Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Ahaha, on PC you can see who only has the multiplayer starter pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Lazyfire posted:

We don't really need that marker tbh. Just gotta see who has the abysmal KDR and the low or not-prestiged levels. :v:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Lazyfire posted:

You know who else marked out the untermensch?

That's right; GabeN. :hitler:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Mister Macys posted:

You know who else marked out the untermensch?

That's right; GabeN. :hitler:

Oh, this reminds me, I played like six hours of The Division today. If you are looking for your diablo with guns fix it provides that. Just be ready for assholes to camp you when you enter the PVP areas.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I already stated why I won't be getting it, beyond the 30fps limit:

The contemporary era doesn't have enough weapon variety for me. I want Einhander/Metal Slug/Contra/Ratchet and Clank numbers of different guns.

I love The Division's open world/extraction concept, though drivable vehicles need to be part of the loot system.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Feb 19, 2016

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Mister Macys posted:

I already stated why I won't be getting it, beyond the 30fps limit:

The contemporary era doesn't have enough weapon variety for me. I want Einhander/Metal Slug/Contra/Ratchet and Clank numbers of different guns.

I love The Division's open world/extraction concept, though drivable vehicles need to be part of the loot system.

There's a 30FPS limit? gently caress that.

I teamed up with a Portuguese guy today and he got irrationally angry at a Brazillain. It was fun.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Am I the only person in the Division thread who asked/cares what the fps was for consoles? :confused:
I figured I was the last to know.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 20, 2016

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i dont really care as long as its 30fps for anything that isnt something like CoD tbh

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Same. As long as it isn't competitive multiplayer, I'm fine with under 60; otherwise, I won't settle for anything less.

V - It's never felt right to me. It's also why I didn't stick with Bad Company 2, despite the fun of literally leap frog defibrillating one's comrades across the map, or getting five goons to constantly repair LAVs and blocking off Conquest for half an hour... :getin:

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 20, 2016

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

idk i played destiny mp and that was fine at 30. i mean 60 wouldve been better yeah but it wasnt awful. cod is faster paced though by far so i wouldnt be able to put up with 30

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i haven't payed attention to a single thing about the division but watched some footage last night, would probably buy and play depending on which of y'all bastards get in on it

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

i haven't payed attention to a single thing about the division but watched some footage last night, would probably buy and play depending on which of y'all bastards get in on it

I'm getting it.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I wish party chat worked through the PSN app. An hour to go, and I'm dying of boredom here. :sigh:

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

I've got it pre-ordered as well.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

I have it preordered and will probably forget until it shows up on my doorstep, so yeah, getting it.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

On topic, I'm ready to prestige. When should I prestige.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

Eh, I'm not buying into it. After all, I bought into R6:S when it was about to hit, then suddenly "PREORDER THE DIVISION" and whatnot right around Siege's release date.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

NSA helped me pull off the area denied challenge finally. I put a build together where I could semi reliably get power cores. Got one on evac. Called in a crate. He re-rolled it and it was a raps. Let the enemy steal it. Worked like a charm.

Huzzah for cats making GBS threads rainbows! loving finally!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I thought I hated Dom. I was horribly, horribly mistaken.

:lol: Kill values

You want the points, you gotta do it yourself; no offensive streaks! :black101:

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Feb 20, 2016

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Mister Macys posted:

I thought I hated Dom. I was horribly, horribly mistaken.

:lol: Kill values

You want the points, you gotta do it yourself; no offensive streaks! :black101:

Fun fact: I've taken to just straight up killing the Care Package Courier for simply two reasons. Reason one is "gently caress Your Streak", and reason two is that it gives 125 points.

Helps to consider the BlackCell the official "Your Streak Sucks" weapon.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

widespread posted:

Fun fact: I've taken to just straight up killing the Care Package Courier for simply two reasons. Reason one is "gently caress Your Streak", and reason two is that it gives 125 points.

Helps to consider the BlackCell the official "Your Streak Sucks" weapon.

Fun fact about your fun fact: if you're quick with the tempest you can destroy their care package ship before it drops the package off. Takes three hits as I recall.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Pretty strange to go 71-5 and still lose. I guess we got a little too aggressive with our patented point fixing strategy in Dom.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

housefly posted:

Fun fact about your fun fact: if you're quick with the tempest you can destroy their care package ship before it drops the package off. Takes three hits as I recall.

I'm not quick without Engineer, hence the BlackCell.

Unrelated, but here's my ideal/current Brecci:

Need Primary Gunfighter 1 to get it tip-top with Long Barrel/Ex Mags/Fast Mags. But unless there's a better camo for this, I'll stick to it. Also BONER or BON-R? Can't decide.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Javes posted:

Pretty strange to go 71-5 and still lose. I guess we got a little too aggressive with our patented point fixing strategy in Dom.

Especially considering we let them triple cap at 195-50. :haw:

Hubris.txt

Someone post that triple RK5 kill.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 20, 2016

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

housefly posted:

It's been weird and somehow still delivered the package whilst spinning off through the air but it's fun to make someone's Cerberus drop outside the map in Redwood or Combine.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
They stealth nerfed PC only.

Drakon: Fire time increased by 15.74%

P-06: Burst delay increased by 55.56%

205 Brecci: Fire time increased by 13.07%

If this makes no sense on consoles, Drakon was superior to Sheiva, P-06 was superior to other burst weapons. You guys don't get any aim assist on snipers? You could flick the P-06 over someone and kill really easily and it has decent hip fire by sniper standards. Now they need to whack the purifier.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm not really a fan of the developers nerfing things based on how people complain about them. They shouldn't have bothered giving the sniper rifles sights if they didn't want people to use them at that range. Drakon users will just switch to the Sheiva since it now outclasses it in every way except magazine size.

How the heck is the Purifier going to be nerfed? Its range really isn't that great as it is, and it runs out of ammo pretty fast.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If the weapons overshadowed literally every thing it's a problem. Only people that didn't have any problems spammed the gently caress outta them. Watching a P-06 get 6 man feeds without trying got really old.

It's calmed down now and only prestige master nerds only use them now. "I need muh Dark matter!"

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

RBX posted:

If the weapons overshadowed literally every thing it's a problem. Only people that didn't have any problems spammed the gently caress outta them. Watching a P-06 get 6 man feeds without trying got really old.

Couple nights ago I ended up in a lobby where some superstar was wrrcking poo poo with the P-06. One of the morons on my team tried to call him out for it and for his troubles he got the entire other team using the gun. I think we all finished negative that round.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sorry for not posting this in the division thread but i dont care about those people: division buddies from here if ur going on tonight do enough side missions to unlock the other upgrades for the base, they unlock mods for your skills.

blops 3 will resume at the end of this beta

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Stux posted:

sorry for not posting this in the division thread but i dont care about those people: division buddies from here if ur going on tonight do enough side missions to unlock the other upgrades for the base, they unlock mods for your skills.

It took literally six hours to unlock everything in that beta. What are you doing w your life?

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Deviant posted:

It took literally six hours to unlock everything in that beta. What are you doing w your life?

I didn't even last that long. I got through one of the missions and filed the whole thing under "meh".

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Deviant posted:

i do not understand the question???

housefly posted:

I didn't even last that long. I got through one of the missions and filed the whole thing under "meh".

yeah i was like that until i started rolling through the DZ with some blops buddies and its way more fun than it should be.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Stux posted:

yeah i was like that until i started rolling through the DZ with some blops buddies and its way more fun than it should be.

DZ is the highlight of the game. Pop in and gently caress up bots or other players. I teamed up with some random people and forced people to go rogue by getting right in front of them and then we could attack them without repercussions and take their poo poo. Good times.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lazyfire posted:

DZ is the highlight of the game. Pop in and gently caress up bots or other players. I teamed up with some random people and forced people to go rogue by getting right in front of them and then we could attack them without repercussions and take their poo poo. Good times.

last night we ended up in a 10-15 minute stand off with like 8 pubbies that we had gone rogue on and robbed multiple times. we held off in a dead end against a constant assault.

like there are so many options for just straight up trolling people and taking their poo poo, its amazing.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Stux posted:

Yeah, I stayed on after you guys left and hosed around in PvE, now have the BFB (big fuckin' bomb I'm assuming) mod for the sticky bomb, which is what those guys were spamming in our last moments of the standoff that kept knocking us out of cover and making us bleed. :getin:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Wow, just started using Glitch as special ability and man, it can be awesome. Saw two guys coming towards me, one jumped in the air to gravity spike me. Glitched out, saw the gravity spikes hit nothing in the distance and killed two confused guys :getin:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Well, I unlocked the FAL-by-another-name and I think that's it, I've found my gun. The game after I equipped it I went like 33-5 and called in multiple lightning strikes. That's only impressive because almost every other weapon I've used has not been nearly as effective.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Mill Village posted:

How the heck is the Purifier going to be nerfed? Its range really isn't that great as it is, and it runs out of ammo pretty fast.
:captainpop:

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.

Lazyfire posted:

Well, I unlocked the FAL-by-another-name and I think that's it, I've found my gun. The game after I equipped it I went like 33-5 and called in multiple lightning strikes. That's only impressive because almost every other weapon I've used has not been nearly as effective.

Yep. Sheiva rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

Mill Village posted:

...........buh. :monocle:

The thing is loving nuts, and is obviously the best choice in the average 'make people dead' situation.

• Locked thread