Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

The Lord of Hats posted:

Wait, Ben Carson sat on executive boards? Huh. That's... huh.

He's rich as balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Boogie
Apr 1, 2013

Is a meat patty something or nothing?
Ben Carson has multiple big ideas

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

MaxxBot posted:

Lol at libertarians being overwhelmingly in love with the guy who has promised to spend more than any other candidate, technically they should probably support Cruz but I can't blame them for saying gently caress that poo poo.

Any Libertarian voting for Trump's demands for government back doors into of American company-held data is probably dumb as hell.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lol, Trump heard a sneeze from the studio audience in the MSNBC thing and thought he heard the beginnings of a protest. Looked like a potentially poor moment but he turned it around and got laughs by saying "That's a healthy sneeze! That's a healthy girl!"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lots of hottie brunette and blondes in trumps little town hall, camera guy knows what's up.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

memy posted:

He's rich as balls

I know, I guess I just always assumed that the people on those boards had some kind of business experience, and it wasn't just a case of 'is rich'. I mean, I understand why it's that way, I just thought it was a subsection of rich people, rather than the whole group.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

GlobalMegaCorp
Jan 8, 2004

Piquai Souban posted:

Any Libertarian... is probably dumb as hell.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

indeed

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Trump's greatest hits... China, tractor story, the Wall

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Mr. Boogie posted:

Ben Carson has multiple big ideas

He'll be happy to explain them if, hypothetically, someone were to ask. Say, in a town hall type setting.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Trump's greatest hits... China, tractor story, the Wall

so nothing new.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Boosted, do you know where I can watch the God Emperor's town hall on MSNBC?

Also I have seriously had this song stuck in my head all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a0rhf72Co

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hey, Carson saying some reasonable things about prison.

Oh, now he's talking about practical training, which... I thought that has been shown to underperform, right? Still, heart in the right place.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

I have an intense need to punch this questioner right in the face.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
BEN CARSON CYBER WARRIOR

Mr. Boogie
Apr 1, 2013

Is a meat patty something or nothing?
I agree with Dr. Ben Carson, it really is a shame that Obamacare outlawed looking at your patient while you're treating them

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Yes, the real problem with the medical system is there's too goddamn many rules! That makes perfect sense, Friend Ben...

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

Mr. Carson, what do you do to relax?

Mr. Carson? Wakey wakey.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The French Army! posted:

Walls around cities were a useful defense until the invention of gunpowder. Walls across borders have literally never worked not even once in the entire course of human history.

Wot about Israel?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Ben Carson's wife beats him with a pool stick if he messes up? :confused:

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Did Trump just call Joe Jeb because he was flustered for a second?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Rubio's looking tired.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Rubio my bills will fail.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Way to pussy out on the Apple encryption question, Rubio. :rolleyes:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Trump show over. Switched to CNN. Impressed Rubio actually has a rudimentary understanding of technology and understands that what the .gov is asking apple to do is open pandora's box, and that foreign entities can make encryption software too. Most of the old farts are clueless.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

My only question about the wall is who the Lord Commander will be

Cruz will be sent to take command of the canadian wall. Bush and Rubio will share command of the mexican one.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Brannock posted:

My only question about the wall is who the Lord Commander will be

Jeb Snow.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Boosted_C5 posted:

Trump show over. Switched to CNN. Impressed Rubio actually has a rudimentary understanding of technology and understands that what the .gov is asking apple to do is open pandora's box, and that foreign entities can make encryption software too. Most of the old farts are clueless.

He did nothing to answer the question though. He basically just said "that's a head scratcher, we're gonna have to do something about it".

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

lol hope it doesn't end up the same way for him too

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Rubio is gonna give you a college degree in life

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

Wot about Israel?

Well that wall is an exception cause ........Israel.

But clearly all other walls have failed since the invention of gunpowder.

Berlin wall........Fail

Fence at the white house....Fail

Walmart.......Epic fail

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

"Let's finish it tonight." :heysexy:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

oh my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
100,000 a year to be a dentist ahahaha

Meanwhile an African in Kenya go to school in Kenya for 10,000 a year and gets a job that she wanted!!

Meanwhile these schools are profiting millions from the NCAA.

It does not cost 100,000 US dollars to get the best education. It just doesn't. They are scamming people.

Colleges should be reducing their tuition cost, not getting politicians to pay it for people.

gently caress college.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

Boosted_C5 posted:

I found myself struck by Trump's weird vocabulary about this issue, insisting they open the phone over and over.

"In that case, we should open it up. I think security over all -- we have to open it up, and we have to use our heads. We have to use common sense."

He should get whoever tweets for him to help him on how to sound less grandfatherly, unless this is some regional affectation?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Montasque posted:

SC House with another poll(not sure if this has been posted)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lhKxf9pMitQjFNTERqblhldUk/view?pref=2&pli=1

Trump 34.74
Rubio 15.82
Cruz 15.82
Bush 14.15
Kasich 8.60
Carson 5.91
undecided 4.95

Seems they are doing one of these a day.

Really hoping for a Bush 2nd place finish.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
If only Gilmore was here to answer this question. :(

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

HAHAHAHA he just said the President doesn't run the economy, but he'll sure as hell blame him for it. What a douche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

I didn't catch what the $100 grand a year education was for at first but it was dentistry? What the hell?

Yes.

• Locked thread