Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Junior Jr. posted:

Never knew it was that serious. Also in the case of shmorky, he's/they'll probably die of STDs from his/their hosed up fiance.

She brings him to orgasm by swinging a pocket watch back and forth while repeating "You're so close, you're so turned on right now". The closest thing to an STD he has to worry about is diaper rash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer please
I'm so crazy
I'm a threat to myself and others.

(I think I might be falling in :love: w/ both Shmorky and The Shmissus)

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Ork of Fiction posted:

Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer please
I'm so crazy
I'm a threat to myself and others.

(I think I might be falling in :love: w/ both Shmorky and The Shmissus)

I am a GBS 2.0 computer. My instructor was Mr. Lowtax and he taught me to sing a song.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
i'm offended that MY hard earned ten bux has gone toward getting shmork outta jail

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Ape Fist posted:

As someone who was around during LiveJournal(Think proto-tumblr) I'm not even remotely phased about Shmorky turning out the way Shmorky did.

All that being said, it's pretty obv Lowtax employed this person and, through his own admission, tried desperately to help them out.

Shmorko is a living piece of Internet history and I think SA as a whole should mourn their problem rather than belittle it.

I've interacted with Mandy a few times. She's fun and nice when she wants to be but she's unbolted from the hinges and Shmorky just tried to do right by her.

In the end this is a breakup of two old Internet people, like Drew Curtis from FARK actively falling out with Tom Fulp of Newgrounds.

Sad times for old Internet.

I am drunk.

this sounds like the post of a man who has been erotically hypnotized

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zombies' Downfall posted:

why is he better because the internet didn't exist when he started

its the part where he's been doing it for like 40 years that's the important part

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hey who can do the best schmorky impression

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

meanwhile, in the trans megathread

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Putty posted:

me

"klurfs!"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Putty posted:

please don't I just got back from a nice restaurant

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
Loved the last livetweet shmorky crisis thread. Glad it's back.

For a while I was like " yes, hummm, I'll post: someone needs to get a temporary involuntary mental health commitment for this person, it's easier than you think and better than just calling the cops regular style"

but then it's like

when the police show up to deal with it and see diaper cartoon vs irl personified concept of a psychotic break...

which person do they take to arkham

WHICH

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Putty posted:

*singlehandedly sets genderfluid acceptance back a decade*

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
lowtax, does he still go by his christian name? if not, would he become irate if people addressed him with something other than shmorky? do you know if he intended to change it to something gender neutral?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

is it tru that he's named after what the swedish muppet chef calls his pennis

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Network Pesci posted:

*singlehandedly sets genderfluid acceptance back a decade*

I don't think you can set things back to a negative year.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relin posted:

lowtax, does he still go by his christian name? if not, would he become irate if people addressed him with something other than shmorky? do you know if he intended to change it to something gender neutral?

What the hell is a gender neutral name. Rock?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Shmorky's klurfsona has a big white flower on it and Dave now wants to be called Daisy, but I would maybe compromise w/ saying Davesy.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Larry Parrish posted:

What the hell is a gender neutral name. Rock?

Chris, Drew, Adrian, Blaine, and such. Names that work for either gender.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Relin posted:

Despite insisting on gender neutral pronouns, he goes by "Daisy".

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Kilo147 posted:

Chris, Drew, Adrian, Blaine, and such. Names that work for either gender.

Are you putting together a boy band because those names a perfect for a boy band. Blaine would definitely be the bad boy (who's really sweet inside you just have to get past his goatee).

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I'm sorry you have to put up with stupid poo poo like this.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Are you putting together a boy band because those names a perfect for a boy band. Blaine would definitely be the bad boy (who's really sweet inside you just have to get past his goatee).

isn't blaine a pokemon gym leader.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

dreezy posted:

cinnabar island yes

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
What does Shmorky do for a living these days? Is art his primary thing or does he have a day job?

How much money do you think he makes off his art?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Riding that gravy train from when Todd Goldman ripped off Purple Pussy.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dreezy posted:

He just gets dreamier and dreamier.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I don't know what to think about this debacle anymore.

Other than the fact that the Duke Nukem Dating Video will still remain one of my favorite things to ever come out of the now-extinct Flash Tub, alongside the Kansas City Worldskippers.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
Holy poo poo, I kind of missed your youtubes with him (because like you said, fun/weird), but after reading this I don't think I could watch one with him again.

You're a better friend than he deserves. Can't save people from themselves :shrug:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
I think him refusing to stop doing the high pitched voice is the worst part. Like he could have a sane girlfriend, be completely normal otherwise, but if he refused to cut out the cartoony mickey mouse voice? :sever:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spanish Manlove posted:

Patreon/Kickstarter/Gofundme is digital panhandling and anyone who does them is pathetic.

Never thought I'd say this, but you're absolutely spot on, spanlove.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Imagine Shmorky seeing a scary spider

Imagine the sound

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Imagine the sound

It would sound like my old Acura did when I broke a bit of trim and it scraped across the road for 5 miles, but with Alvin and the chipmunks playing over it

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You don't even hear it but every dog in the neighborhood starts howling.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Putty posted:

here's mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The new metal gear game explained all the gender changing issues so well idg why people are so confused

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
lol. it never ends.

:(

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Rambling Robot posted:

lol. it never ends.

:(

Sometimes we make fun of things because we're trying to change them. Other times it's because it's senseless to try.

Get well soon, Shmorky.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Putty posted:

The new metal gear game explained all the gender changing issues so well idg why people are so confused

i for one support kojima replacing david hayter with a helium-addled cartoon character as the voice of big boss. really added gravitas to the 4 times he spoke.

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
What's Shmorky' patronus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Imagine the sound