Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

blarzgh posted:

The story in my head is that he just got out of prison, and his family got him some nice clothes and some money to get started, and all he wanted to do on his first day of freedom was have some goddamn In-N-Out.

It's his first day after divorcing a vegan that never let him have real food.

God damnit, how do I keep sniping pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

sinon
Sep 28, 2005

a true hat trick

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Is.. is that real? Sports game's graphics are so good I often can't tell if something is real or a game bug.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
His inspiration:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

His inspiration:

I feel evil for laughing this.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

The Ape of Naples posted:

I feel evil for laughing this.

That was a real person, jerkwad. A real individual suffered the hilarious humiliation of dragging his ridiculous midget face across a mat just for you to laugh at!?!?

For shame.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

JEEVES420 posted:

They opened some In N Outs here in Dallas and I don't get the hype Californians have for it. Either the ones in California make them differently or California has some lovely fast food burgers.

It's basically "What if McDonalds had fresh ingredients" which is good for what it is but only if you like that style of burgers and fries and just want it at better quality.

http://i.imgur.com/oqlYR2G.webm

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Killer robot posted:

It's basically "What if McDonalds had fresh ingredients" which is good for what it is but only if you like that style of burgers and fries and just want it at better quality.

http://i.imgur.com/oqlYR2G.webm

That show started out with so much promise.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Birb Katter posted:

That show started out with so much promise.

Please name the show.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

dumb. posted:

Please name the show.

Wizard of Aus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3DedNXN4o

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Good lord. That's amazingly Aussie, and imho a tragic waste of a good concept & talent.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

dumb. posted:

Good lord. That's amazingly Aussie, and imho a tragic waste of a good concept & talent.

It's got the goon from axis of awesome in it later. The first few with the racism theme were really great but it just fizzled out.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

JEEVES420 posted:

They opened some In N Outs here in Dallas and I don't get the hype Californians have for it. Either the ones in California make them differently or California has some lovely fast food burgers.

I live in California, and I'm right there with you. It's maybe a small step above the garbage you get at McDonalds and Burger King, but it's still a lovely fast food burger. The way some people talk about it, though... I dunno, I just don't get what people see in it.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Skippy McPants posted:

I live in California, and I'm right there with you. It's maybe a small step above the garbage you get at McDonalds and Burger King, but it's still a lovely fast food burger. The way some people talk about it, though... I dunno, I just don't get what people see in it.

:2bong:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Yeah, but they got weed everywhere. I've heard people talk about In N Out like it's the best burger they've ever had. Something is seriously wrong with these people.

Kolos
Jul 19, 2009

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Are you making these? Please do when the Trojan Rabbit falls on one of the pages.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

And the mob on the ridge shouting "GET ON WITH IT!" Please. :)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

http://i.imgur.com/ElI3Rrf.webm

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I don't understand what's happening here.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
When someone kills you by jumping off a building, doing a 1080 no scope shot, it's time to just walk the gently caress away because you're done.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I found this GIF, and it seems like it could be a fun one for some image manipulation.

I would think that the most obvious thing to replace the green screen with would be 9/11, but I bet there are some equally offensive and funny ideas as well.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I found this GIF, and it seems like it could be a fun one for some image manipulation.

I would think that the most obvious thing to replace the green screen with would be 9/11, but I bet there are some equally offensive and funny ideas as well.

Tell us, what's it like back in mid-2015?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Ignite Memories posted:

I don't understand what's happening here.

One of the few good uses of facecam in existence.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Killer robot posted:

Um McDonalds fries are far and away better than In-N-Out's. It's not anywhere near close

Also, the secret to Chik-Fil-A is to put mayo on your sandwich. God now that I'm thinking about it I'm gonna go get one right now

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Brainamp posted:

One of the few good uses of facecam in existence.

Is this the 360 no scope I've heard so much about?

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

this is a video but its displaying as a GIF what is this sorcery?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Cracked_Gear posted:

this is a video but its displaying as a GIF what is this sorcery?

Gifs are dead man! It's WebM's and Gifv's now!

16 million colours vs 256, 60fps, 1080p, 1 tenth the file size!

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I still feel sorry for him, Spielberg really hosed him up.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Ignite Memories posted:

Is this the 360 no scope I've heard so much about?

Looks like he turns three times so it is in fact...

Ak Gara posted:

doing a 1080 no scope shot

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Ak Gara posted:

Gifs are dead man! It's WebM's and Gifv's now!

16 million colours vs 256, 60fps, 1080p, 1 tenth the file size!

yea I know that but how is imgur tricking the browser into thinking its a GIF?

e: NVM figured it out.

Cracked_Gear has a new favorite as of 18:13 on Feb 20, 2016

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Cracked_Gear posted:

yea I know that but how is imgur tricking the browser into thinking its a GIF?

e: NVM figured it out.

You can name a file anything you want, browsers now support playing video so you could rename a video file anything and have it play.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I don't know what the gently caress's wrong with you people. Chick-Fil-A has the best chicken sandwiches ever and In & Out Burgers were the only good reason to visit family in Vegas.

Steak & Shake is about as close as I can find to an In & Out Burger.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Have you never had a real, non-fast food hamburger?

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Skippy McPants posted:

Have you never had a real, non-fast food hamburger?

Unless you've got a GIF to go with it, this isn't the thread for food snobbery. Here, this one's on me.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

FredMSloniker posted:

Unless you've got a GIF to go with it, this isn't the thread for food snobbery. Here, this one's on me.

edit: for those of you who don't realise, that burger has beetroot on it like a real burger should.

Birb Katter has a new favorite as of 04:30 on Feb 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Birb Katter posted:

edit: for those of you who don't realise, that burger has beetroot on it like a real burger should.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwiburger mcdonalds is on point