Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Ak Gara posted:

Pfft, don't be silly. They're just sleeping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc&t=48s

Thank you for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/dcaZ7vq.webm

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

This was cool as poo poo.

What is it?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

rydiafan posted:

What is it?

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/2/16/11015222/lupe-fiasco-beat-daigo-umehara-street-fighter-v-5-video

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Some folks seem to think it was staged to give people their money's worth. I tend to agree.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine this:

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

MrMidnight posted:

Some folks seem to think it was staged to give people their money's worth. I tend to agree.

It wasn't a "tournament" match, it was an "exhibition", and many believe that's why he wasn't playing seriously... at least that is my understanding of the situation.

Canned Panda has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Feb 17, 2016

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Polymetric posted:

I look like a filthy pervert but gently caress it. Where is your avatar from?

you are a filthy pervert, and i got no idea

it's my prize for finally annoying someone enough on here to make lowtax moneys

i'm sure another pervert like yourself can tell you

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

hhhat posted:

you are a filthy pervert, and i got no idea

it's my prize for finally annoying someone enough on here to make lowtax moneys

i'm sure another pervert like yourself can tell you

You are the proud owner of a destroyer. I hope you like anime battleship girls.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Lurking Haro posted:

You are the proud owner of a destroyer. I hope you like anime battleship girls.

do what now

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Polymetric posted:

I look like a filthy pervert but gently caress it. Where is your avatar from? Also here's a gif of a dude spinning around.

I like to dress it up with a "Gee, who did you piss off to give you THAT one?? heh seriously I dont even know what show this is from lolol better not tell me because I DO NOT CARE.

just some wednesday posting tips:)

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
its a cartoon butt people

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

hhhat posted:

its a cartoon butt people

Butt-butt-butt-butt ANIME!
:qqsay:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

hhhat posted:

do what now

http://japanesevw.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/battleships-of-japanese-empire-navy-are.html

Oy gevalt.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
GIF thread took a solid turn here with your question bro

Tell everyone you're sorry

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/L75eGxr.gifv

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Uhhhhhh.....:stare:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Jesus I can't even imagine gas reacting like that. Is there an old-timey line of black powder under those leaves??

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

Jesus I can't even imagine gas reacting like that. Is there an old-timey line of black powder under those leaves??

Really dry leaves? Kind of like when you light flour on fire maybe?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I'd imagine it's just gasoline that has just had a chance to sit for a bit, and there's decent amount of gaseous vapour trapped between the leaves. Once that goes up, even the minute amount of confined space the leaves add will cause it to go near explosive.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Baronjutter posted:

Pour some gas on a pile of leaves, then get distracted and let it sit for a few minutes. The gas evaporates, mixes with the air between the leaves and forms an explosive mix, then just add fire and say goodbye to your eyebrows.

Baytor
Oct 4, 2010

Well, never mind! Commando missions are much more fun than girls anyway!
My dad did that trying to burn rubbish in a metal bin at work. He poured a bit of petrol in, which trickled down and filled an upturned, uncrushed cardboard box with fumes. When he chucked a match in it went off like an air mortar and rained burning crap all over the block.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Avulsion posted:

Pour some gas on a pile of leaves, then get distracted and let it sit for a few minutes. The gas evaporates, mixes with the air between the leaves and forms an explosive mix,start filming, then just add fire and say goodbye to your eyebrows.

You missed an important step.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Birb Katter posted:

You missed an important step.

Don't forget to say either; "Hey Ya'll, watch this" or "Hold my Beer".

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Baytor posted:

My dad did that trying to burn rubbish in a metal bin at work. He poured a bit of petrol in, which trickled down and filled an upturned, uncrushed cardboard box with fumes. When he chucked a match in it went off like an air mortar and rained burning crap all over the block.

Right, this is bringing back memories of a scout camp where someone did the same thing to start a fire and the next thing you know it's raining kindling.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! HIT YOUR BURNERS, PILOT!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

link please

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
What am I missing with the spaceships?

Keep in mind you're speaking to a vet of the Terran-Kilrathi wars.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

KoRMaK posted:

link please

FreeSpace 2, available through Gog.com or Steam. Make sure to install FreeSpace Open, a mod that completely overhauls and modernizes the engine to turn a 17 year old game into the best spaceship game currently on the market.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

DavidAlltheTime posted:

What am I missing with the spaceships?

Keep in mind you're speaking to a vet of the Terran-Kilrathi wars.

You're missing out on one of the best space sims ever made. Bonus points it's made by the Saints Row people.

In the gif though you're missing that those fuckers are hard to kill and it dove right into a capital ship's flak fire.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
e: oh, there's a story behind it. And another page. derp.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 07:18 on Feb 18, 2016

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Brainamp posted:

You're missing out on one of the best space sims ever made. Bonus points it's made by the Saints Row people.

In the gif though you're missing that those fuckers are hard to kill and it dove right into a capital ship's flak fire.

He hit the enemy fighter with a TAG missile, a little RADAR beacon that tells your capital ships where the enemy is so they can shoot them. You're supposed to use them against capital ships, but it's a lot of fun to stick them on enemy fighters and watch the fireworks.

Barry Bluejorts
Jun 30, 2013

Now please touch your finger to the tip of your nose.
Pillbug

hhhat posted:

It's okay someone rerailed with a gif of fire. :supaburn:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

hhhat posted:

I'm sorry for torpedoing this thread.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Truga posted:

:ms:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Truga posted:

Oh man anime is terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Evilreaver posted:

[All infantry have personal shields, that's why they glow when shot, if anyone's wondering]

thank you I was really wondering about this