Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy
I hope someone steals your watch.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_n2LkmH2E

Na'at has a new favorite as of 18:50 on Feb 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I'm standing by my 'inside job' theory. That Van rental company is clearly a cover for some shady poo poo.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, but I can not care about muggings more than rapes. I said right in your quote I knew it was victim blaming, but I just don't give a poo poo in this situation. That may make me a bad person, but I don't give a poo poo about that either. Go ahead and feel superior to me because you have as much empathy for a guy with an expensive watch as you do for a woman being raped.

I do feel superior to you, thanks!

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I don't own any watches. I'm on the internet 17 hours a day and there's a clock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

gently caress, THANK you, finally someone in here talking sense!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Krispy Kareem posted:

Truly the gooniest of chefs.

I swear I just walked past this douche in our EH department lobby. Wearing the same stupid orange crocs. There can't possibly be 2 fat gingers that leave the house in bright orange crocs, can there? Right?

E: woa, lots of missed pages.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Roblo posted:

You don't trust all news coming out of the UK? I mean, daily mail maybe, but really?

TBF basically all of our press are poo poo at the moment.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

thespaceinvader posted:

TBF basically all of our press are poo poo at the moment.

That's a fair point, thoigh pretty much true anywhere.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Solice Kirsk posted:

Watch it turn out that he had it insured and hired the guys to do it.

That was my immediate thought once the footage started rolling. I know that everyone responds differently to panic situations but it really doesn't look like he's putting up any sort of fight at the beginning and it just looked awkwardly staged to me. Either it's real and we'll never hear much about it again or it's fake and will pop up in the thread later.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

veedubfreak posted:

I swear I just walked past this douche in our EH department lobby. Wearing the same stupid orange crocs. There can't possibly be 2 fat gingers that leave the house in bright orange crocs, can there? Right?

E: woa, lots of missed pages.

He's a world famous chef and on TV all of the time, so it's pretty likely that another fat ginger is stealing his swag because there aren't a lot of famous people that are fat gingers.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I dont think that guy deserved to get robbed but Im not surprised that he did in that location and wearing an expensive watch. I hope this statement doesn't ruffle feathers and feel free to apply it to the subject of rape as you so choose.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Who knew the shittiest derail of 2016 up to this point was going to be about watches, of all things.

The griefing thread got goldmined, so here's an autistic Russian child screaming about Minecraft for 5 minutes. Do yourself and your neighbours a favour and turn your sound way down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt3WUtq9kIs

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Dillbag posted:

Who knew the shittiest derail of 2016 up to this point was going to be about watches, of all things.

:stare: goons :stare:

yeah, sorry about that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eh, we weren't that bad. Not like it carried on for 5 or 6 pages like tipping or some other huge goon trigger.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Oh my God this is purestrain. Holy moly.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I'm pointing out that normally waitresses don't show up to their restaurant with no front door hostess in a bad mood. Maybe I'm victim blaming, and no one ever deserves to be stiffed, but the point is she had half a normal person's smiles on in a low-end chain diner with no real service. poo poo happens.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Dillbag posted:

The griefing thread got goldmined, so here's an autistic Russian child screaming about Minecraft for 5 minutes. Do yourself and your neighbours a favour and turn your sound way down.

great googley moogley

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Again, great work in the "laugh at people's pain" thread

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Dillbag posted:

That child was quite cross as a result of his predicament

The "turn the volume down for the love of god" warning is not a joke or an overexaggeration for once

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Na'at posted:

I hope someone steals your watch.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_n2LkmH2E

Somebody bought this poor unfortunate man a new one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXiyMF9ewlk

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Nitrox posted:

Somebody bought this poor unfortunate man a new one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXiyMF9ewlk

Khaled got too much money to know what to do with it all so it's nice that he's doing this. I don't blame Ace for wearing a fake Rolex to the BET Awards. No one wants to go out in public looking like that and if you're far enough away, like these cameras were, no one would know, unless it broke.

poo poo happens.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

the xrole is the wrong kind of watch

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Dillbag posted:

Currently hiding in the bathroom at work because I'm giggling too hard. Holy moley.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Dillbag posted:

Also, watch to the end. It finishes strong.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Also, watch to the end. It finishes strong.

Do you want to see a magic trick?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What a strange trick

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Wasabi the J posted:

Do you want to see a magic trick?

I genuinely felt bad for the kid.

He's clearly not all mentally there.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
"You have been IP... BANNED?!?!?!"

God bless, Notch. If you hadn't made Minecraft, we'd never have seen this video.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I don't own any watches. I'm on the internet 17 hours a day and there's a clock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

This but smartphones. And I don't care if my sub-$100 phone gets stolen or broken, it has gently caress-all on it anyways and I can remote wipe it. I haven't worn a watch since the mid 90s.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ozz81 posted:

This but smartphones. And I don't care if my sub-$100 phone gets stolen or broken, it has gently caress-all on it anyways and I can remote wipe it. I haven't worn a watch since the mid 90s.

This sentiment expressed but with calendars replacing watches.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Ozz81 posted:

but what if someone asks you the time when you're carrying like 20 grocery bags?

or your hands are all covered in grease

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Tell them to gently caress off and die

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

spog posted:

I genuinely felt bad for the kid.

He's clearly not all mentally there.

Yeah, me too :(

Still, I think it was for the best

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Relevant F-Plus episode: https://thefpl.us/episode/184

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

radiatinglines posted:

but what if someone asks you the time when you're carrying like 20 grocery bags?

or your hands are all covered in grease

The correct answer to the question "Do you know what time it is?" is the old playground classic.......... "Yeah, it's time you bought a watch"

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
In Bitcoin schadenfreude news:

Butterfly Labs settles with FTC for $38.6M, but it can’t pay

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hyperlynx posted:

Yeah, me too :(

Still, I think it was for the best

Let's not forget the kid was griefing people including the sysadmin.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://www.queerty.com/antigay-group-blunders-protest-raises-thousands-for-queer-teen-gala-instead-20160217

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

quote:

Cloud to Butt continues to be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Magres posted:

Cloud to Butt continues to be amazing

Apparently I'm supposed to tell you to choke on your prolapsed GE Cafe level anus?