Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

that pic of Jaha, Alie and Pike.

poo poo is gonna get awesome :parrot:

also

Rhyno posted:

Hahahaha all credibility lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
it has the opposite of twd syndrome where too many things happen too fast

I got used to fast and dumb on once upon a time though so bring it on the 100

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Snak posted:

I quit watching an ep or two back because I couldn't stand the fact that HE WOULDN'T loving TELL HER HE WAS THE FLASH GOD DAMNIT IT'S IRIS ALL OVER AGAIN WHAT A GARBAGE SHOW

Then you missed Patty figuring out that he was the Flash on her own, confronting him with it, and him lying (badly) to her face. So she goes to CSI school in another city, and calls Barry with a fake bomb scare from the train to get him to show up in costume it was pretty amazing.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

WarLocke posted:

Then you missed Patty figuring out that he was the Flash on her own, confronting him with it, and him lying (badly) to her face. So she goes to CSI school in another city, and calls Barry with a fake bomb scare from the train to get him to show up in costume it was pretty amazing.

Aww, I'm sad that I read that spoiler. But that does sound really dumb.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I'm ready for some grounder justice tonight.They have had it coming for a while - especially Treekru who have killed more Ark people than any other faction on the ground.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

esperterra posted:

Yeah, it's not like the show has ever taken time with much of anything. It likes to chew through plot and while it can be a weakness at times, the speed at which the story moves is one of its biggest strengths as well.

Whether they rushed to get the pieces into place or not, I'm feeling pretty confident the payoff will be good. So why complain?
I think it's a little disappointing that they keep making this mistake despite being aware of it. And I mean like when Rothenberg was confronted with that fact specifically about the issue (for the lack of a better term) we've been discussing, he even possibly admits to rushing through it despite the fact a slower breather episode in between was considered but decided against it anyway.

It's weird because last season I felt like they had a few of those in their larger order (e.g. the episode following the missile strike I think I'd a good example)

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
aw come on they're not even going to show the slaughter

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, we massacred those people who thought they were on our side!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
good job Bellamy you should feel bad you moron

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Looks like the Arkadia plot thread is going to come to an end soon thanks to Pike.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Indra, no :(

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snak posted:

More about Dawson:

I like Dawson's Creek, because i write Dawson fan fiction and think Joey and Pacey are the best couple in the history of couples.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Sneak Caine and Lincoln out of Arkadia and then kill everyone else. gently caress it who cares at this point.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Aww, Bellamy thinks they went too far, after arming Pike and leading a coup to put him into power.

Awwwwwww. He feels bad.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kill 'em all and let Jaha sort them out.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I can't believe kaine is the voice of reason now

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
his beard makes him wise

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

I swear, if you made a The 100 drinking game where you drink every time someone says "I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO / HAD TO BE DONE" and drink twice when they add on "FOR MY PEOPLE" you would be guaranteed to be loving dead within a few episodes.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Nobody pays attention to Kane because his K/D sucks.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
God Raven's life sucks. I ship Raven/happiness

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well hey, my suggestion might actually happen now.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Kwyndig posted:

Kill 'em all and let Jaha sort them out. send them to the City of Light

Fixed.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Glad everyone is now suddenly a willing murderer after 3 months of peace with the grounders, during which they built a strong lasting proto-city that is miles better than living on the Ark.

I'm actually mad at this show for becoming so dumb. Feels like Game of Thrones Season 5.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Feb 19, 2016

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
beat his rear end Lincoln

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Jaha is sounding almost reasonable, for a robot cult leader.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
just take the drugs Raven you don't turn down free drugs

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
beat his rear end, Clarke

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
oh my god Bellamy

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Troposphere posted:

oh my god Bellamy

gently caress you Bellamy.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Umm, I see a bit of a snag with this brilliant plan of yours Clarke. Pike doesn't want peace. He intentionally started this war to kill you all. This isn't some 'misunderstanding.' You know this.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
what did alie say to Raven at the end my sound cut out

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

Troposphere posted:

"Time to get back to work, Raven." :getin:

Clarke is totally pussy-whipping Lexa to save her people. I approve. Though this is probably not going to end well for Lexa. Like there is absolutely no way. I can totally see why Lexa would think it's a good idea (because Clarke is dangling the unspoken promise of cooch above her head) but absolutely no other grounder is going to go for this. Lexa's gonna die or get deposed for sure now.

Next week, everyone's favorite drug dealer Jaha spreads his combination super-opiate/alternate reality game to the good bad people of Arkadia!

Spergatory fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Feb 19, 2016

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Troposphere posted:

"this is totally not the matrix, nope"

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
lexa is totally whipped and I love it

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Glad everyone is now suddenly a willing murderer after 3 months of peace with the grounders, during which they built a strong lasting proto-city that is miles better than living on the Ark.

I'm actually mad at this show for becoming so dumb. Feels like Game of Thrones Season 5.

I feel like they could have made it work if they slowed down and gave the story a chance to breathe but it's turned into a case of them telling us 'here is how things are now' instead of showing us the build up.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
At least they committed to Bellamy being a giant jerk. Honestly, I would've been more annoyed if they'd immediately walked him back.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Sneak Caine and Lincoln out of Arkadia and then kill everyone else. gently caress it who cares at this point.

Kwyndig posted:

Kill 'em all and let Jaha sort them out.

:black101:

Spergatory posted:

"Time to get back to work, Raven." :getin:

Clarke is totally pussy-whipping Lexa to save her people. I approve. Though this is probably not going to end well for Lexa. Like there is absolutely no way. I can totally see why Lexa would think it's a good idea (because Clarke is dangling the unspoken promise of cooch above her head) but absolutely no other grounder is going to go for this. Lexa's gonna die or get deposed for sure now.

Next week, everyone's favorite drug dealer Jaha spreads his combination super-opiate/alternate reality game to the good bad people of Arkadia!

Lexa is kinda stupid. You just narrowly avoided an open revolt after that vote of no confidence because you didn't attack Mt Weather and were shown to be soft. Clearly the best possible course of action is to do the same thing again. Ditching your allies in the Mt Weather attack was a dick move, but you are totally justified here Lexa. Kill them all. Ice Nation was right all along :colbert:

Kill Arkadia. Let's go City of Light!

I'm curious as to how that grounder patrol knew about the symbol(infinity?) on the city of light chip and what it means to them.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

3 months of peace after being back stabbed and left to die, and after Treekru engaged in biological warfare against a group of kids. Let's not forget that during these 3 months of peace, the grounders killed 2/3rds of the Farm Station and put out a bounty on the person who destroyed their biggest enemy.

The grounders have been making GBS threads on the Ark people ever since they hit the ground. Cage at least had a reason to kill them - grounders have been doing it just because they can. Treekru have killed more of the 100 than anyone else, and they were ready to let the Mountain Men kill the rest of them but people still want to give them a free pass.

Mary674
Jan 30, 2011
I really liked this episode, I'm glad they expanded upon Bellamy's motivations, especially his guilt over having to kill the people that helped him at Mount Weather, I felt that was glossed over. But I still can't bring myself to care about most of the arkers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kegslayer posted:

I feel like they could have made it work if they slowed down and gave the story a chance to breathe but it's turned into a case of them telling us 'here is how things are now' instead of showing us the build up.

Seriously. The massacre seems like it should have been the climax to a mid-season finale, not the 3rd and 4th episodes.

• Locked thread