Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I feel really bad when Inside the Gate goes longer than 2 hours. I don't see how they do it without better timestamps than what they have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I usually use between the sheets as a filler when I'm out of other podcasts to listen to. It's great to put on when I'm cooking or cleaning at home.

If you're into wrestling history, check out the 6:05 podcast. They talk about things nobody else talks about. I'm excited that Bryan Last, the host of that show, it's going to be the new co-host of the Jim Cornette experience. He actually likes talking about wrestling, especially wrestling history.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

super macho dude posted:

Its good, but 4 hours of sort of poor audio quality is rough to sit through. I love Exile On Bad Street, especially the wrestling crowd episode where they mention rovert as one of the most hated figures in the iwc.

They need to do a Freebirds episode, goddamnit.

http://placetobenation.com/exile-on-badstreet-1-the-life-times-of-the-fabulous-freebirds/

It was the first episode!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Did I say Freebirds, I meant, uh... the Midnight Express.

edit: I'm dumb.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

When Vinny described it, it sounded really stupid. Then I started watching and saw they were actually restraining his arms so it only seemed mostly stupid. Then at about the halfway point they release his arms and he just sits there continuing to take it. Then the commentator says,"WHAT IF ONE GOT IN HIS EYE!?!" and I realized I should never have doubted Big Vinny V.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM

So after doing this podcast for like a year, I finally have some courage to post in here, but eh what's the harm in putting this out here. There can never be enough goon wrestling podcasts.

about : Wrestlerotica is a weekly not safe for work wrestling podcast/audio drama in which erotica is joined with wrestling usually through the reading of fanfiction stories.

Get it at: Itunes | Official site.

Latest episode: Episode 47. In this episode we celebrate our one year anniversary with the return of our favorite character - The MizDad. This week's story is a Wrestlerotica original entitled "MizDad Goes To Yoga." In this story, The Miz's father finally starts on his New Year's Resolution, to get in better shape. He first begins by working out in his gym/garage before his daughter-in-law suggests that he gives yoga a try. He then ventures to Australian Yoga - where fun times occur even though he struggles with the class. Story stars The MizDad, Emma, Eva Marie, Maryse, Billie Kay, Mandy Rose, and Peyton Royce.

Get in touch elsewhere: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter.

Pisscast is still the best though.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm in

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
I never had a problem with the length of Between the Sheets. If they cut it down you'd lose all the tangents about obscure minutiae and arcana that are frequently some of the best stuff on there.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I like long podcasts

Some stuff's not meant to be listened to all in one sitting

wagnike2 posted:

So after doing this podcast for like a year, I finally have some courage to post in here, but eh what's the harm in putting this out here. There can never be enough goon wrestling podcasts.

about : Wrestlerotica is a weekly not safe for work wrestling podcast/audio drama in which erotica is joined with wrestling usually through the reading of fanfiction stories.

Get it at: Itunes | Official site.

Latest episode: Episode 47. In this episode we celebrate our one year anniversary with the return of our favorite character - The MizDad. This week's story is a Wrestlerotica original entitled "MizDad Goes To Yoga." In this story, The Miz's father finally starts on his New Year's Resolution, to get in better shape. He first begins by working out in his gym/garage before his daughter-in-law suggests that he gives yoga a try. He then ventures to Australian Yoga - where fun times occur even though he struggles with the class. Story stars The MizDad, Emma, Eva Marie, Maryse, Billie Kay, Mandy Rose, and Peyton Royce.

Get in touch elsewhere: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter.

Pisscast is still the best though.

Case in point (also in though)

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Spermgod posted:

I never had a problem with the length of Between the Sheets. If they cut it down you'd lose all the tangents about obscure minutiae and arcana that are frequently some of the best stuff on there.
You really have to be all in on BTS. If they had detailed timestamps I would have skipped the stuff outside WON/Torch and missed the incredible Scott Hudson comedy section.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
So this Russo-rific thing happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbfOpTTHnU

Disabled comments is always a good sign of quality level, right?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

You really have to be all in on BTS. If they had detailed timestamps I would have skipped the stuff outside WON/Torch and missed the incredible Scott Hudson comedy section.

best thing about sticking around is getting the great bill watts callback when he tells jim cornette "dont touch me, sissy, i don't want to have to get my blood tested" in a promo

FullMetalJackoff posted:

So this Russo-rific thing happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbfOpTTHnU

Disabled comments is always a good sign of quality level, right?
i'm intrigued but i'm not sure i could stand five minutes of this much less an hour

-edit-

made it three minutes before tapping out

oatgan fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Feb 18, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Still image alone is enough for me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Still image alone is enough for me

its worth sticking around to see how his guests decorate their bed rooms

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
imagine the kind of person that would wear an I Love Kevin Owensteen shirt

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Remember when the Pisscast used to record new episodes? Those were good times.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

strongly disagree

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

My god that is the worst

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I liked Dave's response to the old "What if Ted Turner didn't buy out JCP" question.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Bryan invited Ed in San Antonio to his wedding?

Bryan invited Brent Kremen to his wedding?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKoUiqIjLk

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

You missed the stories?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

You missed the stories?

I wasn't a subscriber in 2010.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Also drat at Dave saying Ronda shouldn't have shared that story.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

LordPants posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlJ-wAbawi0

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Luigi Thirty posted:

Bryan hating Ed is just a gimmick.

Vinny hating Brent is a shoot.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Amazing. Bryan spends so much money on sound equipment because he's an audiophile, but he can't work out who "Steve from Philadelphia" could possibly be!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

dsriggs posted:

Amazing. Bryan spends so much money on sound equipment because he's an audiophile, but he can't work out who "Steve from Philadelphia" could possibly be!

Super Nova Mike from New York used to prank call Dave during the eYada days.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

LordPants posted:

Dave is a piece of poo poo

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Just for me I love the longer podcasts (as long as they're not boring obvs), really helps with the 8 hour nightshifts!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dsriggs posted:

Haha, I had no idea either.... but my ear for voices is goddamn terrible anyway.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Dave is a piece of poo poo

She really didn't come off well

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

dsriggs posted:

That sounded like Mr. Wrestling III, not Steve Corino.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Does Steve loving Corino seriously call Observer Radio and Bryan has no idea?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he wants that tape!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Vinny is going to make Granny watch Raw for him from now on.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/VaQQR6vz/file.html

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

LordPants posted:

I'm not that up to date on it, but I believe there's some thought that Rousey trivialised the idea of killing herself and that her suggestion that she might seemed flippant. Again I don't know, but I did see some people talking about how it was a stupid thing to say as she's not suffering from depression or anything like that.

Though Dave seemed cold, it sounded more like "Yeah she shouldn't have said that".

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

DrVenkman posted:

I'm not that up to date on it, but I believe there's some thought that Rousey trivialised the idea of killing herself and that her suggestion that she might seemed flippant. Again I don't know, but I did see some people talking about how it was a stupid thing to say as she's not suffering from depression or anything like that.

Though Dave seemed cold, it sounded more like "Yeah she shouldn't have said that".

Taking third in the Olympics caused Ronda to spiral into a year of heavy drug and alcohol abuse. It's not hard to imagine how she might take losing embarrassingly on the biggest stage of possible. People can suffer from depression while still seeming ok to the public.

All we do know so that she shat a lot in the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I think Dave went on to mention that she didn't leave her house for like 10 days after the fight.

• Locked thread