Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FourLeaf posted:

THANK YOU TRUMP! I AM MAKING $$$$$$ ON TRUMP NOM YES! I KNEW IF I STAYED STRONG YOU WOULD COME THROUGH
TRUMP!

*click*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Cruz winning 2nd would be extremely good, for me.

And I need a win..I just lost my wallet downtown last night!!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
I really wish I had any liquidity to pick up more Cruz shares, but I'm not about to re-deposit.

Maybe I"ll end up being thankful for that, though.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I really can't believe people are still jumping into the 2nd/3rd markets. it's utter chaos

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

FourLeaf posted:

I really can't believe people are still jumping into the 2nd/3rd markets. it's utter chaos

It's gambling, dude. But it's educated gambling. Even if it were a true 50% gamble that would be cool, but I think Ted definitely has a clear advantage.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

FourLeaf posted:

Where's the fun in complete moderation?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Rubio just tanked in the 2nd place, down to the 30s

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

nachos posted:

Rubio just tanked in the 2nd place, down to the 30s

The action is probably going off the AP feed which has Cruz ahead right now.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

:siren: Carson giving a "I WILL NOT DROP OUT" speech, I'm gonna flip as many dropout.NO shares as possible :siren:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lmao, I immediately bought a bunch of Carson.NO for .43 and again, sold them for .69, the funny number. God bless this site.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Right to rise raised like 378k in January (250k from one person) and spent 34 million. Jeb! is finished.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
God damnit gently caress the Cruz 2nd market.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
Jeb is out

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
That was exciting. First I made 20, then I lost 20,now I'm getting the gently caress out

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Jeb!!!!!!!!!!!!

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
JEB SPEECH!!!!!!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

God damnit gently caress the Cruz 2nd market.

At this point you're either in or out.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Glad I got out of Jeb NO.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Now the question is: Will Ben Carson drop out after NV? How fast will he burn through the rest of his money?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Rubio is surging....!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

a cop posted:

At this point you're either in or out.

I got out, and then flipped enough Rubio to cover my slight loss. Phew.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
gently caress, Trump Nom YES is going back down...

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

how is trump yes in ma so low? the pope thing? seriously?

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Rubio.RNOM16 just surged with Jeb's dropout. +9 to 48, past Trump

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Hahahaha it looks like Rubio's gonna pull out a 2nd.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

a cop posted:

Hahahaha it looks like Rubio's gonna pull out a 2nd.

Pretty embarrassing for Ted.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Carson really hosed Cruz here. Sweet payback for Iowa I guess.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

sharkbomb posted:

Rubio.RNOM16 just surged with Jeb's dropout. +9 to 48, past Trump

What dummies. Complete empty suit.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Abel Wingnut posted:

Fine with me. I'm 400 shares deep right now. Pretty confident he'll win.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

yea, i've got 975 shares in MA. just trying to understand why it might not be a slam dunk

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

What dummies. Complete empty suit.

I bought a bunch of Rubio.RNOM No when the price was good. I am gambling on another Rubio gently caress up

:getin:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

According to Fox News a large portion of northern SC is still out, which is traditionally more conservative. I'm on track to lose a shitload but I'm holding strong just in-case things go Cruz' way. yolo.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

all in on cruz at this point. I hate that gently caress

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

a cop posted:

According to Fox News a large portion of northern SC is still out, which is traditionally more conservative. I'm on track to lose a shitload but I'm holding strong just in-case things go Cruz' way. yolo.

Meh, we'll probably lose this one. That's okay, Super Tuesday exists and will be full of free 20%'s.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Yeah RIP us haha. Could have taken those marginal gains but gently caress that poo poo!!!

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Rubio's big problem is that Kasich isn't going to drop out before Super Tuesday and the sliver of JEB! support isn't going 100% to him. He's going to be battling for 2nd place in a whole lot of states and I don't see many where he's got a real chance to win.

Plus now there's no JEB! to act like a lightning rod for Trump attacks.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

a cop posted:

I've been flipping these all night, never holding a significant position either way, and it's easily worth 10 cents that Cruz pulls this out.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Abel Wingnut posted:

Why is Trump so low in Nevada? The state where he's polling better than double his nearest rival? His polling underperformance in the Iowa caucus was only 5 points.

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Gyges posted:

Rubio's big problem is that Kasich isn't going to drop out before Super Tuesday and the sliver of JEB! support isn't going 100% to him. He's going to be battling for 2nd place in a whole lot of states and I don't see many where he's got a real chance to win.

Plus now there's no JEB! to act like a lightning rod for Trump attacks.

That's what I'm thinking too. Rubio is going to get butchered by both Cruz (on his way out) and the Fiery Eye of Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Zeta Taskforce posted:

I've been flipping these all night, never holding a significant position either way, and it's easily worth 10 cents that Cruz pulls this out.

Omg taking a look at http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/south-carolina-gop-primary/ it's definitely still a possibility. Unlikely yeah but possible. If ratfuck cruz pulls it out I'll go nuts.

• Locked thread