Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Post the one where Roast Beef keeps buying t-shirts he won't wear and the last one says "plus I got hella depression".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Post the one where Roast Beef keeps buying t-shirts he won't wear and the last one says "plus I got hella depression".

I thought about that shirt today and that's literally why I visited the achewood website.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

My favourite part of that comic is that there was a goon who bought that shirt to wear to a party where a girl saw it and she asked him "so, what do you suck?" and he got embarrassed and never wore it again.

It's like, drat man, you just completely became the character right there. Life imitates art, you know?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RandomFerret posted:

My favourite part of that comic is that there was a goon who bought that shirt to wear to a party where a girl saw it and she asked him "so, what do you suck?" and he got embarrassed and never wore it again.

It's like, drat man, you just completely became the character right there. Life imitates art, you know?

aw man that's hard to read. A perfect loving conversation opening just handed to him, and he got all Roast Beef about it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RandomFerret posted:

I don't own that shirt but I am Roast Beef irl

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"Too bad Sun Tzu ain't got a chapter for when the enemy is yourself" is a great line that hits way too close to home.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Same, plus I got depression

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Yep

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Moon Slayer posted:

"Too bad Sun Tzu ain't got a chapter for when the enemy is yourself" is a great line that hits way too close to home.

It's also, arguably, wrong.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

In the battle with the self, you are either invincible or doomed.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm in battle with myself, and I am loving invincible. Behold my swathe of sick victories. *backwards cap, sick wheelie, vapid sneer*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PYF Roast Beef Comics: GODDAMNIT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT MY PROBLEMS

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm in battle with myself, and I am loving invincible. Behold my swathe of sick victories. *clicks posting history, looks upon their works, despairs*

Fixed for accuracy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
gently caress yeah! Is this a comic?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i would wear the godDAMMIT shirt if it was more stylishly designed

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
id rather look at goatses than read that loving dog comic

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
ah, the wonders of the cloud

your post is empty for me

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

Having been in your position more than once, I sympathize. Here's a link: http://wondermark.com/c1197/

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hogge Wild posted:

please dont post about my butt

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
ok so i quoted you and looks like you image leeched

should i report you?

:troll:

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Snapchat A Titty posted:

please dont post about my butt

Please post in my butt.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

foobardog posted:

Please post in my butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKK4KmDlj8U

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Gavok did Achewood edits and they were good, but none fit so perfect as this.

http://4thletter.net/2013/07/those-are-some-achewood-mashups-i-have/

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i would wear the godDAMMIT shirt if it was more stylishly designed

I'm a fan of the WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE shirt myself.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Gavok did Achewood edits and they were good, but none fit so perfect as this.

http://4thletter.net/2013/07/those-are-some-achewood-mashups-i-have/

And for people that haven't read The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, the preceding scene was where Mr Hyde buttfucked a man to death.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i like rape comics :|

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

i like rape comics :|

Much like webcomics with any lesbos, they are easy to generate views.

That being said, I've been looking up A Ghost Story, and I'm actually interested in seeing what happens next.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And for people that haven't read The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, the preceding scene was where Mr Hyde buttfucked a man to death.

Not just any man. The Invisible Man. Which is why the blood is slowly showing up.

Alan Moore was hosed up and I'm glad he's dead.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Not just any man. The Invisible Man. Which is why the blood is slowly showing up.

Uh.. he's not dead.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Uh.. he's not dead.

He's dead inside

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Anal Moore.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

poo poo, I never picked up on that bit. I just thought he was eating that meat like a boss and it was barbecue sauce getting all over him.

Also, the whole series leads up the League existing through time so they can stop the ultimate evil that could destroy the word. The ultimate evil turns out to be Harry Potter.

Not joking.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

To be fair, the Invisible Man is a rapist piece of poo poo, Hyde is a rapist murderer, and everyone is super horrified about what they both do.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No, you can't use rape any more it is forbidden. I hope the author gets raped to death for his crimes

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zzulu posted:

No, you can't use rape any more it is forbidden. I hope the author gets raped to death for his crimes

But then someone must rape the executioner to death!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Uh.. he's not dead.

Alan Moore inhaled his beard and died while trying to suck his own dick and that's why he's not on that comic book store show with Kevin Smith anymore.

His gravestone reads "Dick Too Short To Live"

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

poo poo, I never picked up on that bit. I just thought he was eating that meat like a boss and it was barbecue sauce getting all over him.

Also, the whole series leads up the League existing through time so they can stop the ultimate evil that could destroy the word. The ultimate evil turns out to be Harry Potter.

Not joking.

I didn't believe you so I looked it up, and it's meant to be a satire about how Harry Potter is the death of the publishing industry because it is clearly representative of how there will never be an original book published again. Which, of all things to pick on for being unoriginal, seems relatively insane and bitter, because Harry Potter is arguably one of the more imaginative and least cynical things marketed to children in ages before or since.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is now the right time to mention dickwolves again?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I didn't believe you so I looked it up, and it's meant to be a satire about how Harry Potter is the death of the publishing industry because it is clearly representative of how there will never be an original book published again. Which, of all things to pick on for being unoriginal, seems relatively insane and bitter, because Harry Potter is arguably one of the more imaginative and least cynical things marketed to children in ages before or since.

drat straight, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is magical Alan Moore :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

relatively insane and bitter

That pretty much describes Alan Moore. He's so bitter about comics, and fiction in general, and is a raging rear end in a top hat about it, and then bemoans that other people he perceives as lesser talents are more famous and than him and make more money. Yeah, no poo poo dude, that's what happens when you've burned literally every single bridge you've ever had.

And I mean, when you look like Peter Mayhews deranged brother, you're not exactly approachable either.

• Locked thread