Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

blarzgh posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/g7JSC

Eat poo poo and die, world.

This will haunt me forever.

trapped mouse posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/djedGxl

"21 Men Rules that girls should know."

Basically all of them are reprehensible, but I'd say that the ones that take the cake are...three and eight

This is the male equivalent of wine-mom humor. I'm glad I've never dated anyone like this. But the comments are pretty reassuring. ""21 Things Women Should Know About What Men With Super Fragile Masculine Egos Believe""

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

blarzgh posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/g7JSC

Eat poo poo and die, world.

Wow its been a while since I've seen such a pure example of "my brain stopped growing at age 14 and I have no concept of what is cute, edgy, or incredibly creepy" in webcomic form

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

What the gently caress did you just loving write about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Digital Media 101, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids for the lulz, and I have over 300 top comments. I am trained in image manipulation and I’m the top meme-maker in the entire imgurian community. You are nothing to me but just another meme target. I will wipe the truth the gently caress out of your story with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this site, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo about my community over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Reddit and Facebook and your pics are being downloaded right now so you better prepare for the memes, maggot. The memes that wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. My memes can be seen anywhere, anytime, and will be reposted in over seven hundred image dumps, and that’s just with MS Paint. Not only am I extensively trained in Paint and GIMP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Adobe Creative Suites and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo #AllLivesMatter all over you and you will drown in #GamerGate. You’re loving meme'd, kiddo.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wow its been a while since I've seen such a pure example of "my brain stopped growing at age 14 and I have no concept of what is cute, edgy, or incredibly creepy" in webcomic form

After the boy rabbit as a vampire stole the girl rabbit's tampon (with which she really shouldn't sleep in but this comic was almost certainly made by a man who also believes you only need one tampon per period), I was happy to see that boy rabbit get stabbed in the dick with a straw. Most "equal opportunity offenders" are garbage, but it's still better than imgur's typical "we need to tear down those SJWs because they don't see how powerful females and blacks actually are compared to the poor white man."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I would rather be single than spend 2 minutes with any guy who think those "man rules" are reasonable. Fortunately I found someone who actually wants to work at forming an actual life partnership rather than "follow my RULES bitch"

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Someone spent a lot of time writing down these things because they're bitter and unable to relate and talk to their partner.

Tangibly related are the parent versions posted on Facebook which are like "10 Rules For Dating My Daughter" turned to 11. Goes from controlling to creepy pretty fast.

edit: lmao just noticed the headline: "sending this to my girlfriend" - yeah ok, buddy.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mng posted:

Someone spent a lot of time writing down these things because they're bitter and unable to relate and talk to their partner.

Tangibly related are the parent versions posted on Facebook which are like "10 Rules For Dating My Daughter" turned to 11. Goes from controlling to creepy pretty fast.

None of the people who post that seem to be worried about their daughters turning into terrible people, weirdly enough. They make a bunch of obstacles to dating their daughter but you don't really see a lot of stuff about policing boys so they don't start acting like shitheads.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

None of the people who post that seem to be worried about their daughters turning into terrible people, weirdly enough. They make a bunch of obstacles to dating their daughter but you don't really see a lot of stuff about policing boys so they don't start acting like shitheads.

Boys will be boys. Tommy just loves to rape, man. He is a rape machine. Women have got to stop existing around him.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Why a man who has never encountered a woman nor likely ever will finds it necessary to write a series of rules these hypothetical women should follow is beyond me

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Boys will be boys. Tommy just loves to rape, man. He is a rape machine. Women have got to stop existing around him.

Perhaps the women could try wearing less attractive clothing to dissuade this treatment?

Oh holy poo poo, I figured out how to bring back JNCOs.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
What if the man has more clothes and shoes than the woman, and puts the toilet lid down every time (so the animals don't get in it)? Oh and he has cats, not dogs.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Thin Privilege posted:

What if the man has more clothes and shoes than the woman, and puts the toilet lid down every time (so the animals don't get in it)? Oh and he has cats, not dogs.

Not a real man.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Thin Privilege posted:

My ex used to yell at me for putting the lid down. If it wasn't seat down, lid up, she got all bent out of shape because apparently looking to see if its right before you let go with a stream is too much.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

RFC2324 posted:

My ex used to yell at me for putting the lid down. If it wasn't seat down, lid up, she got all bent out of shape because apparently looking to see if its right before you let go with a stream is too much.

That's why a true man pisses in the sink; never have to worry about where the toilet seat is left.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

RFC2324 posted:

This is one of those weird issues where I always try to be sympathetic and am always happy to put it down when co-habitating, especially because guys who get annoyed about it sound like 90s comedians. But that just sounds lazy as hell. I get that guys more than half the time are facing the toilet, so it's easier for us to notice if it's up or down. But then I realize I've maybe fallen into a toilet once or twice in all the shits I've taken, and it confuses me that someone this happens to multiple times wouldn't develop a habit of looking.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just figure if you're old enough to use the toilet then you're old enough to check before you plop on down. Or they should just make the seat fixed and we can get better at aiming, which I think would be another good solution.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Practical Demon posted:

This is one of those weird issues where I always try to be sympathetic and am always happy to put it down when co-habitating, especially because guys who get annoyed about it sound like 90s comedians. But that just sounds lazy as hell. I get that guys more than half the time are facing the toilet, so it's easier for us to notice if it's up or down. But then I realize I've maybe fallen into a toilet once or twice in all the shits I've taken, and it confuses me that someone this happens to multiple times wouldn't develop a habit of looking.

I can't even comprehend this happening once, to any human being ever. It's not like you're approaching the toilet rear end first without looking at it

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

It's never actually happened to me, but I've come close a couple of times. It usually happens when you stumble out of bed half-awake and are moving mostly on reflex.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Practical Demon posted:

Men have spent their whole lives checking whether it's up or down 100% of the time, whereas women don't even need to look if they live by themselves, with other women, or it they're in a public toilet. Perhaps women really are far less likely to notice then men, because we literally have to do it every time.

There has to be studies on this.

PS, Shout out to all the men who piss with the seat down, seriously WTF?

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 09:08 on Feb 20, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

EvilGenius posted:

Men have spent their whole lives checking whether it's up or down 100% of the time, whereas women don't even need to look if they live by themselves, with other women, or it they're in a public toilet. Perhaps women really are far less likely to notice then men, because we literally have to do it every time.

Get one of those toilet seats shaped like a "U." There's no need to ever lift that one up since the "driblets" of your pee will just fall harmlessly through the space and into the toilet where they belong. It really seems like there's a wealth of solutions to this problem that would involve neither party ever having to take the split second to check/touch a toilet seat.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

EvilGenius posted:

I've known a handful of other dudes in my life who always pee sitting unless forced to do otherwise

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Get one of those toilet seats shaped like a "U." There's no need to ever lift that one up since the "driblets" of your pee will just fall harmlessly through the space and into the toilet where they belong. It really seems like there's a wealth of solutions to this problem that would involve neither party ever having to take the split second to check/touch a toilet seat.

Why are men so disgusting? Is sitting down to piss or learning to aim properly so you don't get "driblets" everywhere really that emasculating? It's not like you're pissing in front of other people. I've lived with people who honestly pissed on the floor and thought it was perfectly acceptable because "ha ha I'm a dude that's what dudes do!"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Why are men so disgusting? Is sitting down to piss or learning to aim properly so you don't get "driblets" everywhere really that emasculating? It's not like you're pissing in front of other people. I've lived with people who honestly pissed on the floor and thought it was perfectly acceptable because "ha ha I'm a dude that's what dudes do!"

Yeah that last part is called "living with crust punks" and maybe you shouldn't do that cause I'm a dude who's mostly lived with other dudes my whole adult life and that's not a normal thing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

I have amazing aim and never really ever hit the seat if it's down. It's not hard to aim and I take great pride in my accuracy. One time at a camping trip I hit a red plastic cup about 4 feet away from me with out sprinkling any drops. Won $10.....I think I just proved your point of men being disgusting though.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Your Computer posted:

Look, it's White Straight Cis Male (his description) here to tell everyone what TRUE feminism is!

http://imgur.com/gallery/mmFNG

"First wave feminism was pretty conservative by modern standards, mostly because of the time it existed in."

LOL. what a contradictory statement.

The suffragettes were anything but conservative by any standard.

The worst thing is "Holy poo poo you guys/gals/anything in between! I did not expect that this would get anywhere near FP and I am more than a little bit impressed at the level of (mostly) respectful and thoughtful discussion going on in the comments."

SoldadoDeTone
Apr 20, 2006

Hold on tight!
I always sit down to urinate unless I'm in a gross public restroom because, let's be honest gentlemen, you cannot 100% control your stream. Sometimes it just goes haywire. Unfortunately, every man I know claims that they have total control. This just translates to them coming over to my place and peeing all over my goddamned bathroom. I swear it's the Yellow Sea after anyone visits, and I'm stuck cleaning up the urine.

You can't aim, you idiots. You just don't care about the bits that don't make it in.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
About the double standard with the "10 rules for dating my daughter", I've seen "10 rules for dating my son" as well. Its creepy either way.

I can't help but wonder if it stems from boomers who were raised by controlling parents themselves. If your parents were really controlling, but you managed to get into a good relationship/marriage in spite of it, then it can be easy to attribute it to the controlling behavior.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Aesop Poprock posted:

I've known a handful of other dudes in my life who always pee sitting unless forced to do otherwise

Feels good man

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SoldadoDeTone posted:

I always sit down to urinate unless I'm in a gross public restroom because, let's be honest gentlemen, you cannot 100% control your stream. Sometimes it just goes haywire. Unfortunately, every man I know claims that they have total control. This just translates to them coming over to my place and peeing all over my goddamned bathroom. I swear it's the Yellow Sea after anyone visits, and I'm stuck cleaning up the urine.

You can't aim, you idiots. You just don't care about the bits that don't make it in.

your friends are trolling you and pissing all over your bathroom on purpose because you keep trying to make them sit down to pee

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I was raised to put both the toilet rim and lid down after using a toilet. Everybody had something to lift and no one ever bitched about it.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

SoldadoDeTone posted:

I know I make a mess when I piss, which is why I wipe up the rim with some toilet paper after I use it.

I prefer this to sitting down, sitting down when all you're doing is taking a piss feels...wrong.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

http://imgur.com/gallery/fAplA

quote:

Narushima 17 points : 7 hours ago reply

Compiled by Brandon, 12.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

The seat and lid should always be down if its nothing but adults in the house. It's unsanitary. You should put the lid down BEFORE you even flush because that stuff sprays everywhere.

But if people wanna see it as a man vs woman thing, then you should leave the seat down if you live with a lady because of numbers: 1 and 2. Women have to sit to pee, and everyone has to sit to poo poo. Toilet seat should remain down in the case of taco shits.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

everyone should have a superior Nipponese squatting toilet to eliminate all of these problems

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Or you could just clean up after yourself if you piss somewhere you shouldn't. I hear that one's popular with adults too.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

EvilGenius posted:

I know, and that's why I don't complain about it, and do my best to always put it down when living with someone. But it's odd when I think about the fact that some women seem to fall in regularly but never develop a habit of looking. I can't even really picture ever going to sit on a toilet without looking at it, unless it's like someone said and you're half asleep in the middle of the night.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
My toilet seat is too small for the toilet so I can't leave it up - it just falls down on it's own. #toilethax

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Practical Demon posted:

I was raised to put both the seat and lid down when I am done. I've never had a problem with this, its a hygiene issue. This one woman I lived with complained about pissing all over herself when I put the lid down because it was apparently too much to be able to tell that it was a solid surface under her rear end, not the one with the hole in it. I've heard similar comments just enough to know this wasn't an isolated case, tho its not common. :psyduck:

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Slime posted:

I know I make a mess when I piss, which is why I wipe up the rim with some toilet paper after I use it.

I prefer this to sitting down, sitting down when all you're doing is taking a piss feels...wrong.

I sit down for basically any activity where a chair is available. Why not for peeing? Smart phones were just the final nail in the coffin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

I sit down for basically any activity where a chair is available. Why not for peeing? Smart phones were just the final nail in the coffin.

What am I gonna do on a smart phone in the time it takes to piss? By the time I've loaded a webpage or started up an app I'm already loving done pissing.

• Locked thread