Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Sperglord Firecock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF7vpS4n2Ko

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

Dude Tank Karma has been legit for the longest time ever since she was reworked with Spirit Visage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Am I an evil person if I had a plan to make a smurf named "Challenger Bard" and do nothing but play awful Bard to piss people off

oh and only do all chat going "boop" and "bwoooop"

fishception fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 17, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Sperglord Firecock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF7vpS4n2Ko

tank karma...... is good

not me, a friend of mine

Does WOTA still exist with lots of spell vamp? Spell vamp on ult w made for massive heals and was hilarious

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Does WOTA still exist with lots of spell vamp? Spell vamp on ult w made for massive heals and was hilarious

It still exists but the flat spell vamp is gone and replaced with healing equal to 15% of all pre-mitigation damage dealt by abilities (5% for AoE spells)

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Any goons that play in the wee hours (12-6am EST~) and looking to climb around mid silver? I like to main ADC and such.

edit: NA server

Etrips fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Feb 17, 2016

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

there's more but this one is probably the best

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/465czq/a_dumb_comic_for_every_champion_1_aatrox_annie/

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I was able to pull of the Zz'Rot portal trick 4 times in a game yesterday on PBE, causing everyone's game to lag horribly and top lane top completely stop moving, both enemy and ally minions would just sit motionless, forever trying to path around invisible Zz'Rot creeps. Eventually the enemy team Jinx quit the game because her computer couldn't handle it.

It was beautiful.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

AHH FUGH posted:

I was able to pull of the Zz'Rot portal trick 4 times in a game yesterday on PBE, causing everyone's game to lag horribly and top lane top completely stop moving, both enemy and ally minions would just sit motionless, forever trying to path around invisible Zz'Rot creeps. Eventually the enemy team Jinx quit the game because her computer couldn't handle it.

It was beautiful.

Why haven't you put this on YouTube please put this on YouTube.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

This game sucks

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

The Shortest Path posted:

The only good rapper is white, I'm sorry if this triggers you.

Weird Al Yankovic?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Gridlocked posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the bug is that the item exists and perpetuates bad players doing dumb poo poo builds

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
zzrot is the best item in all of lego luna you fucken suck. excellent stats and maximum no fucks given

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It's caught on, like a hometown indie band that gets discovered :3:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Didnt the little thing used to take a minimal amount of hits even from a tank? Now if you are not a damage character it takes goddamn forever to destroy. That's probably like 99% of why it's effective, because the time it takes to blow the thing up is time that you are not making gold and declaring your position on the map

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Yeah they changed its status of minion/structure (I forget which direction) or something and now if you're a support, good loving luck ever killing a zzrot.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

How did you nerds decide on a role? I tried a few Annie/Ahri games and mid is just awful. Maybe it's just mages but I don't have Zed/Talon to check. Top and support are even worse than that though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Arrgytehpirate posted:

How did you nerds decide on a role? I tried a few Annie/Ahri games and mid is just awful. Maybe it's just mages but I don't have Zed/Talon to check. Top and support are even worse than that though.

Do you have fun? play role

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

Arrgytehpirate posted:

What positions/champions have you had fun with?

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I think some of the best advice you can get earlier on is find 2-3 champions that you really like playing that can be flexed into a a few roles. If you're starting this you will generally want to avoid the super op champions that are flavor of the month because they might get nerfed. Still, champions like brand can be flexed support or mid. Cho gath is OK top or mid. Wukong OK top/jungle. You get the idea. Champion.gg will give you a more thorough idea of how well a champion fares in different Lane match ups.

The idea is you learn your champions abilities so well you avoid being weak as a consequence of poor mechanics(as lovely as that sounds). After that your focus should be on decision making which generally amounts to focusing on objectives (protecting or taking towers, contesting buffs, dragon, and baron). The only position you don't mention in your original post is jungle. You can try jungle/mid Kayle and it wouldn't be the worst thing. She doesn't have any skill shots and at late game is pretty strong.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Darth Windu posted:

Why haven't you put this on YouTube please put this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHvw_ckm7qs

Just imagine this x5 and with everyone having 10 FPS

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

jungling is pretty cool but i also like top lane because i have a mental disorder

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I've done well with Udyr and Yi in the jungle. I'd like to learn Elise or Lee Sin I just haven't gotten around to it. Jungle is really fun but I need to learn to gank earlier and try level 3 ganks and poo poo.

I also enjoy ADC and am "eh" with Lucien and "please stop feeding" with Ez.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Alternatively: Get nautilus, take any position, stand next to people.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

jungling is pretty cool but i also like top lane because i have a mental disorder

Top lane is incredible until the heinous coward the jungler shows up to save the dipshit top laner on the other team

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

in a world where tp and jungler ganks are banned i could finally become one with quinn

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That's why you take ignite and kill the other top laner. When they TP back to lane you kill them again.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Support is the most fun lane because you are almost always constantly doing something without sitting there last hitting, have tons of control over the flow of the game, and have a wide variety of diverse abilities that remain relevant throughout the entire game, and if the enemy decides to focus you're their wasting their stupid ults on someone less critical while your ADC or jungler rips their spines out. also you always can blame your ADC if you lose lane, preserving the untouchable glory of it never being YOUR fault.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

Top lane is incredible until the heinous coward the jungler shows up to save the dipshit top laner on the other team

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

My problem with top is I don't like any of the champions. Teemo is fun I guess but the rest suck prolasped rear end

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

OH BOY I CAN BE A WALKING ROCK OR A BIRD LADY

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Arrgytehpirate posted:

OH BOY I CAN BE A WALKING ROCK OR A BIRD LADY

There are more than 2 champs there buddy.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

quinn is my wife please stop this slander

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Etrips posted:

There are more than 2 champs there buddy.

Pretty obviously a troll if you consider his username but he doesn't even say poo poo about Gangplank

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Pretty obviously a troll if you consider his username but he doesn't even say poo poo about Gangplank

I am bad at barrel chains. Oh and I don't think I've ever actually stopped a skill with W on fiora. idk what else there is really.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

have you played pantheon, the other approved top laner

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Radical posted:

have you played pantheon, the other approved top laner

I got him in ARAM once

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

its like the movie 300 but instead of persians you're killing noobs

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Radical posted:

its like the movie 300 but instead of persians you're killing noobs

That sounds pretty radical

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Arrgytehpirate posted:

My problem with top is I don't like any of the champions. Teemo is fun I guess but the rest suck prolasped rear end

singed is weird and takes a while to "get" but he's by far the most fun I've had in the game. you can take him into almost any matchup and as long as you don't get curbstomped you can come back from any deficits by observing the three peepees: powerfarming, pressuring, and proxying. he has a deceptively strong level 1 too with huge base attack and good sustained damage in poison, just because he has no modifiers doesn't mean his bops don't smart like hell especially with thunderlords or grasp procs in the mix.

run fast, spew icy farts, laugh and spam the mastery emote on CD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If you don't push the wave into turret at level 1 and watch the enemy laner try and last hit under turret while spamming dance as Singed you are doing it all wrong.

• Locked thread