Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

10 Beers posted:

Well, gosh, I'm sorry there, champ. I was just trying to let people know about it. People cross post in threads all the time.

Copy/pasting the exact same lovely no-effort post to three threads which are all being read by the same people is not crossposting. It's lazy spamming.

e: poo poo, new page. I was not prepared for this responsibilty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Chaos Hippy posted:

Copy/pasting the exact same lovely no-effort post to three threads which are all being read by the same people is not crossposting. It's lazy spamming.

e: poo poo, new page. I was not prepared for this responsibilty.

Okay. Fair enough, I suppose.

e: Does anyone have the panels of Taskmaster poo poo talking the daughters of Batroc and Tarantula on a roof? I think it's from Agent X.

10 Beers fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 21, 2016

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

10 Beers posted:

Okay. Fair enough, I suppose.

e: Does anyone have the panels of Taskmaster poo poo talking the daughters of Batroc and Tarantula on a roof? I think it's from Agent X.

As far as I know, this is the only time that Batroc's daughter has ever shown up. Tarantula's too.
I want a story with the father-daughter Batroc pair. That'd be fun.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

KaosMachina posted:

As far as I know, this is the only time that Batroc's daughter has ever shown up. Tarantula's too.
They're dead. He killed them.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

They're dead. He killed them.

This is comics, and we've gone through at least two timeline fuckery events since then, how is that a problem?

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

KaosMachina posted:

This is comics, and we've gone through at least two timeline fuckery events since then, how is that a problem?

No-one cares about characters created for a one-off gay joke, probably.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
They're the stars of my web-friendly millennial bait comic pitch where they're room mates & mercenaries.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

They're the stars of my web-friendly millennial bait comic pitch where they're room mates & mercenaries.

Two Broke Mercs.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Uncanny Inhumans #5

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Gaz-L posted:

Two Broke Mercs.

Would "Two Broke Guerreras" also work?
(I don't know Spanish well enough to tell if I'm getting it right.)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'd read it.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Gaz-L posted:

Two Broke Mercs.

It'd be better than Two Mercs, a Deadpool and a Chimichanga Place.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

I particularly like the crossed-knife-and-fork X-symbol.

(All images from Excalibur v1 #49)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Teenage Fansub posted:

Mad Sphincter

I chortled.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Teenage Fansub posted:

Uncanny Inhumans #5

What's up with captain Post-it-note-face?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

I find this note in Spawn/Batman amusing because:
-People apparently really cared about how Spawn fits into the DC universe.
-They "fix" this by putting him in the DKR universe! I'd say that's even more confusing.
-Now that Angela is part of the Marvel universe, Marvel is part of the DKR universe? And since Marvel and DC have crossed over numerous times, well, the initial note is now false.

The book is made up of approximately 80% capes on every page.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

CzarChasm posted:

What's up with captain Post-it-note-face?

He's an inhuman called Flagman and his power falls in to that "pretty drat useless" category some inhuman/mutant powers tend to do where it looks like a Party City just threw up on his drat face.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
At least he always has a piece of paper if you gotta jot something down.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Truly, an abomination of genetics, worthy only of hate and fear.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Dozens of Marvel Zombies books, yet we can't get ONE Punisaur mini-series? Our reality is bullshit.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Batman flying around punching shadows from the Mobius Chair in today's Justice League #48.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Teenage Fansub posted:

Batman flying around punching shadows from the Mobius Chair in today's Justice League #48.

The chair has been great. I couldn't stop laughing at the first issue it was in. Just an issue full of Batman staring at people sitting. I really lost it when he had his giant rear end chair parked in a tiny apartment.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
that's one hell of a way to rip on DiDio's "Batman can't sit" rule

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

minimalist posted:

that's one hell of a way to rip on DiDio's "Batman can't sit" rule
Batman can't sit?! He's gonna sit for an entire goddamn storyline!

(also it wasn't Didio, it was some Bat-editor)

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

redbackground posted:

Batman can't sit?! He's gonna sit for an entire goddamn storyline!

(also it wasn't Didio, it was some Bat-editor)

...what about the vehicles? Was the Batmobile banned under that editor?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

...what about the vehicles? Was the Batmobile banned under that editor?

http://youtubedoubler.com/hGxj

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
There was a lot of arguing about the page where Superman talks to a night guard and if he was being sincerely nice or just a sarcastic rear end in a top hat. Well, a recent issue of Batman/Superman has given us an inarguable example of the greatest super smugness to ever be published:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Squirrel Girl has fun with a limited range time machine.

Also :3:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

God drat I love squirrel girl. :3:

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

"STOP! Stop crawling up Doom's miniskirt, vexing squirrels! Bad touch! BAD TOUCH!"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I didn't notice originally that the pink-dressed SG Doom has thrown off is in the exact same position and pose as the squirrel from the original Ditko panel.

(I got the dialogue callback, though.)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Gaz-L posted:

I didn't notice originally that the pink-dressed SG Doom has thrown off is in the exact same position and pose as the squirrel from the original Ditko panel.

(I got the dialogue callback, though.)

looking, like half the SGs seem to be aping the squirrels in the original panel, position and pose wise, including the two in front of him, both with arched backs looking to the right. This is actually a little bit amazing.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

looking, like half the SGs seem to be aping the squirrels in the original panel, position and pose wise, including the two in front of him, both with arched backs looking to the right. This is actually a little bit amazing.

I only just noticed the one chewing on his head. :allears:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Detective Comics #339

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Quick Robin! I might have just killed a man! Off to get the Bat-Ether and make sure that brain swelling turns out to be fatal!

Teenage Fansub posted:

Wasn't there a panel later where they are all flying away from some horrible thing and Batman is just holding one dude by hand, like "gently caress you, this is my giant chair, and you assholes aren't touching it, and god help you if you try and sit down on it."

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Feb 26, 2016

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

The Darkseid War is an extended battle over who gets the most comfy chair in existence.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Wasn't there a panel later where they are all flying away from some horrible thing and Batman is just holding one dude by hand, like "gently caress you, this is my giant chair, and you assholes aren't touching it, and god help you if you try and sit down on it."

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I hope he never leaves the chair. Cracks me up every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
So uh what's going on with the Justice League