Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wiley Scribner posted:

Every salon sample book ever

Chapstick.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Ed: agh nevermind

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 21:23 on Feb 19, 2016

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Pretty sure that guy has some variation of lipodystrophy.

Forti
May 5, 2009

That's the guy from the new street fighter

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's Count Orlok!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's Count Orlok!

Who's that!

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

....sorry she dumped you...?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Hey, he's got the syndrome goons diagnosed Tom Cruise with - the one where you have a middle tooth and can only 'father' miscarriages.

EDIT: holoprosencephaly.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rondette posted:

That's lipstickonapig.jpg

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Like, I loving love well-placed facial piercings but not when they're haphazard as poo poo like this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:26 on Feb 20, 2016

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Scathach posted:

Like, I loving love well-placed facial piercings but not when they're haphazard as poo poo like this.

Just one more on the left corner (her left) of her mouth and she'll have the Big Dipper!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Who's that!

Dracula's boyfriend.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Forti posted:

That's the guy from the new street fighter

New?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Scathach posted:

She looks like she was attacked with a BB gun.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scathach posted:

She's only three more away from making a beautiful facial piercing rendition of The Big Dipper.

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!
I was picturing a fight with decorative cupcake toppings.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Or using a Bedazzler at night or while drunk

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

A BB shotgun

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TontoCorazon posted:

A BB shotgun

So a .410?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rondette posted:

To be fair, she's got more facial hair than me, and it's been two weeks since I shaved.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

kizudarake posted:

To be fair, she's got more facial hair than me, and it's been two weeks since I shaved.

What kind of freakish babyface do you have there? I've got more facial hair than that after half a day and I'm a skinny, pathetic little manlet. I'm assuming that's hyperbole because if it's literal then I really hope you're a woman because you can't really call that facial hair.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the camera is out of focus and the lighting isnt professional so it isnt unreasonable to assume its just a bad picture. my sisters drivers license adds a mustache to her face and in the 30 years ive known her she has never had a mustache.

:iiam:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Slime posted:

What kind of freakish babyface do you have there? I've got more facial hair than that after half a day and I'm a skinny, pathetic little manlet. I'm assuming that's hyperbole because if it's literal then I really hope you're a woman because you can't really call that facial hair.

(It's hyperbole. It's always hyperbole)

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Look at the wall of txt without any punctuation or grammar I hope this is easy to read like his profile is:

And this looker messaged me the other night:

Watrick has a new favorite as of 19:07 on Feb 20, 2016

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
I feel for Cletus Flatgap, it sounds like he's had quite a journey but ended up stronger for it. Good on ya man, and good luck.

E: phonepostin'

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Watrick posted:

Look at the wall of txt without any punctuation or grammar I hope this is easy to read like his profile is:

You're in a gay app for bears and are surprised a bearded fat dude messaged you?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gary from flatgap seems like an ok guy.

E: like he annoys you if you spend more than 3 hours with him but he's always happy to lend a hand or just hang out and you never have to worry about whether he's a genuine friend to you.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Watrick posted:

Dude seems alright. I'd go for a beer with him, and be proud of calling him a friend, probably.

oldpainless said it right, he seems legit alright.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Gary is a-ok

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I bet the gay scene in flat gap Kentucky is thriving

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

im pooping! posted:

the camera is out of focus and the lighting isnt professional so it isnt unreasonable to assume its just a bad picture. my sisters drivers license adds a mustache to her face and in the 30 years ive known her she has never had a mustache.

:iiam:

I was gonna post something like this then remembered the thread title and held back, but this.

Here is a contribution to apologise for my lovely derail.

quote:

I'm a really shy person and I really need Internet points for your approval. Selfie hastag milkbottle leggings bullshit yadda yadda yadda, why are you still reading? Just downvote me, I'm so ugly! Ehh, I shouldn't drink and Imgur at the same time.

quote:

Hi everyone, I posted this last night after a few beers and was not expecting to have 2 front page images. I am NOT this glorious man you see before you. I am however the business owner and father to be. I have had 3 front page images this week and I am not sure how, but happy nevertheless. Sorry for "whoring" for points but still, ain't you glad you seen this guy? Matt Hofmann is his name BTW.

Thanks again guys and sorry not sorry.

Picture is AUG and so is the person who posted it for 'Aw shucks I'm on the front page?!?' dumbery

VVV :stare: I had no idea :stare: VVV

Rondette has a new favorite as of 20:53 on Feb 20, 2016

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Matt Hoffman (Alt model) is amazing and I won't hear anybody say otherwise!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Watrick posted:

There's something really off-putting about his eyes.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

There's something really off-putting about his eyes.

Its because one is looking at you, and the other is looking at the key to your shackles.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Patterned Lycra leggings are AUG no matter who wears them. I really don't need to see a skintight picture of anything on any body part, thanks.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

queserasera posted:

Patterned Lycra leggings are AUG no matter who wears them. I really don't need to see a skintight picture of anything on any body part, thanks.

Why do you hate America?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Scathach posted:

The middle of the forehead seems like such a bad place for a microdermal :psyduck:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Watrick posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Darth123123 posted: