Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

The Kingfish posted:

Chris Matthews talking on MSBC about how Bernie supporters don't realize that a tax on Wall Street speculation will effect their 401k. How clueless could this guy be?

He specifically said something about it affecting their PARENTS as well

And pointed out the obvious fact that it would be a major tax on the retirement accounts of ORDINARY Americans, not just big-shot Wall-Street traders.

I know kids are stupid but I would hope at least some of them understand that one day they'll be in their 30s and beyond and these things will impact them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Having a 401k requires having a job

More diversely, often a full-time job.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
No

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Whites, Latinos and young people could be a big enough coalition for Sanders to pull this off

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yo soy Jim Gilmás. Vota por mi.

e: no impuesto de vehiculo

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

rscott posted:

Whites, Latinos and young people could be a big enough coalition for Sanders to pull this off

Hope it doesn't take 8 hours to figure out who won

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
We have our first tie.

https://twitter.com/CarrieKaufman/status/701140033105887233

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Boosted_C5 posted:

He specifically said something about it affecting their PARENTS as well

And pointed out the obvious fact that it would be a major tax on the retirement accounts of ORDINARY Americans, not just big-shot Wall-Street traders.

I know kids are stupid but I would hope at least some of them understand that one day they'll be in their 30s and beyond and these things will impact them.

They won't figure anything out until Bernie gets routed in the general and a 6-3 conservative court coupled with the Republicans having the Presidency, House, and Senate take us back to the stone age.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mitt Romney posted:

Hope it doesn't take 8 hours to figure out who won

watching close election returns roll in on the news is probably the most fun thing i can possibly imagine

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Aliquid posted:

watching close election returns roll in on the news is probably the most fun thing i can possibly imagine

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

this is amazing, caucuses are amazing

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I'm drunk as gently caress. Good luck SC. Trump > Rubio > Cruz > Bush > Kasich > Carson > Gilmore

Hoping with all my heart for a bit of meltmentum though

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Well this should go Bernie's way; Hillary Clinton controls money, Bernie Sanders has been training his revolutionaries in a clean cut.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Yo soy Jim Gilmás. Vota por mi.

e: no impuesto de vehiculo

Michelle Rindels ‏@RindelsAP 5m5 minutes ago
Rocky De La Fuente scolded after trying to get too involved in the precinct leadership election process: “You already had time to speak.”

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/chucktodd/status/701143829672550402

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Does Sanders have the Heart of the Cards?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ill just go ahead and assume this is at some sort of desert bunker where wandering nomads occasionally meet to barter

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

jon joe posted:

Well this should go Bernie's way; Hillary Clinton controls money, Bernie Sanders has been training his revolutionaries in a clean cut.

The house always has the advantage.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Wowza

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
There is an entrance poll out there with Sanders winning Latinos by 10. Is there anything that suggests this isn't a huge outlier?

efb I guess

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind

Goetta posted:

There is an entrance poll out there with Sanders winning Latinos by 10. Is there anything that suggests this isn't a huge outlier?

he was polling in a dead heat with latinos during the runup, but also, nevada polling so who knows

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've seen a couple different reports on S4P of Hillary winning at least 2 card draws so far.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

are we still at like 10% margin of error for demographic subsamples

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vox Nihili posted:

ill just go ahead and assume this is at some sort of desert bunker where wandering nomads occasionally meet to barter

It's a cemetery and park in North Las Vegas

http://www.usboundary.com/Areas/Voting%20District/Nevada/Clark%20County/Precinct%204463/614750

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Goetta posted:

Anecdotal, but the evidence is that I want it to be true.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

This precinct on CNN ran out of English language registration forms so a bunch of English speakers had to fill out Spanish forms.

Not in Trump's America

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I'm pretty sure anything less mild than green peppers on his Papa Johns pizza is a nightmare to Chuck Todd.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

fknlo posted:

They won't figure anything out until Bernie gets routed in the general and a 6-3 conservative court coupled with the Republicans having the Presidency, House, and Senate take us back to the stone age.

Every generation needs its McGovern

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

fknlo posted:

I've seen a couple different reports on S4P of Hillary winning at least 2 card draws so far.

Another caucus stolen.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
CNN is showing a caucus site in Reno where they ran out of English forms and they're starting handing out Spanish forms. :allears:

e:fb

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Goetta posted:

efb I guess

Large margin of error on these polls but Sanders has been closing on the Latino vote fast the past couple of weeks.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Goetta posted:

efb I guess

The sample sizes are pretty garbage right now so the moe is like +/-10

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

fknlo posted:

If she wins every coin flip or card draw in all the primaries she should be the nominee imo

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
Nate Silver says there are only about 100 Hispanics represented in the entrance polls so far.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Some precincts just starting to caucus.

https://twitter.com/ayejayruiz/status/701146549275873280

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

is... is there even an address!?

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The one super Hillary fan I follow (for different reasons) is having a mini-meltdown with Nevada so close.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Arkane posted:

The one super Hillary fan I follow (for different reasons) is having a mini-meltdown with Nevada so close.

Let's see it

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The Trump wall will prevent America from being voted into a corrupt dump like Mexico or even worse a South-American style poo poo-hole like Venezuela.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Goetta posted:

Let's see it

Find your own disgruntled voters!

• Locked thread