Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

A new DQ Monsters game is coming out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

the culminator posted:

korean ch 9 is out

http://www.shencomics.com/archives/623914

Frost seems like a cool dude. Also he goes into xenomorph and then 4th form frieza. Based on the panel I have no clue wether goku went ssb o ssj2, I would assume blue but the hair looks more ssj2ish

I need to read that in less moon language. The chapters looks great. :allears:

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Well, with the new chapter comes some more Heroes content as well...

Hero Avatars with the new God powerups,

The story mission, going back in time before Demigra wrecked poo poo (featuring the return of the glorious Pirate Robot).

And confirmation that Goku and Vegeta can go blonde still, with cards for Champa's team (curiously lacking Cabba).

StrifeHira fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Feb 18, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://imgur.com/a/vTkGk

It'll be worth catching the Mangastream version once it's up.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I hope this Frost guy becomes a friend guy we see a lot of.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Yeah, I'm reeeeally hoping none of this is an act and he's legit just a nice guy. Universe 6 being the "good" one seems to be what they're going for though, so I figure Frost is a cool dude for real.

Also, I bet since the Saiyans in that universe aren't dicks, they probably all have God form. I notice that our new Saiyan friend (who's name I do not remember) wasn't in the reaction shots for when Goku did it...

Momomo fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Feb 18, 2016

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dragon Ball being the evil mirror universe would actually be funny as heck

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
So king vegeta of universe 6 didnt have a goatee?

Edit- random early manga observation (up to the end of the first RR army encounter at that tower w android 8). Up to this point Goku has been as strong or stronger than everyone he's faced, so anytime Toriyama wants him to struggle he just starts mentioning how hungry Goku is.

Edit2- huh, shrinking Bulma.

the culminator fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 18, 2016

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

StrifeHira posted:

Well, with the new chapter comes some more Heroes content as well...

I really wanna know more.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mordaedil posted:

I hope this Frost guy becomes a friend guy we see a lot of.

Yeah, it was such a disappointment that Frieza didn't join the gang. Goku always finds a way to recruit his worst enemies. At least a portion of Perfect Cell joined up, but Frieza will always be the villain that got away.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

Yeah, it was such a disappointment that Frieza didn't join the gang. Goku always finds a way to recruit his worst enemies. At least a portion of Perfect Cell joined up, but Frieza will always be the villain that got away.

I still say one day Goku will realize he needs to body swap with Freeza to take advantage of his freak power.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Burkion posted:

I still say one day Goku will realize he needs to body swap with Freeza to take advantage of his freak power.

That's the complete opposite of what Goku wants. He gets giddy whenever he finds out there is someone stronger that him in existence. Having Friezas potential would be like hell to Goku, he would train for 2 years straight and basically become One Punch Man, then get super depressed because he has no more fights to do.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He will body swap with Frieza, train him up for 3 years in the time chamber and then give it back so that he can fight a god of his own creation.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

surely goku has to lose this fight, right? it'd be pretty lame if he ended up sweeping the tournament. I liked how he thought to go for the ringout when vegeta and piccolo didn't even think of it tho, and it makes sense considering he's been in several tournaments like this before

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

surely goku has to lose this fight, right? it'd be pretty lame if he ended up sweeping the tournament. I liked how he thought to go for the ringout when vegeta and piccolo didn't even think of it tho, and it makes sense considering he's been in several tournaments like this before

One of the episodes for Super is called Piccolo vs Frost or something, so yeah, he's going to lose

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Manatee Cannon posted:

You think that's impressive, he fought an enemy when he was a kid with this exact "invincible fatty" style, and came up with a really quite clever and super brutal method to deal with him.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

XboxPants posted:

You think that's impressive, he fought an enemy when he was a kid with this exact "invincible fatty" style, and came up with a really quite clever and super brutal method to deal with him.

In my childhood I wondered why the Z Warriors never tried to defeat Buu with this method.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Goku just does Penetrate on that one rubbery fat mook in World's Strongest and it works okay

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Mraagvpeine posted:

In my childhood I wondered why the Z Warriors never tried to defeat Buu with this method.

He'd eventually melt and re-form like the T-1000

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

And to top off the what-if insanity Heroes started, "Project Fusion" gets another tease...

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

We're so close to seeing canonical brokuli

I'm excited about this dumb game and all the new weird fusions it will have

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Last Celebration posted:

Yeah, except Goku has it on him in the third World Martial Arts Tournament.

No he doesn't.

EDIT: Huh I stand corrected, he DOES have it before he changes into his usual gi.

Petiso fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Feb 18, 2016

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

StrifeHira posted:

And to top off the what-if insanity Heroes started, "Project Fusion" gets another tease...

Someone please translate the kana for the names here, I want to know who these guys are.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blaze Dragon posted:

Someone please translate the kana for the names here, I want to know who these guys are.

One is the game's protagonist (The Kanji is the typical Shujinko kanji), the other is named Pinniji who might be a game original character unless I'm missing something about his name and design

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 19, 2016

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Oh my god, it's Piccolo fused with a ninja.

So in the latest fight in the manga, are we looking at SSj and Fourth Form? Or Super Cyan and Saints Row? Hard to tell in black and white.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If the Saiyans and Freezas of Universe 6 are good, would it make sense if the Namekians of U6 were evil? Maybe that's what the Piccolo/Frost fight will build up to. Maybe Frost fought evil Namekians in his universe...and was forced to blow up their planet.

Just an idea.

MastG
May 25, 2014
I feel like Frost is going to quickly become one of my favorite characters. There's so much potential for him.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Petiso posted:

No he doesn't.

EDIT: Huh I stand corrected, he DOES have it before he changes into his usual gi.

"Hey Kami I made you a pillar with my power-pole!"

"Get that out of there you blasted twit! You're plugging up the hole we use to distribute the four winds!"

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

MastG posted:

I feel like Frost is going to quickly become one of my favorite characters. There's so much potential for him.

In Universe 7, Freeza's tyranny and megalomania inspired Maximum The Hormone's "F," listing all his crimes and senseless brutality, and those who serve under him.

In Universe 6, Frost's benevolent rule and fight-happy demeanor probably inspired some JAM Project-esque heroic song about him fighting the forces of evil with his version of the Ginyus.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

StrifeHira posted:

In Universe 7, Freeza's tyranny and megalomania inspired Maximum The Hormone's "F," listing all his crimes and senseless brutality, and those who serve under him.

In Universe 6, Frost's benevolent rule and fight-happy demeanor probably inspired some JAM Project-esque heroic song about him fighting the forces of evil with his version of the Ginyus.

gently caress, now I want the anime to do a new opening song.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

StrifeHira posted:

One Punch Frost?

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Oh christ where's Universe 6's Ginyu force I want it so bad now

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
If Universe 7 Jeice is from Space Australia, then where is Universe 6 Jeice from?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rhonne posted:

If Universe 7 Jeice is from Space Australia, then where is Universe 6 Jeice from?

Space Canada.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Rhonne posted:

South Africa

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Kild posted:

South Africa

Space Africa. :v:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Space New Zealand.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Space Australia, but instead of deadly animals it's populated by the stuffed animals in Freeza's hell

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Shindragon posted:

Space Africa. :v:

Space South Africa
or would it be South Space Africa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Man, no one can agree on what country is the anti-Australia.

• Locked thread