Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
meltdown itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

well guys, when I was in the 82nd (as a 92F) we used to do it this way (stupidest loving poo poo you've ever heard)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Finally I got that EIB, now the mural on the rear window of my truck cab will be complete!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

:siren: :siren: IT'S loving HAPPENING!!! :siren: :siren:

Physical Evaluation Board posted:

The Physical Evaluation Board has found Soulex physically unfit to continue military service for the following PEB referred conditions:

a. Right compartment syndrome status post fasciotomy (MEB Dx1) (V1-No; V3-No, V4-No)
b. Left compartment syndrome status post fasciotomy (MEB Dx2) (V1-No; V3-No; V4-No)

Soldier's component and current duty status of this date of memorandum: Regular Army/Active Duty.

Please provide disability rating percentage (with rationale) to this PEB Administration for all referred and claimed conditions.

:woop: :woop: :woop:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Soulex posted:

:siren: :siren: IT'S loving HAPPENING!!! :siren: :siren:

:woop: :woop: :woop:

Congratulations!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Finally I got that EIB, now the mural on the rear window of my truck cab will be complete!

All right, I'm giving you all one chance for an alibi

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Geirskogul posted:

All right, I'm giving you all one chance for an alibi

Can somebody back brief what's been said?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

Can somebody back brief what's been said?

suck my AAR from the back brief

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mike-o posted:

suck my AAR from the back brief

We're not on improves yet

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

We're not on improves yet

sustain: good job cupping my balls while giving a reach around

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Somebody threw rounds in the trash, you say?

huh

ahahahaha

ahhahhaahaahaha

aaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
oh my loving god that's on Ft Lewis

QUICK someone get me on post so I can just sit outside their barracks and loving laaaaaaaugggh my rear end off all day long at them

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

oh my loving god that's on Ft Lewis

QUICK someone get me on post so I can just sit outside their barracks and loving laaaaaaaugggh my rear end off all day long at them
1-23 were never the brightest.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Anyone with half a brain knows you just throw that poo poo out the window on your way back from the range ... oh wait

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress the army forever

bury your rounds with the hookers at the range

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Somebody threw rounds in the trash, you say?

huh

ahahahaha

ahhahhaahaahaha

aaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. loving AMAZING!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Is this it, have we reached the mythical Peak Army moment? The way that makes my brain hurt sure feels that way and I'm not even in anymore.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What's up with the guy standing in the pool noodles?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What's up with the guy standing in the pool noodles?

Those are probably there to stop the garbage water from going down the drain, because why would you want waste water going down a drain? Or he's the guy who hosed up and has to watch everyone else unfuck his mess, so that everyone hates him and the problem never gets corrected.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Lmao someone threw away a live 40mm grenade, I mean there's Army stupid with the garbage dumping and all but there's also individual Army stupid, what the gently caress would make throwing a live grenade in the garbage seem like a good idea?

That said, I've thrown away a discharging BA5590 into a dumpster while it was raining before, cause where else are you supposed to throw a discharging battery? The wet metal dumpster helps dissipate the electricity faster :)

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Triggs posted:

Anyone with half a brain knows you just throw that poo poo out the window on your way back from the range ... oh wait

I stuffed 240 rounds of 5.56 in an Iraqi amnesty box before redeploying because some NCO thought it was a good idea to have official turn in at 0500. No thanks.

We also threw a box with 2x40mm on a trash fire. Unmarked MRE boxes are not a good field expedient amnesty box.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

As a contractor working for a super cheap company that barely issued us rounds for our personal loadouts, my team and I once shook down a bunch of amnesty boxes past midnight. Got us supplied with enough ammo to train with, at least!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I love AGRs and DA/DoD civilians that think it's cool for everyone else to join conference calls in the middle of the workday during the week.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

psydude posted:

I love AGRs and DA/DoD civilians that think it's cool for everyone else to join conference calls in the middle of the workday during the week.

Or full timers seeing up our MOB ceremony at 1300 on Wednesday

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
The army subreddit never disappoints,

"rear end in a top hat on reddit posted:

I literally don't care about any of them. I sat on an SIV (Special Immigration Visa) board during one of my deployments and denied every single one of them, and they were all interpreters. All my interpreters from my last deployment were rounded up and executed about 6 months after the last US forces left Kunar province. Not a single tear shed on my part.

I think if I knew where this dude was stationed I'd be forwarding this to his chain of command. Not that it'd make a difference.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Obstacle2 posted:

The army subreddit never disappoints,

I think if I knew where this dude was stationed I'd be forwarding this to his chain of command. Not that it'd make a difference.

gently caress that dude.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Obstacle2 posted:

Why? You want him to get promoted?

We had some cool terps. We helped them get to Jordan, which was way easier than getting them to America.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Dear army subreddit:

smdftb you green weenie sucking koolaid drinking faggots. you're all still in because you're a good fit for the army's dick, you loving window licking cliff babies

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
I'm torn, I had some cool terps, but LOL if you don't think Iraq and the world would be better off without any Iraqis left alive.

Right before I deployed to Afghanistan I ran into one of my Iraq terps at the Centennial Days fair in Colorado Springs. Pretty weird.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I actually think the world would be better off without people who called for the death of large swaths of people who are guilty of living in a place :shrug:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

By my second deployment a lot of our terps were Americans.

I actually think the world would be better off without people who called for the death of large swaths of people who are guilty of living in a place :shrug:

Oh, and I bet you think the Coast Guard is a military branch too?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Coast Guard aren't people.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

spacetoaster posted:

By my second deployment a lot of our terps were Americans.

Oh, and I bet you think the Coast Guard is a military branch too?

I think only coasties think they're a military branch (when it suits them)

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

:lol:

The naiveté is what I love most about GiP.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Yeah, thats it, you got me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I sure hate those Iraqis for killing soldiers after we invaded them for made up reasons whoo boy glad we took care of that problem

• Locked thread