Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Katana Gomai posted:

(not my screenshot)

thats amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

fennesz posted:

I used to get five or six of these a week. Literally zero since I stopped queuing dust2 :lol:

Yea I never queue Dust2 either. This was the first time I saw an extremely blatant hacker in like half a year and I am fairly certain avoiding Dust2 has helped with that.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Just queue overpass cobble train and nuke. I'd love to queue cache but I've seen one too many dodgy players on that map too.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

Yea I never queue Dust2 either. This was the first time I saw an extremely blatant hacker in like half a year and I am fairly certain avoiding Dust2 has helped with that.

Kind of a shame. I think dust2 is pretty good. But I only really miss rushing mid with $500 in a p250 and a flash and getting a discounted AWP :getin:

Thankfully most of these operation maps are fun as hell. Oddly enough I think nuke is far and away my least favorite bomb map.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I really like Mikla in terms of layout, I just wish it wasn't so "busy" textures-wise. I love Royal too.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Dignitas stopping fnatic from getting a single plant on cobble at matchpoint is pretty good

and as i type that they get one

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
hahah this ESL format is pretty funny, g2 beats astralis and then stabs their alliance buddies nv in the back and put them up against fnatic, it's like survivor but with nerds

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Another Swedish PUG team is making waves, this time it's TzatzikiKlubben. They destroyed LGB.fe 16-2 (supposedly the best female team in the world) and just took a map off Games4U, a team with pretty experienced players such as BENDJI, slap, and t3h f4rm3r. The future of CS is PUG teams.

Except in NA. We're already there.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I bought the wildfire thing and my Wildfire drop was a grey from the cobblestone collection. Is that right?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

symbolic posted:

Another Swedish PUG team is making waves, this time it's TzatzikiKlubben. They destroyed LGB.fe 16-2 (supposedly the best female team in the world) and just took a map off Games4U, a team with pretty experienced players such as BENDJI, slap, and t3h f4rm3r. The future of CS is PUG teams.

Except in NA. We're already there.

Doesn't mean anything really, and it was a different Swedish team that rolled LGB.fe. Nordic Masters is just a bunch of Swedish mix teams beating each other, none of them are even really Tier 2.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sigma-X posted:

I bought the wildfire thing and my Wildfire drop was a grey from the cobblestone collection. Is that right?
Yes. The Wildfire drops are from the Cache, Cobble, Overpass, Gods and Monster, Rising Sun, and Chop Shop collections.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

symbolic posted:

Yes. The Wildfire drops are from the Cache, Cobble, Overpass, Gods and Monster, Rising Sun, and Chop Shop collections.

ah, I thought they were from the wildfire case or something. That is much more lame.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Sigma-X posted:

ah, I thought they were from the wildfire case or something. That is much more lame.

get 10 drops, trade up to a Icarus Fell :getin:

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

i got a SCAR-20 Storm. minimal wear tho

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
https://twitter.com/g2esports/status/701111181583454208

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Now that it's just over a month away i'll be working the major in Columbus, any of you goons going?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Photex posted:

Now that it's just over a month away i'll be working the major in Columbus, any of you goons going?

Me and some buddies got vip tickets. Can't wait!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Just experimenting with making gifs. How large a file is normally OK to embed?

e:

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Feb 21, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The next vacwave can't come soon enough. Like half my recent games have had people with 100% headshot kills who see people through walls. I do check the demos, some of the time they're on my team and some they're not. I do have a cursory look after if the other pubs complain loud enough about someone on our team.

Maybe I'd mind less if they threw less lovely nades. If you're going to download and possibly pay for some cheat how much more loving effort is it to learn basic smokes. Like if you are cheating and you want to play b site cache how can you not look up a smoke that doesn't help the ts into checkers. On one level you can just headshot them in the smoke as they cross your awful main smoke but the 20 hours played account is going into the shitter when the overwatch people see you doing that.

Sorry about the despair posting I'm just praying for the vac update

edit: that gif looks alright, heres a real lovely ace from earlier in the week but it turned the game around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNCiSk4Smj4

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 21, 2016

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
A guy i added to my list May last year got banned two days ago

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I'm just going on the silly poo poo I see in games, I played like 3 games with your norway friends like 2 weeks ago and out of those 3 there was one guy blatant cheating on d2 (we should have won but nothing to be done if a motherfucker decides he's going to awp you through smokes and doors), we lost some other map fair and square and won on overpass. So that's not half but I'm not being like statistically accurate, just venting.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Feb 21, 2016

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I really want them to add some new arms race maps, especially now that they got rid of the dumb ESP. Sometimes I want a lazier experience than gungame, but the current maps have been around forever.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

I really want to since I'm only one state over, but I'm not missing four or five days of classes that late in the semester. :sigh:

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Does anyone else notice how if you have a great day or two of matchmaking that you'll get matched with progressively more and more stupid teammates against more and more competent players? Because that pisses me off. It happens a lot in Dota 2 as well. I mean, I can only carry so much before I check the scoreboard and realize I'm the only one with more than 10 kills going into the second half.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I always thought the point was if you can carry these turds to victory you deserve a rank up.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
This is from a shadowplay. I have no idea how this shot hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqAYeByeGc

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Garfu posted:

This is from a shadowplay. I have no idea how this shot hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqAYeByeGc
...Were you talking about Mr. Pink's SO having big titties?

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

symbolic posted:

...Were you talking about Mr. Pink's SO having big titties?

His tinder date

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Garfu posted:

His tinder date
Did it go well?

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

symbolic posted:

Did it go well?

Yes

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Define well.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

VelociBacon posted:

Just experimenting with making gifs. How large a file is normally OK to embed?

e:

Just paste the Imgur direct URL into your post and add a "v" to the end (so .gifv) and the forums will embed a nice HTML5 video version that's lower filesize.

Like so! This is just 3mb, compared to the 40mb nightmare you posted.
http://i.imgur.com/768WAN7.gifv

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

The Kins posted:

Just paste the Imgur direct URL into your post and add a "v" to the end (so .gifv) and the forums will embed a nice HTML5 video version that's lower filesize.

Like so! This is just 3mb, compared to the 40mb nightmare you posted.
http://i.imgur.com/768WAN7.gifv

Thanks!

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Crain posted:

Define well.

He was able to accurately depict her boob size to random people on the internet

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
I usually play fps games on easy, because its more fun to die less - at least for me. I bought CS:GO during the steam sale. I am terrible at counter-strike.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

bad day posted:

I usually play fps games on easy, because its more fun to die less - at least for me. I bought CS:GO during the steam sale. I am terrible at counter-strike.

Are you enjoying it? It's a great game.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
Yeah I'm new to competitive online games in general though - it's definitely very cool, but I die a lot.

The GO:TV setting is actually really cool - I've probably spent more time idly messing around with that than in casual matches.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

If you're looking to get the basics down in short order play a bunch of arms race and/or deathmatch, and focus as much as you can on always having your xhair in a useful position.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

God drat I am a terrible aimer, and every time I try to practice a mechanic (recoil control, aim for head, move crosshair and then shoot, etc.) I always forget something else and just get frustrated at myself when I gently caress up. I hate myself for this.

I should just stick with analyzing pro CS.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Feb 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

bad day posted:

Enjoy yourself. I miss being a newbie. Now when I play dumb it's frustrating because I know better.

Don't stress about making bad plays, csgo is hard as hell. I'm at 320 hours and I'm barely even mediocre (for a gold Nova)