so god awful that no one, including the people who are paid to fuss with it, want to touch it.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

peter gabriel posted:

I'm happy for you commando

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

G0RF posted:

"Kilroy Was Here" has been invoked in discussions of what /starcitizen could turn into.

It prompted me to go watch the video for the first time since like 1980-something. Still holds up!

Thank you, commando. That's probably one of my favorite songs on that album, and I had forgotten just how silly that video was.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Pocket carriers

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015
Dear diary,

My struggle continues, I am not giving up! I believe in staying civil and convincing the other party with sources and arguments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/45xmjt/star_citizen_can_we_keep_the_faith/d02gzd5?context=3

I am starting to worry that the voices are right, I am losing my sanity

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I miss having the innocence I had to think this was actually going to be a game one day

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Toops posted:

This is a good idea. I'll talk to Natron about adding a "museum" wing to the space port he's working on.

cool, and now i have enough game design experience to get a job at cig

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Obviously the game exists you guys, I'm staring at a loading screen for it right now.

Sheesh.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
The rallying cries of, 'Keep the faith' are slowly being drowned out by air horns. Just a matter of time before the whole thing crumbles and dissolves like a soft meringue. We have put the time into understanding the true nature of this scam-chimera, so when it breaths it's last breath we will be the first to rip the corpse apart for comedy gold. Comedy gold we in turn hand over to Derek Smart to fund his games, because that's how this works right?

Although the suicides aren't going to be comedy gold. The news stories might pick up on this if there were.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if any of you guys ever loved me, you'll vote for Bernie in the primaries

if you are in Texas, early voting starts as of today

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Eonwe posted:

Has Hillary started talking about Jesus to sway the Southern states yet?

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Eonwe posted:

im jewish, am i allowed to vote?

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Galarox posted:

The Persistence of Idiocy, by Parpador Dali

I love this so much. :eonwe:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:eonwe: :bern101: :bernpop: :berned: :bernget: :bernin: :eonwe:

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

AugmentedVision posted:

She's been kind of alluding at it but not so much to remind the god squad that she's christian, more to remind via allusion that sanders isn't.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

AugmentedVision posted:

two weeks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Happy Sisyphus posted:

im jewish, am i allowed to vote?

yes and hopefully for bernie, good luck and godspeed

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Stanko-Prussian posted:

She's been kind of alluding at it but not so much to remind the god squad that she's christian, more to remind via allusion that sanders isn't.

God drat she is a loving snake.

Global Zionist conspiracy is slacking, step the gently caress up and do something about her SMH

AugmentedVision fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 17, 2016

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Eonwe posted:

Sadly, I live in Chicago, IL. My vote has always been worthless :smith:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

SirPhoebos posted:

dont talk like that commando you'll be the death of this democracy o7

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Ostentatious posted:

I'm happy for you commando

It wasn't very good, bit boring

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SirPhoebos posted:

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/bernie-sanders-to-open-chicago-campaign-office-ahead-of-march-15-primary/1200036/

:toot:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I cannot vote but I'll donate more money to Star Citizen to make America great again, Eonwe

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Eonwe posted:

I left Texas around peak "Jade Helm" fright (it was creeping into my corner of Austin and had pretty much swept San Antonio). Have things calmed down a bit, or is it still a slightly "less-red" area, politically speaking?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thank you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dementropy posted:

I left Texas around peak "Jade Helm" fright (it was creeping into my corner of Austin and had pretty much swept San Antonio). Have things calmed down a bit, or is it still a slightly "less-red" area, politically speaking?

Texas has and is still currently moving toward being a blue state, but its very slow

the countryside is still pretty red, but the cities are firmly blue

give it a decade and the political landscape of texas will look a lot different, IMO

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star
But the main thing is we have to keep Austin weird!!! Even if it is the city version of that strange 50 year old man who still thinks he's young/cool.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Chairman Wao posted:

But the main thing is we have to keep Austin weird!!! Even if it is the city version of that strange 50 year old man who still thinks he's young/cool.

Yes I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

good avs, the both of you

• Locked thread