Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

as always if you have a lulu in one of your solo lanes it gets even more ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Soreign posted:

My thoughts...

This is hosed up tbh, because if the A for Ban was on the board, then the A in Maw would be as well.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
£1,491.25

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

This is hosed up tbh, because if the A for Ban was on the board, then the A in Maw would be as well.

It's his name, Dan Kog'Mow

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
http://plays.tv/video/56c66d3ed8a9e488eb

this is a thing of beauty

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

I still beat this

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Anyone got the scoop on Karthman/Caster Minion?

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Luna Was Here posted:

I think I've spent more on this game than every goon who has posted so far, combined

http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/22694650/skins

:suicide:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i think youre the first person to have me beat
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/24199214/skins

i asked them last season what i've spent on league, let me grab the image real quick

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Luna Was Here posted:

i asked them last season what i've spent on league, let me grab the image real quick

i've narrowly got you also, booya

http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/euw/44990110/skins

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Luna Was Here posted:

Oh... You can ask them? I'm a little scared to ask. Ignorance is bliss.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

This isn't me, but here's my silver friend.
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/28973765/skins

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I spent 5$ total since launch, whats wrong with you people?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I've spent -$500

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i think we're reaching the point where people need to stop being surprised by other people spending money on free to play games.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

holy gently caress this is amazing

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I spent 5$ total since launch, whats wrong with you people?

i want to be a pretty princess

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

:vince:

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

el dingo posted:

That makes me curious - how much have you spent on LoL, goons? I've only dropped £20 on this account. I had another years ago, I don't think Oceania server existed then so I have no idea where the account is or if it even exists anymore but I think I spent around 100 on that one. I miss pink Taric and matador alistar badly

I want skins damnit but I'm such a dirty poor.

i have over 8000 games and i've spent $0

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

(This is my bronze friend who has played rammus for 90% of this season. He usually goes top, builds thornmail first every game and doesn't build a jungle enchant until he has four or five items in the jungle. He has a stellar KDA of 2.06 over 42 games, but man is it worth watching the enemy ADC kill themselves on his defensive ball curl.)

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Been told y'all to stay woke on rammus for a grip now

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Okay....

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

quote:

siri record shitpost

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Xoidanor posted:

Anyone got the scoop on Karthman/Caster Minion?

I have been summoned.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
"dont need smite to jungle"

https://i.imgur.com/ZklXJbi.gifv

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lol was that dragon 5 AND baron?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
jungle yorick

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Recognize Dr Tim #blessed

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

jungle yorick

was funny

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Biowarfare posted:

"dont need smite to jungle"

hi bio

Remarker
Feb 7, 2011

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Going back to Galio chat. Would adding a dive to his ult be too overpowered? Make it like Aatrox's Q. He fly's up then dives on the enemy team and performs his ult like normal.

I mean he has goddamn wings. He should stop being fat and lazy and use them.

Everyone else says no and for good reasons, but I'M WITH YOU, GIVE GALIO A DASH.

I get the concerns about making him OP, but he needs something to make him relevant as well.

Alternative thought: maybe make his ult not interruptable? It's the one thing that makes that ult not really work.

A Stupid Baby posted:

galio also has to build a banshees and even then isnt guaranteed to not get hosed over by udyr or talon or rammus. However please dont buff Galio, the big stupid poo poo that nobody likes, please instead nerf the stupid little mathlete that nobody likes

blocked and reported

Apparently Riot is doing some broad reworks for older mages that don't have a lot of mobility. I don't know if Galio exactly fits under that definition but I hope he's looked at!

Lady Naga posted:

I'm not even 30 yet, it's a horrible negative feedback cycle where I keep thinking that I should just go ahead and grind away to get to the fun part of the game but then I realize that to do so I'd have to play the unfun part.

I'm also in this loop. It's really bad, and the worst part is that a lot of Riot people seem to totally recognize and admit that it's bad?

Re: how much we've spent in game, I think I've blown like $40 on random skins and buying an XP booster to help me get to 30 faster.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Long-term question for y'all

I post a lot in this thread about support, because I've realized I'm a pretty good support player! Yesterday I was plat 3 before I was so unjustly demoted like 5 games after ranking up to that (something about "losing"). I basically only play Janna: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=KillGoldfish

I wanna hit diamond this season. Should I put effort into learning other champs? I've played hundreds of Leona games, picked up Alistar over the last 6 months, but no matter what I also go around 50% on non-Janna champs and 60% as Janna.

Do I just continue to play nothing but Janna until I die of boredom? If I actually want to be A Good High-Elo Support, when should I try to learn other stuff?

Wish I had the $ for coaching :(

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

pkollar posted:

Alternative thought: maybe make his ult not interruptable? It's the one thing that makes that ult not really work.

Ding ding ding

It would be super powerful, but still gated a decent amount by flash. He probably does need a rework of his other skills but that would put him in an okay place for now.

Remarker
Feb 7, 2011

Schiavona posted:

Ding ding ding

It would be super powerful, but still gated a decent amount by flash. He probably does need a rework of his other skills but that would put him in an okay place for now.

I mean would be super powerful but also leaves him very injured afterward. If any champs survive, they can clean him up easily.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

kingcobweb posted:

I post a lot in this thread about support, because I've realized I'm a pretty good support player! Yesterday I was plat 3 before I was so unjustly demoted like 5 games after ranking up to that (something about "losing"). I basically only play Janna: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=KillGoldfish

I wanna hit diamond this season. Should I put effort into learning other champs? I've played hundreds of Leona games, picked up Alistar over the last 6 months, but no matter what I also go around 50% on non-Janna champs and 60% as Janna.

Do I just continue to play nothing but Janna until I die of boredom? If I actually want to be A Good High-Elo Support, when should I try to learn other stuff?

Serious response is that anyone who wants to get Diamond in solo queue should only play Janna and nothing else. Advice has been good for last five years.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
^^^^ I mean, to climb, that's good advice (and I mean, poo poo, look at Adrian, he's mostly Soraka/Janna and is in the LCS). I think one or two perennial good champs that can fit different roles would be good to work in to become a Good High Elo Support -- i.e., Alistar, Morgana, Thresh, etc.

kingcobweb posted:

I'm in a sort of similar situation (plat support looking to get to diamond, historically I've had a few picks that way outperform my other ones), and have been working on figuring this stuff out. I'm obviously not diamond or whatever, but I have some ideas and would be down to talk about it at some point if you want -- I'm "pls no bm" on NA.

I'd also be down to look at replays and whatnot if you like -- it can always help to have a second set of eyes.

e: Also, re: Galio ulti talk, if you play HotS there's a hero, ETC, who has Galio Ulti (with a cast delay), a dash backed into his kit, and the ability, at max level, to spec so that he can dash once during his ulti as well. Dl it and live the dream!

foutre fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 20, 2016

Remarker
Feb 7, 2011

foutre posted:

e: Also, re: Galio ulti talk, if you play HotS there's a hero, ETC, who has Galio Ulti (with a cast delay), a dash backed into his kit, and the ability, at max level, to spec so that he can dash once during his ulti as well. Dl it and live the dream!

drat I haven't been into HotS the few times I've tried it, but I suddenly have renewed interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Luna aren't you like 19? What did you tell mom you spent £1500 on? Pens?

• Locked thread