Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I like how neither of them even bat an eyelash at that.

"Yep, he's off to spank his penis again. Oh, that Pasqualo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Tbh I would not want to use Dawg Stevens' toilet for any reason. We know what he does in there.

E: How did I only just notice that Pasqualo's wearing the exact same suit he wore when he fartmurdered his mom? Jesus.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 11, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Hogge Wild posted:

was it the stalk-eyed fly that was your favourite bug?

Those are very good bugs

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

DACK FAYDEN posted:

The apocalypse did wonders to cure everybody of their inhibition, nobody has any qualms about just blurting out their weird sex stuff to everyone.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cat Mattress posted:

The apocalypse did wonders to cure everybody of their inhibition, nobody has any qualms about just blurting out their weird sex stuff to everyone.

But they still seek privacy in order to do it, riddle me that

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Data Graham posted:

But they still seek privacy in order to do it, riddle me that

Privacy is his fetish.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Mordja posted:

Tbh I would not want to use Dawg Stevens' toilet for any reason. We know what he does in there.

E: How did I only just notice that Pasqualo's wearing the exact same suit he wore when he fartmurdered his mom? Jesus.

Does he need to change clothes any more? He's fully robot-kid, not like he's got skin-flakes or BO or anything (unless he chooses to).

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Freudian posted:

Does he need to change clothes any more? He's fully robot-kid, not like he's got skin-flakes or BO or anything (unless he chooses to).

I always got the impression the very surface layer of his skin was burned away or something from that wave from Aurora, but maybe there is skin, just with the circuits glowing through.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:unsmith:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I still love Aurora's farmer outfit

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Interesting timing. Just before reading this update, I read a passage from St. Dorotheos of Gaza (6th c.) about replacing vices with virtues and cultivating them. Not bad, Aurora. Not bad.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Keromaru5 posted:

Interesting timing. Just before reading this update, I read a passage from St. Dorotheos of Gaza (6th c.) about replacing vices with virtues and cultivating them. Not bad, Aurora. Not bad.

She's pretty wise for someone who's only about a year old.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
All this traumatized-from-being-used-to-murder-his-mom stuff is not nearly as funny as Pasqualo's normal sadsack routine :smith:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

A big flaming stink posted:

All this traumatized-from-being-used-to-murder-his-mom stuff is not nearly as funny as Pasqualo's normal sadsack routine :smith:

If he wasn't sad, he wouldn't have made that great joke at the last panel

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Complications with being a cuddle buddy.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Maybe the space rhinos don't really exist.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Blackheart posted:

Maybe the space rhinos don't really exist.

You mean Poppa T-Neck just straight up Ozymandias'd them?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I do appreciate that despite what happened, the friction afterwards, and being with Katie, he still has those old feelings for her. Of course, they obviously have rules!

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
the rules are to prevent a second apocalypse i think

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

jsoh posted:

the rules are to prevent a second apocalypse i think

Maybe the apocalypse is a metaphor.

Like, for everyone dying and society crumbling.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:aaa:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I wonder what religion dawg stevens converted to.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
I can't believe that the apocalypse made tulpas a thing and that Dog Stevens is one.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This raises more questions than it answers.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

Even though it happens every single time her character develops it still surprises me each time how it's possible that she can get even sexier. I didn't know I had a thing for talking hair but now I know I do. Hope the best character shows yp again soon!

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Mods please change the thread title to It Hurts!!: gently caress off! I love you!!

Frykte posted:

Even though it happens every single time her character develops it still surprises me each time how it's possible that she can get even sexier. I didn't know I had a thing for talking hair but now I know I do. Hope the best character shows yp again soon!

Also get rid of this guy.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

The shading of Dawg's forehead seems off in the last panel, and now it's all I can see.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dawg Stevens is actually Coyote from Gunnerkrigg Court.

It somehow makes a lot of sense.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Discendo Vox posted:

The shading of Dawg's forehead seems off in the last panel, and now it's all I can see.
I fixed it on the site. Thank you for pointing it out.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Gobolatula posted:

I fixed it on the site. Thank you for pointing it out.

It's too late for me. irregular forehead shading is now all I can see. Everywhere, and always.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Frykte posted:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i too wish to gently caress the cartoon monster child

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

i too wish to gently caress the cartoon monster child

Lets be fair. This is the internet. His otherkin persona could also be a cartoon monster child.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Frykte posted:

Have you heard of recently released videogame X-COM 2. Maybe you should go to that thread instead, buddy!

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Frykte posted:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

The :goonsay: we deserve

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Full circle :3:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Welcome back Pasqualo and Ally.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Wondering if their games are coop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Wicker Man posted:

Wondering if their games are coop.

Yes, but it would be what they consider cooperative; so the average person would think that you're enemies

• Locked thread