Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Spanish Manlove posted:

Maybe make one? Idk maybe that'll require effort. So nah.

i dont have any questions comments or suggestions about GBS though. It would be a no content thread and LAST TIME i made one of those I got probated for a day, so I think I learned my lesson on that one bub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im happy with the direction GBS is going, just need more posters in it

I keep wanting to drag people in from Games but then I realize: better not.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
what about pretty backgrounds

gray is boring

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

what about pretty backgrounds

gray is boring
i assume you were not here for the Rowdy Trout era

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I really like BYOBs stylesheet but you have to be nice to people in BYOB and frankly- that's just not who I am.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm a bit of a "badboy" like will smith and/or martin lawrence from the movies "Men in black" and "Big Momma's House" respectively

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Digital Fingers posted:

I really like BYOBs stylesheet but you have to be nice to people in BYOB and frankly- that's just not who I am.

i believe in ...

haha nah

but we could stand to have a nicer color here, sky blue is my favourite

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A nice aquamarine background would be cool. Or maybe just a picture of a really chill beach.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Digital Fingers posted:

I'm a bit of a "badboy" like will smith and/or martin lawrence from the movies "Men in black" and "Big Momma's House" respectively

you know like when people have to say they're cool you know they're really not all that cool?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
byob isnt really a place to post its a place to go to feel good and say nice things to people and they say nice things to you. GBS is where you go to POST you dig? :grin:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Maybe a nice light greenish and purplish, easy on the eyes.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Digital Fingers posted:

Uh. Yeah, sure.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

FishionMailed posted:

you know like when people have to say they're cool you know they're really not all that cool?

You're extremely autistic.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"You know when a dude has to compare himself to "Big Momma" from "Big Mommas House" it means he's actually not a "Big Momma" "

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FishionMailed posted:

*motions to all the cool people in the room that the hosed up hobbled leg always out of breath weirdo is still standing half in half out of the door*
guys hes just standing there

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Nooner posted:

byob isnt really a place to post its a place to go to feel good and say nice things to people and they say nice things to you. GBS is where you go to POST you dig? :grin:

Nods, autistically

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

some very good points in this thread

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Parallax Scroll posted:

some very good points in this thread

this is a good thread

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
we should have a bake sale

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
during rowdy trout a bunch of people melted down and were like "My boss just realized this message board is not an excel spreadsheet due to the festive background"
an option like yospos were you have 2 choices would be cool, festive or grey. But really I'm happy for utility, we shouldn't gently caress with it. Remember when the forums were broken for awhile because some one was retitiling FYAD?

gently caress we moved on to big mommas house

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Putty posted:

we should have a bake sale
my mom can make the brownies!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ChairmanMeow posted:

during rowdy trout a bunch of people melted down and were like "My boss just realized this message board is not an excel spreadsheet due to the festive background"
an option like yospos were you have 2 choices would be cool, festive or grey. But really I'm happy for utility, we shouldn't gently caress with it. Remember when the forums were broken for awhile because some one was retitiling FYAD?

iirc it was ralp, and that was more like the last straw, not the only reason

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like the idea of having an option.

I doubt the forums would break again now that ZDR is Admin, dudes extremely competent at what he does.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like ZDR he is good and isnt mean to me now that I dont post in the imp zone anymore

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ZDR is just 2 kids in a overcoat i dont see the big deal

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

symbolic posted:

i assume you were not here for the Rowdy Trout era

no I was friend

is what im saying, more of that jazz

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hmm jazz..

jazz.. *taps on chin* jazz....

i could dig a nightclub vibe yanno

byob is chill, fyad is just whatever but gbs? gbs is happenin

gbs is poppin'

instead of a friday night out on a date with a yucky boy whos tryin too hard i would be inside, in this e-night club poop posting like a fiend

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lastgirl posted:

hmm jazz..

jazz.. *taps on chin* jazz....

i could dig a nightclub vibe yanno

byob is chill, fyad is just whatever but gbs? gbs is happenin

gbs is poppin'

instead of a friday night out on a date with a yucky boy whos tryin too hard i would be inside, in this e-night club poop posting like a fiend

w.w.w.w....will you be my online girlfriend???

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cant diatinguish dream from reality sometimes so i try to keep my mouth shut when that happe s

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i want GBS to feel and sound like the night club from mass effect 2. i bet thats exactly what they are like.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

FishionMailed posted:

you're right I need to re-evaluate and reload on memes

Nothing drys my pussy like reading your posts and I took 2 semesters of econ

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

I cant diatinguish dream from reality sometimes so i try to keep my mouth shut when that happe s

you're my favorite poster.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nooner posted:

dude could you imagine logging into to gbs to find your boyfriend posting here? i mean i know you can because dgsw is always around but put yourself in someone else's shoes for once

where could you go to chill and get away from that huge drag of a dude? it'd suck

stop asking ppl people out over gbs is my meaning

e: :rolleye:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

dreezy posted:

I was like wtf why am i banned. Then saw the reason and thought "oh fair enough"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dreezy posted:

holy poo poo that owns i love you issac

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nooner posted:

hold up b ✋

this is not the right time

nor will there ever be

Isaac posted:

same but unironically

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Isaac posted:

I was like wtf why am i banned. Then saw the reason and thought "oh fair enough"

Thats a pretty funny visual

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have AIDS

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dreezy posted:

i forgot about this and i woke up my roommate from laughing so hard :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU