Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Nato doesn't have to defend anything, like with actual tanks or whatever. It's function is to mark members as being under the protection of the US military industrial complex, nukes and all the rest of it. That's enough, no troops or weapons have to be physically placed anywhere.

If that idea loses its power NATO becomes useless, but that hasn't happened yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Apparently telling a man to get the sand out of his vagina is sexist? You learn something new every day.

I dunno dude, even I am a bit Wtf about it?? like just because I call you a cracker rear end skinhead and if someone is black I call them a friend of the family doens\t really mean anything?

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
[old pirate voice from a cartoon show for kids] yarr listen up skirts, time for you to leave the room and let the men handle this, you stupid bitches, stupid rear end bitches, you toilets. Time for me to figure out what sexism means you loving dirty whores, yarr

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Stop drinking.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ligur posted:

Stop drinking.

He's the cool FYAD guy who doesn't give a drat and just owns everyone, unless someone posts something sexist or makes fun of his height

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Stop drinking.

Stop posting.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Stop being.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Do you guys remember this classic meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5iPTxDPBI gently caress yes speaks to the heart here. mua ei kiinnosta elää ilman keppana. Should be our nation's motto. Thoughts, Ligur?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Ligur posted:

Stop being.

If that didn't work on the immigrants, why do you think it'll work now?

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

His Divine Shadow posted:

Yeah nato is great if you got poo poo for brains. Like was said in the article linked earlier, Nato can't even defend the baltic states even if they wanted in their current state.

As far as stupid comments go, this one is pretty up near to the top. Do you understand that being next to Russia means that it's almost impossible to "defend" the Baltics if Russia decided to invade? Unless you literally move half of the U.S. military here.

Invading the Baltics means declaring war against NATO countries.

doverhog posted:

Nato doesn't have to defend anything, like with actual tanks or whatever. It's function is to mark members as being under the protection of the US military industrial complex, nukes and all the rest of it. That's enough, no troops or weapons have to be physically placed anywhere.

If that idea loses its power NATO becomes useless, but that hasn't happened yet.

See, this guy gets it.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

Stop drinking.

:ironicat:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

OhYeah posted:

As far as stupid comments go, this one is pretty up near to the top. Do you understand that being next to Russia means that it's almost impossible to "defend" the Baltics if Russia decided to invade? Unless you literally move half of the U.S. military here.

Invading the Baltics means declaring war against NATO countries.

Yeah and then what, do you really think we'll glass the world over the football stadium sized piece of dirt you think is a country?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
For the US to let a NATO country be invaded and not respond would be like sucking Putin's cock and calling Russia master. The target of Russia's attack at that point isn't Estonia but the very heart of the United States and their authority as the worlds greatest super power.

If it ever came to it, maybe they would give up and abandon that position. But maybe they wouldn't.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Feb 20, 2016

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

a Finnish nuclear weapons program would solve all the same problems that joining NATO would. It would also stimulate the economy a lot more than NATO would.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Maybe the US should just nuke estonia themselves to deny it to the russians.

Hey Obama if you're listening... Not like you're getting re-elected.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

His Divine Shadow posted:

Yeah and then what, do you really think we'll glass the world over the football stadium sized piece of dirt you think is a country?

Do you remember this scene from the first season of Game of Thrones?

quote:

Tywin Lannister: A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.

[Jaime does not answer. Tywin continues slaughtering the stag]

Tywin Lannister: I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness. I'm giving you half of our forces. 30,000 men. And we'll bring that to Catelyn Stark's girlhood home, and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.

Jaime Lannister: [slightly surprised] I didn't realize you place such a high value on my brother's life.

Tywin Lannister: [snickers] He's a Lannister! Maybe the lowest of the Lannisters, but he's one of us. And everyday that he remains a prisoner, the less our name commands respect.

Jaime Lannister: So the lion does concern himself with the opinion...

Tywin Lannister: [interrupts Jaime impatiently] No, that's not an opinion, it's a fact! If another house can seize one of our own and hold him captive with impunity, we are no longer a house to be feared.

After the Crimea land-grab Obama flew to Estonia, a stone's throw from the Russian border and personally assured the Baltic states of their safety. It's about as clear a message as one can imagine.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OhYeah posted:

Do you remember this scene from the first season of Game of Thrones?

After the Crimea land-grab Obama flew to Estonia, a stone's throw from the Russian border and personally assured the Baltic states of their safety. It's about as clear a message as one can imagine.

lol

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

I dunno dude, even I am a bit Wtf about it?? like just because I call you a cracker rear end skinhead and if someone is black I call them a friend of the family doens\t really mean anything?

Are you actually comparing "sand in vagina" to racist slurs? How about penis growing in forehead because I think I've got one right now.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
This is BrienneGetsHanged posting, except more coherent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02f43htefCo

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkest Auer posted:

This is BrienneGetsHanged posting, except more coherent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02f43htefCo

tbf, that could be more than one poster itt

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Move over Caruna here comes Aurora *farts*

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
lol just watched a former minister of finance defend pension funds investing into tax havens. Did she used to have a soul or was she just faking it all along when she was in the LA?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

lol just watched a former minister of finance defend pension funds investing into tax havens. Did she used to have a soul or was she just faking it all along when she was in the LA?

Suvi-Anne Siimes, I presume? She pretty much set herself as a free market believer when she sold recession era private debts to multinational debt collectors. What a keeper.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Yeah
http://www.kansanuutiset.fi/artikkeli/3168202-telan-siimes-vastaa-arvosteluun-veroparatiisit-valtioiden-asia
I just kind of assume that at some point she was friends with SKDL comrades or she would have joined some other party, and presumably a former finance minister would feel some pain in supporting tax havens. Was she kidnapped by Kokoomus and replaced with an android at some point?

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Check out this retard, not wanting a Finnish pension fund to pay taxes in America and Britain

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Check out this retard, me

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
On se kamalaa kun Odinin sotilaat sanovat partioivansa mahdollisesti epäilyttävin motiivein. Ja pari päivää sitten oli se juttu, missä neljä afrikkalaista herrasmiestä sai 2-4v tuomiot joukkorikastettuaan 15 vuotiasta tyttöä.

Mutta kyllä se Jyväskylän kirjastopuukotus todistaa, että natzistit on silti meidän suurin huoli!!1 Ja sitäpaitsi raiskaavathan suomalaisetkin. Oikeasti kyllä harmittaa, että nykyään saa lähes joka päivä lukea mitkä ennen olivat lähinnä Ruotsin uutisia mutta ihan täältä Suomesta.

Ja unelmaväki taputtaa pieniä käsiään, ainakin saadaan nyt mitä on tilattu, oikein olan takaa. En kyllä tajua miksi jonkun mielestä tää on niin mageeta ja kansainvälistä ja siistii ja pitää suvaita.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ligur posted:

Ja unelmaväki taputtaa pieniä käsiään, ainakin saadaan nyt mitä on tilattu, oikein olan takaa.

Josta puheen ollen... :haw:

quote:

– Jos viime vuonna päivittäin kaksi kolme tuhatta ihmistä [Irakissa] haki passia, niin tänä päivänä 13 000 joka päivä hakee passia ja heistä merkittävä määrä kertoo haluavansa Suomeen, Pentikäinen sanoi keskiviikkona Yle Radio 1:n Ykkösaamussa.

:pusheen:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Montas uutta kerrostaloa pääkaupunkiseudulle rakennetaan vuodessa? Kaksi? Kyllähän niistä riittää asuntoja koko konkkaronkalle!

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Bwahahaha.

quote:

– Jos siellä osin valtion suojeluksessa oleva järjestäytynyt rikollisuus ryhtyy kuljettamaan ihmisiä, niin heitä kyllä riittää tuotavaksi ja se on sitten erittäin vaikeasti lopetettava ilmiö, Pentikäinen sanoi.

Onpa tosiaan ihan kamalan vaikeaa tehdä mitään koskaan millekään. Sama käytäntö kuin Tanskassa niin "vaikeasti lopetettava ilmiö" loppuu viikossa. Mutta mehän emme Suomessa oikein tee mitään päätöksiä enää mihinkään suuntaan paitsi silloin kun myydään valtion omaisuutta ulkomaille. Kuten edelliset kaksi hallitusta, nykyinenkin näyttää vaan reagoivan tapahtumiin sormi muute takapuolessa, mitään korjaavia tai ennakoivia liikkeitä ei yritetä tehdä.

Darkest Auer posted:

Montas uutta kerrostaloa pääkaupunkiseudulle rakennetaan vuodessa? Kaksi? Kyllähän niistä riittää asuntoja koko konkkaronkalle!

Onneksi kantaväestö on innoissaan eikä tämä touhu voi suinkaan kärjistään mitään, sillä tuossa syksyllähän Helsingin asuntopomo kertoi muistaakseni Ylen haastattelussa, että turvapaikan saaneet ulkomaalaiset on kuin onkin jonon kärjessä (vaikka mitään tällaista ei koskaan missään muka ole olemassa, vaan kaikkia kohdellaan samoin) koska he ovat niin "haavoittuvaisia", eikä heillä ole Suomessa kenties kontakteja tai turvaverkostoa.

Työttömäksi jäänyt Reiska saa haistaa kanootin muotoista ja muuttaa vaikka mutsinsa nurkkiin, sillä Ahmedilla on kiire saada oma kämppä ja Ahmed on tärkeämpi.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 24, 2016

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Nuori nainen oli palaamassa pikkujouluista kotiin, kun irakilaismies tarttui häneen takaapäin, raahasi Oopperatalon lähellä olevaan pusikkoon ja raiskasi.

Nainen sai miehen henkilöllisyyden nopeasti selville heti teon jälkeen.

- Näytin, että hänen (raiskaaja) kännykkänsä oli pudonnut. Mies ilahtui, otti sen ja kysyi "Facebook". Hän ehdotti, että tulisin hänen kaverikseen

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Mahtaa jätkä olla yllättynyt, kun luuli saaneensa suomalaisen tyttöystävän ja joutuikin ensin putkaan ja sitten vankilaan >:[ Tarinan opetus hänelle ja maanmiehille lienee, että vääräuskoiset ovat rasisteja ja pistävät syyttä linnaan. Näin ihan sen perusteella, että Irakissa raiskatuksi joutuminen on aina 100% naisen vika. Jos joku epäilee oliskohan näin, toi kundi ei selkeästi edes ymmärtänyt tehneensä mitään väärää.

Kiva juttu, että viime vuonna tänne saapui 27 000 tuon hepun maanmiestä jotka jakavat saman arvomaailman. Muistaakseni 7500 on jo saanut oleskeluluvan. Tästä ei varmasti seuraa ensi kesälle mitään ongelmia...

(Muistakaa! Suurin uhka on ne Odinin tyypit, jotka sanoivat partioivansa! Vaikka ne ei tee mitään muuta, kuin sanoo partioivansa, siitä tulee toimittajille ja liandersoneille paha mieli, ja paha mieli on kovempi juttu kuin teinityttöjen elämän pilaaminen!)

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Asiaan saadaan ratkaisu sillä, että vastaanottokeskuksissa täti kertoo pikku mussukoille, että Suomessa puskaraiskaus ei ole sama kuin deittailu. Jaa hitto, niinhän siellä tehdään jo, varmaan rasismissa vika kun käyttäytyvät tuolla tavalla.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Darkest Auer posted:

Asiaan saadaan ratkaisu sillä, että vastaanottokeskuksissa täti kertoo pikku mussukoille, että Suomessa puskaraiskaus ei ole sama kuin deittailu. Jaa hitto, niinhän siellä tehdään jo, varmaan rasismissa vika kun käyttäytyvät tuolla tavalla.

No juu. Tai onkohan me ehditty opettaa ne näin nopeasti raiskaamaan? Astrid Thorshan muinoin totesi maahanmuuttajaperheiden karseista väkivaltatilastoista, että suomalaiset ovat opettaneet mamupoloiset hakkamaan vaimojaan ja lapsiaan. Ja joku Ei rasismille - Rasmus ry tyyppi itki facebookissa, että meidän pitäisi kuulla myös näiden raiskaajaparkojen näkökulma asiasta ja heidän tarinansa, kolikolla on kaksi puolta! Ne tekee tosiaan parodiaa itsestään. Sääli, että se menee tietenkin niiltä ohi.

(Arvelen, että Rasmus ry:ssä ei tuumita, että VOK:eja polttopullottavien kaapumiesten, jos sellaisia siis olisi, näkökulmaa pitäisi myös kuunnella. Mutta tämähän on nykyaikaa, että tasa-arvoisesti eri viiteryhmille on aivan eri kriteerit mitä käyttäytymiseen tulee.)

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Wasn't asylum seeking immigration supposed to fix the demograpchis of the receiving country, not totally gently caress it up? :v:

It's wonderful how basically everything the pro-immigration politicians, medias and other talking heads have said during the past 15 years is exactly the opposite of what actually happens :suicide:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Sweden posted:

"We don't check for age so we can't prove that," says Bali.

I wonder why so many of the immigrants are underage

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Darkest Auer posted:

I wonder why so many of the immigrants are underage

"If you're underage, first of all, you get housing, you get more financial resources. You also have a lot of staff around you helping you with different issues," says Hanif Bali, a member of the opposition Moderate Party in the Swedish parliament - which is on the centre right of the political spectrum. "If you need food, clothing, everything, you can go to the municipality and demand this money."
But there is another even bigger benefit, which Bali believes is significant. "You have the right to family reunification. So you can bring all of your family to Sweden, if you are underage."

eurooppa kaivaa oman hautansa

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

eurooppa kaivaa oman hautansa

It's amazing how the only livable place on earth has managed to destroy the entire foundation of modern civilization in the name of "respecting" destructive religions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
aikamoinen yleistys, mutta ilmeisesti muutama vuosikymmen yltäkylläisyyttä iskostaa joihinkin ihmisiin tunteen tasolla ajatuksen, että hyvinvointi on ikuista ja resurssit rajattomat

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 24, 2016