Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
NATO would be unable to protect the baltic countries today if Russia decided to invade:
http://www.baltictimes.com/report__nato_would_lose_against_russia_in_invasion_of_baltic_states/

Fat load a good that does you.

We need to stop relying on americans and subhumans like the brits. We need to beef up our own defences and make sure the swedes stop dismantling theirs. Reinstate the draft to make all the city twinks cry about the time they're gonna lose that could have been spent shopping in the mall.

His Divine Shadow fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Feb 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Hmmm..

Let's see what those liberals and the portion of left married to "immigration = good" say about this.

#1 Does not exist
#2 Nazi propaganda!!2
#3 Finnish police/researches do not speak Swedish natively, hence, they cannot possibly know anything about Sweden
#4 Cerebral Bore can tell you that since much of Sweden is still fine if you walk down the street, especially the "all native" areas, there can't be anything suspiciously hosed up going on anywhere at all
#5 "That plays directly into what immigration skeptical right /TF / SD / Hitler would say!!" Therefore, you must not say it at all. True or not? Matters little. The most important thing is not to play into their hands.
#6 Scoff, regular Swedes also commit crime and syrjäytyy shut up!
#7 This all is caused by the rampant structural racism in Sweden >:[
#8 "Kyllä suomalaisetkin muuttivat ruotsiin töihin"
#9 Then add some hyperboles to the tune of "LOL molesting muslims, BROWN PEOPLE, swarthy mens, BLACK DIKK" (do you guys notice only the immigration loving left, why try to deflect those who don't think mass immigration is that great, ever use that kind of language here?)

Ligur fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Feb 19, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

His Divine Shadow posted:

We need to stop relying on americans and subhumans like the brits. We need to beef up our own defences and make sure the swedes stop dismantling theirs. Reinstate the draft to make all the city twinks cry about the time they're gonna lose that could have been spent shopping in the mall.

Are you implying that merkins aren't subhuman?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Good points in that article. We must work hard to integrate those who stay here and avoid the creation of slums and ghettos.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

We should join NATO and bolster our own defenses also start a nuclear weapons programme.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Good points in that article. We must work hard to integrate those who stay here and avoid the creation of slums and ghettos.

Something which nobody has been able to accomplish this far.

That should give us a hint.

Also Rexroom is a bit dim, he wonders why any ligurs talk or worry over Sweden... guess which country just sent us 30k+ illiterate middle-easterners last year. Of course, we can't be entirely sure since they've tossed their papers to make life as difficult as possible for European officials, but most are probably from the ME if they speak arabic...

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

punakone posted:

We should join NATO and bolster our own defenses also start a nuclear weapons programme.

We should buy nukes from Pakistan imo

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I like how extremely non-racist the Ligurs of the world are while also proclaiming how utterly impossible it is to integrate them swarthy people into our glorious semi-aryan culture.

Nauta posted:

venäjällä on omasta takaa öljyä, maakaasua, metalleja ja aseteollisuutta, joita tarvitaan sotimiseen. venäjä ei tässä suhteessa ole ulkomaista riippuvainen niin kuin esim. suomi. putin on tehnyt viime vuosina lähes 1:1 samanlaisia siirtoja kuin :godwin: 1930-luvulla. myös silloin ajateltiin, ettei saksalla ole varaa sotia ja se luhistuu ennen pitkää omaan köyhyyteensä.

Niin joo. Jos seuraamme sun kiinnostavaa logiikkaa :godwin: ei ikinä julistanut sotaa Suomea vastaan, ja koska Putin näköjään on täysin samassa tilanteessa ja hänen on jostain syystä pakko tehdä täysin samat päätökset kuin Aatu aikoinaan niin näyttäisi siltä että me emme ole vaarassa.

Nauta posted:

ei vittu mitä hiusten halkomista. puhuin nyt 30-luvun tilanteesta. brittien pääministeri chamberlain ei lähtenyt 1939 sotimaan puolan puolesta, vaikka niin oli luvattu, sillä chamberlain ajatteli, että saksa voitetaan taloudellisella sodankäynnillä eikä saksa kykene pitkään sotaan. puola, ranska ja puolet venäjästä kaatui kuitenkin melko vaivattomasti ja noin käytännön sodankäynnin kannalta homma sujui hyvin, kunnes hitler alkoi vaatia strategisesti hölmöjä ratkasuja kenraaleilta. vasta jenkkien liityttyä sotaan 1944 alkoi varsinainen alamäki.

Sun tieto toisen maailmansodan historiasta näyttää olevan aika helvetin huteralla pohjalla.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
That guy has brain damage.

e: but we knew that

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

I like how extremely non-racist the Ligurs of the world are while also proclaiming how utterly impossible it is to integrate them swarthy people into our glorious semi-aryan culture.

The problem isn't that it's impossible for them to integrate, it's that we suck at integrating them (integrating them also takes money that we don't really have).

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Andrast posted:

The problem isn't that it's impossible for them to integrate, it's that we suck at integrating them (integrating them also takes money that we don't really have).

This implies that they can't or aren't able to make any effort themselves, everything must be done for them by the government.

Which is probably true.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Cerebral Bore posted:

Niin joo. Jos seuraamme sun kiinnostavaa logiikkaa :godwin: ei ikinä julistanut sotaa Suomea vastaan, ja koska Putin näköjään on täysin samassa tilanteessa ja hänen on jostain syystä pakko tehdä täysin samat päätökset kuin Aatu aikoinaan niin näyttäisi siltä että me emme ole vaarassa.
:doh: tämä on niin vitun tyhmä olkiukko etten edes tiedä mitä sanoa. mikä siinä on että tämän langan vasureilla näyttää olevan jokin vimmattu pakkomielle laittaa sanoja muiden suihin?

Cerebral Bore posted:

Sun tieto toisen maailmansodan historiasta näyttää olevan aika helvetin huteralla pohjalla.

kaikella todennäköisyydellä minulla on paljon laajempi pohja kuin sinulla

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

I know this is an unpopular view monelle länsimaalaiselle, koska me ollaan totuttu siihen ettei kenestäkään "muista" oikein saa sanoa mitään pahaa ja me ollaan sen verran omahyväisiä että luullaan muunkin maailman väen jakavan about samat arvot, but you have attribute some of that to the people we're trying to integrate as well.

We all know an Australian or a Brazilian person would probably fit in, more or less, with only a few hurdles and it has nothing to do with skin colour.

That said right now there really isn't any "integrating" going on anyway. Examples: Younger people are put into the same schools with everyone else and are expected to hack it somehow. There was this recent YLE article where a teacher laid it out. How it ends up is you'll have kids who can't read or write in any language with kids who can do it in one and some who do it in two in the same class, and nobody ends up learning poo poo. Adults we "integrate" by having an aunt proclaim "in Finland we x and y" - through a translator - when they are in a VOK, and then thump our chest: hundreds of years of culture and habit wiped out, now these young men will share our social democratic, egalitarian and individualistic values! Then we plant them in some public housing after some length of time, and leave them there to subsists in various benefits.

Problem is, there isn't much else we can do. We can dig further into the public coffers or and hire 5 000 new multiculture coordinators next year and it would not matter in the least.

Darkest Auer posted:

This implies that they can't or aren't able to make any effort themselves, everything must be done for them by the government.

Which is probably true.

y0 dawg, poo poo is, we West Europeans are so vain we don't even understand how alien this environment is for a 25 year old Iraqi guy who was illiterate and unemployed back home, or a part-time roofer, or even middle class, living at his parents, kid.

So yeah.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Feb 19, 2016

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nauta posted:

:doh: tämä on niin vitun tyhmä olkiukko etten edes tiedä mitä sanoa. mikä siinä on että tämän langan vasureilla näyttää olevan jokin vimmattu pakkomielle laittaa sanoja muiden suihin?

Actually I was making fun of you for being a moron unable to comprehend that Germany in 1939 and Russia in 2016 are in entirely different geopolitical situations, and therefore acting like Putin is going to declare war on half the world is dumb. Claiming that Putin is repeating Hitler's moves 1:1 is also pretty dumb since Hitler did in fact declare war on half the world, whereas Putin is running two proxy wars and bankrupting his country in the process.

tl;dr: If you say really dumb things, you're going to be mocked for it.

Nauta posted:

Yeah, no.

Andrast posted:

No, the problem is that we lack the political will to do what it takes to handle the refugee crisis or facilitate integration. Instead we have the koks and the kepus of the world busy loving our economy even more and the Ligurs of the world pissing and moaning about some tens of thousands of refugees and demanding dumber and dumber solutions that have zero chance of fixing either the refugee situation or the actual problems we're facing. The only thing that seems to unite them is whining and raging about the people who're trying to actually fix the problems.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

Tell me more about how Uncle Sam saved the world single-handedly with his mighty army

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
The idea that following the collapse of government of Russia and resulting unrest could result some psychopath rising to power by convincing people that their problems are due to external factors is quite laughable. I am chortling quite freely in here, my goon sir.

Everyone knows that when russians fail to pair the army upkeep, they'll just despawn and following turn the west wins by Economic Victory.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Cerebral Bore posted:

Actually I was making fun of you for being a moron unable to comprehend that Germany in 1939 and Russia in 2016 are in entirely different geopolitical situations, and therefore acting like Putin is going to declare war on half the world is dumb. Claiming that Putin is repeating Hitler's moves 1:1 is also pretty dumb since Hitler did in fact declare war on half the world, whereas Putin is running two proxy wars and bankrupting his country in the process.

en ole missään vaiheessa väittänyt, että saksan 1939 ja venäjän 2016 geopoliittinen tilanne ei olisi erilainen tai että putin aikoo julistaa sodan puolikasta maailmaa vastaan. hitler julisti sodan puolta maailmaa vastaan vasta sodan edetessä eikä sen alkumetreillä. mikä siinä on niin helvetin vaikea ymmärtää, että puhun nyt 1930-luvun sotaan valmistautuvasta saksasta enkä saksasta toisen maailmansodan loppupuoliskolla?

Darkest Auer posted:

Tell me more about how Uncle Sam saved the world single-handedly with his mighty army

taas vitun vammanen olkiukko

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Feb 19, 2016

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Nauta posted:

en ole missään vaiheessa väittänyt, että saksan 1939 ja venäjän 2016 geopoliittinen tilanne ei olisi erilainen tai että putin aikoo julistaa sodan puolikasta maailmaa vastaan. hitler julisti sodan puolta maailmaa vastaan vasta sodan edetessä eikä sen alkumetreillä.

emmätiä, kyl tossa on aika paljon tota sinistä

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Puistokemisti posted:

The idea that following the collapse of government of Russia and resulting unrest could result some psychopath rising to power by convincing people that their problems are due to external factors is quite laughable. I am chortling quite freely in here, my goon sir.

The last time the government of Russia collapsed it took them over a decade to sort out their own poo poo, and at the end of it they'd been reduced to a second-rate petrostate. Forgive me for not quaking in my boots.

Puistokemisti posted:

Everyone knows that when russians fail to pair the army upkeep, they'll just despawn and following turn the west wins by Economic Victory.

Yeah, because soldiers don't give a poo poo about whether they're fed and paid or not, no sir. This is why the Russian Armed Forces in the 90s were just as strong as the Soviet ones were in the 80s, and not a crumbling shambles that could barely even subdue loving Chechenya.

Nauta posted:

en ole missään vaiheessa väittänyt, että saksan 1939 ja venäjän 2016 geopoliittinen tilanne ei olisi erilainen tai että putin aikoo julistaa sodan puolikasta maailmaa vastaan. hitler julisti sodan puolta maailmaa vastaan vasta sodan edetessä eikä sen alkumetreillä. mikä siinä on niin helvetin vaikea ymmärtää, että puhun nyt 1930-luvun sotaan valmistautuvasta saksasta enkä saksasta toisen maailmansodan loppupuoliskolla?

Britit ja fransmannit omistivat about puoli maailmaa vuonna 1939.

Besides that, Hitler didn't collapse his own economy in the 1930s. I know that your grasp of military strategy comes from history channel specials, but it shouldn't be hard to understand that waging war requires a strong economic base. Which Russia doesn't have. Also you don't really get to complain about people calling you out for peddling dumbass myths like that Hitler could totally have won if he had just listened to his generals or that "vasta jenkkien liityttyä sotaan 1944 alkoi varsinainen alamäki". Especially that last statement is kind of hilarious.

Finally I'm still waiting for anyone to explain why joining NATO would help us here.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Cerebral Bore posted:

You remember when I made fun of you for being a credulous moron WRT trash tabloids and the like? Because you're doing it again.

Oh you cannot possibly be so butthurt all the time that people read other sites besides your state sanctioned and censored media. Tabloids are full of crap but occasionally even they will report something that is true. Please note I said "IF this turns out to be true". But the same story was reported for example here: http://www.thelocal.se/20151223/swedish-cruise-ship-to-house-1260-refugees

Cerebral Bore posted:

Why are you, and the "progressive" left in general, so obsessed with people's skin colour?

Seriously, it's starting to freak me out.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

OhYeah posted:

Oh you cannot possibly be so butthurt all the time that people read other sites besides your state sanctioned and censored media. Tabloids are full of crap but occasionally even they will report something that is true. Please note I said "IF this turns out to be true". But the same story was reported for example here: http://www.thelocal.se/20151223/swedish-cruise-ship-to-house-1260-refugees

You remember when I made fun of you for being a credulous moron who uncritically swallows every story that reinforces your prejudices? Because you're doing it again.

Leaving aside the fact that that article you just posted is talking about a different ship altogether, let's factcheck the whole Ocean Gala thingy. While Aftonbladet itsa bit tabloidy, they're still miles better than the Daily Heil, so let's see what they have to say about this:

Aftonbladet posted:

Migrationsverket kommer att betala 453 kronor per boende och dygn – totalt runt 800 000 kronor per dygn om fartyget är fullbelagt.

– Det är ett helhetskoncept. Det ingår mat, reparationer på fartyget och så vidare, säger Willis Åberg.

My translation posted:

The bureau of migration will pay 453 crowns per inhabitant per day - in total around 800 000 crowns per day if the ship is used to full capacity.

- This is a fully-covering deal. The price includes food, maintenence of the ship and so on, says Willis Åberg

Bolding mine. So in other words, they're paying not only for the ship, but for full room and board as well as maintenence and other assorted costs. 453 Swedish crowns is about 47€ per person a day, which doesn't strike me as ruinously expensive in this case. For some strange reason that article you thought important enough to share doesn't mention this, but rather spends a hella lot of time talking about how fancy and nice and whatever and aren't you angry about all this? Strange how spin can change a story, huh? It's almost like a critical stance towards media is important. One would think that you of all people would get this, what with your blasting of "state sanctioned" and "censored" media, but for some strange reason you seem to make an exception when refugees are involved.

But hey, the tabloid trash are reporting that them loving refugees get to live the high life, so we should all be really upset, right?

OhYeah posted:

Why are you, and the "progressive" left in general, so obsessed with people's skin colour?

:ironicat:

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Cerebral Bore posted:

Finally I'm still waiting for anyone to explain why joining NATO would help us here.

Kassoha sie. Tää asja on näi. Jos sie lähet juoksemaa, nii sie saat juossa Pohjalahel saakka. Kyl hää tulloo peräs, älä yhtää eppäile. Mut jos sie pysyt paikollais etkä lähe hitoilkaa, nii minkä hää tekköö? Et sie sovi hänen kansaa sammaa monttuu. Se on tään puolustussovan ratekia.

Russia will push and keep pushing as long as we keep bending. If we want to push back, we're better off with some allies in our corner.

Ei koske Suomea?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

OhYeah posted:

Since you're our resident Estonian, would you like to comment on this blog post? It certainly paints a bleak view of our brotherly neighbors and their worldview.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hob_Gadling posted:

Kassoha sie. Tää asja on näi. Jos sie lähet juoksemaa, nii sie saat juossa Pohjalahel saakka. Kyl hää tulloo peräs, älä yhtää eppäile. Mut jos sie pysyt paikollais etkä lähe hitoilkaa, nii minkä hää tekköö? Et sie sovi hänen kansaa sammaa monttuu. Se on tään puolustussovan ratekia.

Russia will push and keep pushing as long as we keep bending. If we want to push back, we're better off with some allies in our corner.

Ei koske Suomea?

See, you and yours keep saying this while simultaneously ignoring the question of whether Russia is actually willing or able to do this. You even keep saying it while acknowledging that Russia is on the verge of economic collapse, as if economic strength was somehow completely unconnected to warmaking capability.

This makes people with a somewhat deeper understanding of military strategy than what you get from playing Hearts of Iron think you're kinda silly.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

HerraS posted:

emmätiä, kyl tossa on aika paljon tota sinistä

kuinka paljon siirtomaista oli väkeä rintamalla ja kuinka paljon siirtomaissa sodittiin? päärintama oli euroopassa siirtomaista huolimatta.

Cerebral Bore posted:

I know that your grasp of military strategy comes from history channel specials, but it shouldn't be hard to understand that waging war requires a strong economic base. Which Russia doesn't have. Also you don't really get to complain about people calling you out for peddling dumbass myths like that Hitler could totally have won if he had just listened to his generals

olkiukkoja

Cerebral Bore posted:

"vasta jenkkien liityttyä sotaan 1944 alkoi varsinainen alamäki". Especially that last statement is kind of hilarious.

yes i'm going to write a ten page essay on the causal connections of the second world war at 4 am in the morning and i will not simplify things at all. kahden päärintaman puristuksessa minkä tahansa valtakunnan on vaikea sotia.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Cerebral Bore posted:

See, you and yours keep saying this while simultaneously ignoring the question of whether Russia is actually willing or able to do this. You even keep saying it while acknowledging that Russia is on the verge of economic collapse, as if economic strength was somehow completely unconnected to warmaking capability.

This may come as a surprise to you, but Russia has exerted power at us already.

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_ilmatilan_loukkaukset
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001117579.html
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ven%C3%A4j%C3%A4n_puutulli

I wouldn't expect you to understand what this is about, so let me just ask you another question. A few messages back you mentioned "people who are trying to fix the problems". Who might these people be?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hob_Gadling posted:

This may come as a surprise to you, but Russia has exerted power at us already.

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_ilmatilan_loukkaukset
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001117579.html
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ven%C3%A4j%C3%A4n_puutulli

I wouldn't expect you to understand what this is about, so let me just ask you another question. A few messages back you mentioned "people who are trying to fix the problems". Who might these people be?

No, actually I'll repeat my question from earlier which you ignored: how would being in NATO help us with Russia allowing transit for refugees or tolls on wood?

EDIT: Or russian jets violating our airspace, for that matter? They regularly do that around NATO countries after all.

Cerebral Bore fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Feb 19, 2016

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Cerebral Bore posted:

No, actually I'll repeat my question from earlier which you ignored: how would being in NATO help us with Russia allowing transit for refugees or tolls on wood?

According to you, in no way. I'm not going to hit my head against this particular wall. Sorry man. :shrug:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Nato is gay and stupid and doesn't help any.

Apologies to all the gays for using it in a negative fashion.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hob_Gadling posted:

According to you, in no way. I'm not going to hit my head against this particular wall. Sorry man. :shrug:

That's a less than graceful way of admitting that you have no answer, but I'll take it.

Nauta posted:

kuinka paljon siirtomaista oli väkeä rintamalla ja kuinka paljon siirtomaissa sodittiin? päärintama oli euroopassa siirtomaista huolimatta.

The Canadians mobilised around 1,5 million men and had the fourth-largest air fore on the Allied side. The South-East Asia theatre was mostly carried by the Indian Army, and India contrbuted around three million men in total for the war. People with a bit more insight into the role that economics and logistics play in war would also note the enormous contribution of resources towards the war effort from the colonies, not the least of which would be all the oil that the Allies got from the middle east.

I mean, going by your own tortured logic we might also ask what difference the US did for the war. After all, they contributed relatively little frontline manpower (EDIT: In Europe, that is) compared to their size, and there was no war in the continental US. Smart people wouldn't do that, because they'd realize that having a safe base of production far from the front lines is a pretty good and important thing to have in a war.

Nauta posted:

yes i'm going to write a ten page essay on the causal connections of the second world war at 4 am in the morning and i will not simplify things at all. kahden päärintaman puristuksessa minkä tahansa valtakunnan on vaikea sotia.

So you admit that what you wrote was sleep-deprived nonsense simplified into absurdity, but you'll still double down on it at 2 PM the next day?

Cerebral Bore fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Feb 19, 2016

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Nauta posted:

Kanadalaisia ja ANZACeja soti lähes jokaisella rintamalla. Egyptissä ja Libyassa sahattiin eestaas aika kauan. Japanilaiset tunki huolella kaikkialle mihin Tyynellämerellä ehtivät.

Ja tärkeempi pointti tässä on se että briteillä oli huomattavasti paremmat edellytykset pitkään sotaan koska niillä oli puoli maapalloa josta roudata ruokaa ja muuta tähdellistä kotosaarille. Natsien piti käydä vuoden parin välein ryöväämässä naapurimaita ettei niiden paska talous sortunut omaan paskuuteensa.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Darkest Auer posted:

he voittivat sen ilmavoimilla ja tehtailla

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Yksi Naton potentiaalisista hyödyistä olisi se, että intin loppusodassa mosat voisivat leikkiä isojen poikien kanssa eikä jotain helvetin mielikuvitussotaa "keltaisia" (hyi kuinka rasistista kinukkeja kohtaan) vastaan.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Naton ainoa merkityksellinen hyöty on Jenkkien suojelukseen pääseminen. Ukrainalle ei olisi käynyt köpelösti jos se olisi ollut Obaman kotkansiipien varjeluksessa. Eri asia sitten on tarvitsemmeko moista turvaa, onhan meillä hyvät kahdenväliset naapurisuhteet ja viranomaisyhteistyö ja niin edelleen. Putinkin joskus juttelee Saulille (kai). :finland:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

doverhog posted:

Naton ainoa merkityksellinen hyöty on Jenkkien suojelukseen pääseminen. Ukrainalle ei olisi käynyt köpelösti jos se olisi ollut Obaman kotkansiipien varjeluksessa. Eri asia sitten on tarvitsemmeko moista turvaa, onhan meillä hyvät kahdenväliset naapurisuhteet ja viranomaisyhteistyö ja niin edelleen. Putinkin joskus juttelee Saulille (kai). :finland:

se suuri kysymys on että kestääkö Pax Americana enää seuravaa finanssipaskamyrskyä

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Joining NATO isn't going to stop Russia from applying economic and political pressure. I guess it would be cool if they gave us nukes, but that's not going to happen so what'evs

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

kikkelivelho posted:

Joining NATO isn't going to stop Russia from applying economic and political pressure. I guess it would be cool if they gave us nukes, but that's not going to happen so what'evs

TripleS with their very own nuke buttons.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
It's ok, the launch codes would be with Väyrynen, the most dependable man in Finland.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Darkest Auer posted:

It's ok, the launch codes would be with Väyrynen, the most dependable man in Finland.

Put the silos under his house too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

Can you name some successful integrations of very different cultures in world history and how we might apply their teachings in our context?