Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Pucci jumps in a window frame and ascends into the sky

Poochy...

setafd posted:

this is supposed to be what his deal was? holy poo poo, I didn't realize

I don't even remember what happened with emporio at the start of stone ocean, what was he doing that couldn't be explained by Burning Down The House?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Stallion Cabana posted:

Did Funny Valentine and his goons kill the most protagonists in a Jojo part?

like I know Dio killed tons of people off screen, but I think out of all of the antagonists, Funny Valentine and his cronies actively killed the most protagonists and such, right? Like I don't even think it's close, is it?

I'd count Pucci in this so no.
Also are his cronies your referring too the alt PrezFuzzies because that's rude

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

pucci definitely wins, i'd say

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't even remember what happened with emporio at the start of stone ocean, what was he doing that couldn't be explained by Burning Down The House?
Emporio appears, gives Jolyne his mother's bone, tells her exactly when she's going to have a visitor the next day, and warns her that she shouldn't see him, because what happens "won't just affect you" and that "something even worse than death will happen." Later, he says that Whitesnake also hypnotized and killed his mother, but the way he phrases his warning makes it sound like he knows about more than just Whitesnake's ability to melt people. Burning Down the House might explain how Emporio could know that Jotaro has a visit scheduled and/or that Whitesnake is targeting him--he could have used it to do some snooping around--but it's just kind of weird. Not sure if it's a translation thing. To be clear, I don't think it actually has anything to do with Made in Heaven: Emporio's highly accurate predictions just feel like something that was supposed to have some significance but ended up being dropped/forgotten later.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Pucci killed 6 billion people, plus every main character in the arc bar one, I don't think that's every going to be topped

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Moltrey posted:

I just want to have long, flowing pink hair with green specs in it and look hot when wearing a fishnet top.

Don't we all?

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Is he wearing a fishnet? I thought those were just rad tats. I do like his design, would totally take his hair.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I like how

-Even the blind guy thinks Josuke's hair is poo poo
-Pet Shop just makes bird noises and Josuke takes it as an insult
-Weather thinks the weather is to blame
-Valentine still wants to make pompadours illegal
-Joshuu thinks he's qualified to talk about other people's hair

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I like that Johnny is still really lovely and sarcastic about it

Momomo posted:

Is he wearing a fishnet? I thought those were just rad tats. I do like his design, would totally take his hair.

It tapers off into a bigger pieces near his waist so it's def a garment, but his arm patterns are def tats.

Kinda like how it looks like Bruno has a chest tat but that's apparently a lace undershirt.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Waffleman_ posted:

I like how

I'd half expect Pet Shop to try nesting in his hair.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
A lot of people didn't realize how sarcastic Johnny was up until All Star Battle and thought he was genuinely impressed and supportive of all the wacky poo poo Gyro was doing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mighty Dicktron posted:

A lot of people didn't realize how sarcastic Johnny was up until All Star Battle and thought he was genuinely impressed and supportive of all the wacky poo poo Gyro was doing

Knowing that he's a sarcastic rear end in a top hat makes me like him more.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Mighty Dicktron posted:

If you dont think Johnny is serious and supportive of his BFF's creative endeavors then smdh.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Moltrey posted:

If you dont think Johnny is serious and supportive of his BFF's creative endeavors then smdh.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Oh yeah, he's great. Of course all of Gyro's stuff is good. Especially that Rella Rella part in his song... it gets super stuck in your head.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Tell him to go eat poo poo, Johnny!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Tell him yourself.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Bullying works!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

A lot of people think he's a chocolate lab, but he's actually just Italian.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Tell him yourself.
Eat poo poo, rear end in a top hat! Fall off your horse!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

I like how

-Joseph tells Josuke his parents would be ashamed

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Mighty Dicktron posted:

You have no idea how depressed I was to find this out..I still don't want to believe it but it's true. Also Joylne isn't gay

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sinners Sandwich posted:

You have no idea how depressed I was to find this out..I still don't want to believe it but it's true. Also Joylne isn't gay

watch your back boy

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
jolyne is a being who can have sex with whoever she wants

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Also Joylne isn't gay
Not to diss my man Weather Report, but dude, when you're in prison cause your ex is a piece of poo poo and your best chance at a het relationship is a dude who's two years younger than your father who's a close talker and every other lady around you is cool as hell, this isn't hard.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Also Joylne isn't gay

What does it feel like to be this catastrophically, seismically wrong

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
The biggest problem with Part 6 is Jolyene did not get to kiss all the ladies.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
lot of Bi erasure going on in here.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
part 6 isn't about straight or gay, it's about all or none. watch:

jolyne has all the sex. annasui has none of the sex.

the only exception is pucci, which is why he's the villain

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

bi people can and do call themselves gay with good reason

most badass jojo

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
One of my favorite things about Jolyne's outfit is that she consistently rocks a big trenchcoat that has the name of the prison she's incarcerated in on it and somehow makes it into a Look.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Rocking dumb coats is a Kujo tradition.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
She's rocking that Minnie Mouse hair.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

No, I am

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

MonsieurChoc posted:

She's rocking that Minnie Mouse hair.

It's actually not the minnie mouse part that impresses me; as a person who dyes their hair a strange color quite often I'm more curious about how a gal keeps up the dye job in prison and keeps the darker part from sneaking into the lighter part. Maybe stone free helps tie her hair in place while she washes it and that's why stone free is a bit soapy smelling

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

jolyne is totally not straight

also everything gyro says or does is amazing except when it's not

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The JoJo fandom has too much interest in the sexual proclivity of its generally underage cast.
Also one where they confuse their headcanon with what is actually true.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I think Gyro is the sort of person who would drive you up the wall in close proximity if you're not super patient but he's still adorable. This prompted me to find a comic that was floating around for a while:

http://catingas.tumblr.com/post/137364804981/gyro-makes-up-songs-about-his-problems

(click through the link for the full thing, that's just the first bit)

also, this was floating around more and since often you just see the edited one, well:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I like that jolyne's hairstyle is apparently a thing that a person with long hair can actually wear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The JoJo fandom has too much interest in the sexual proclivity of its generally underage cast.
Also one where they confuse their headcanon with what is actually true.

Isn't Jolyne like 19-early 20s?

For that matter, aren't Josuke and Giorno the only JoJos that are actually minors?

Edit: Oh, and Jotaro in SDC. Keep forgetting he's only 16 because of the art.