Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, the mods at reddit have a even thinner skin than the "official" ones at rsi.

If you type the word carebear anywhere at rsi it will instaban now.

Best rule ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

peter gabriel posted:

OK, but I still see it? Is that how it works?
Having used the place for a few days now it seems like some kind of perfectly designed Passive Aggressive Machine, it's really really odd

It's a magical place where you can create the shittiest of the shitposts and somehow end up at the top of the page for a day for doing so.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

MeLKoR posted:

Can you prove that CIG hasn't already finished Star Citizen and all 3 episodes of Squadron 42 and are just sitting on it to make Derek Smart look like a fool? Yeah... right... I didn't think so... :smugdog:

e: I just re-read this, twice. This man is probably the biggest idiot in all Star Citizendom and that's saying a lot.

Look man it's a well known fact that games companies that don't release any press footage of their upcoming games and keep it totally under wraps away from everyone for as long as possible only ever do that when they know for a fact they have a AAA world beating smash hit on their hands.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

DOMDOM posted:

i think p.2000 should be exclusively dedicated to sandy

but not in that creepy omg look at how this woman looks way

because there's a ton of non-creepy material to work with. like, a real lot

Here's some material.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

Yeah, the mods at reddit have a even thinner skin than the "official" ones at rsi.

If you type the word carebear anywhere at rsi it will instaban now.

Best rule ever.

Hahahahah just start a thread saying you had a dream and it had these fluffy dolls with rainbows who lived in the clouds and you couldn't remember their name.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
Posting on page 2000 - 2

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

alphabettitouretti posted:

I dunno where this narrative of goons not getting what they wanted started. Some idiot was going on about that in the comments of an article about Star Citizen as well. What is it we're not getting that we wanted? I must have missed a memo.

Our problem is that we wanted Star Citizen to be like EVE Online but Chris Roberts firmly told us NO and so we decided to sabotage the whole thing out of spite.

It's interesting because I never played EVE Online and didn't have any money in Star Citizen.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

1998-the year of Monicagate, with only the solace of a new Star Wars movie to comfort us.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
:regd08:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

ZenMaster posted:

come on 2000 I have a post I want to make

I think everyone does and they're all waiting for the same thing, which is why the posting has slowed down.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

SirPhoebos posted:

1998-the year of Monicagate, with only the solace of a new Star Wars movie to comfort us.

Jar Jar Binks. Stimpire level torture right there.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to page 2048.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
1024 passed without incident.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Will the thread wrap around at page 65536? Will our dreams reemerge?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Are you guys ready for more wing commander and food chat in the next few days, cause boy, I SURE AM.

But yeah, after page 2000 the future becomes weird.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
two weeks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
anime is good

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdU7D4vBqA4

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
It'll take two weeks to get to page 2000 at this point. Is the thread page2k safe?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:justpost:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ShredsYouSay posted:

Will the thread wrap around at page 65536? Will our dreams reemerge?

Depends on whether lowtax has faked the 64-bit positioning or not

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

TTerrible posted:

It'll take two weeks to get to page 2000 at this point. Is the thread page2k safe?

I sure hope not.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
everyone post

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Now That's What I Call Shitposting '98

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
POST NOW

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

alphabettitouretti posted:

Now That's What I Call Shitposting '98

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I've been told by some very credible people that in Star Citizen Persistent Universe Alpha v. 2.2 you will be able to travel to Stimperial space and get a job working for UEC on one of the execution/deskeletonization barges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS42yIDQX6s

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Reserved for 1999

gently caress

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Postin' hard.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Eonwe posted:

anime is good

I accept that I'm not posting on page 2000 since I've got things to do. Pretend I posted this god drat cherry on 2000 okay.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

TTerrible posted:

If it breaks we'll have to ask Reddit for their thread archives

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm going to play E:D tonight with the Frogs as we have a new thing to do. I hope some of you will join me.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Eonwe have you downloaded Black Desert yet. This fucker is like 31GB and it's downloading at 2Mb/s.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Matlock Birthmark posted:

I accept that I'm not posting on page 2000 since I've got things to do. Pretend I posted this god drat cherry on 2000 okay.

Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

Who else is ready for the Willennium?

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Will do

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
:gary::gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU