Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Lyapunov Unstable posted:

Agreed but can the power of the Internet not figure out how much Trump weighs? Surely it's documented somewhere.

I'll spare the lmgtfy link but Google with the query "Donald trump weight" and the infobox that comes up claims that 198 lbs. It also reports his shoe size as 12 because apparently when you look for someone's weight you also want their shoe size?

He's 6'2" so I'm not sure I'd believe that. He's probably north of 220 by now. But still likely in the overweight, not crazy obese category.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Khmer Rouge joke? God drat, that is one deep cut.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Prorat posted:

Impossible. They are just racist.

This morning, I did get bamboozled into a conversation that included my interlocutor screaming "I hate those Indian fucks!"

after I made the mistake of saying "Trump is interesting" to a semi-retired plumber.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

nice

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
the idea that /pol/ has ironic'd itself all the way into turning into rote run-of-the-mill dumb angry tea partiers is the most oddly hilarious thing about this election to me

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The past can describe a current day Chaos Candidate

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

hobbesmaster posted:

I'll spare the lmgtfy link but Google with the query "Donald trump weight" and the infobox that comes up claims that 198 lbs. It also reports his shoe size as 12 because apparently when you look for someone's weight you also want their shoe size?

He's 6'2" so I'm not sure I'd believe that. He's probably north of 220 by now. But still likely in the overweight, not crazy obese category.

He basically looks like your average pudgy grandpa. He's probably lost some weight since he started campaigning. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171634/Maybe-try-EATING-greens-instead-Stout-Donald-Trump-tees-new-Scottish-resort.html

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"Personal Jesus" should be Trump's campaign theme.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
He really knows every intimate detail of this Iran deal

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

This morning, I did get bamboozled into a conversation that included my interlocutor screaming "I hate those Indian fucks!"

after I made the mistake of saying "Trump is interesting" to a semi-retired plumber.

I'm sure you did.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

StevePerry fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Nov 8, 2016

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

quadrophrenic posted:

the idea that /pol/ has ironic'd itself all the way into turning into rote run-of-the-mill dumb angry tea partiers is the most oddly hilarious thing about this election to me

tea partiers never mastered meme magic

also

they do it for free

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
We're starting the deportations early, folks

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Prorat posted:

Impossible. They are just racist.

That too.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
Since there's only a single camera and it's on Trump, I'm assuming protestors are being ritually murdered.

e: yep, he said punches are being thrown

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Von Sloneker posted:

Since there's only a single camera and it's on Trump, I'm assuming protestors are being ritually murdered.

Nah just business as usual, our puppet masters don't want the unknowing to see his massive crowds.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

"I'd like to punch him in the face" Trump 2016

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Trump is the cancer in this tissue sample.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Montasque posted:

Trump is the cancer in this tissue sample.
I love the hues they used for Trump --- reminds me of black mold.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!
I'm very pro trump, but something in the back of my mind, is telling me that these things I feel were felt in germany some time ago. Lemme push that down, aaaaaaand it's gone.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

ThirdPartyView posted:

"Personal Jesus" should be Trump's campaign theme.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

"I'm not gonna say go caucus for me - nobody knows what a caucus is. Just vote."

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

What is Rubios strategy moving forward? Is he actually going to start attacking trump? Like during the debate, is Marco just going to leave trump alone? Seems like a really pussy strategy.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!

Rocks posted:

What is Rubios strategy moving forward? Is he actually going to start attacking trump? Like during the debate, is Marco just going to leave trump alone? Seems like a really pussy strategy.

He has been ordered to back away. Trump has been confirmed unstumpable. To try is to die.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

vrath posted:

I'm very pro trump, but something in the back of my mind, is telling me that these things I feel were felt in germany some time ago. Lemme push that down, aaaaaaand it's gone.

Lol

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Rocks posted:

Attacking Trump has done wonders so far for all the people who aren't running for President anymore

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Now do Hillary

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

CubsWoo posted:

Attacking Trump has done wonders so far for all the people who aren't running for President anymore

At some point the Trump laser cannons will be focused on Rubio though right?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Rocks posted:

Maybe once Marco wins a state or finishes ahead of Trump anywhere and that happening is kind of an open question right now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Rocks posted:

Trump probably will have a pretty easy debate night tbh.

The likelyhood is that Kasich and Cruz will go full bore on Rubio to try and prompt another blue screen.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
8 years ago: Senator John McCain, presidential candidate, sings a line from a whimsical Beach Boys parody song "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb, well anyway..." to a South Carolina town hall. He blushes sheepishly as the audience laughs. The media firestorm lasts for days and the clip is used against him throughout the election season to ensure his eventual defeat.

2016: GOP frontrunner Donald Trump calls for deporting all illegal immigrants, banning Muslims from entering the country, blames the WTC attacks on George W Bush, and bashes the Pope. He easily secures the nomination.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Peachstapler posted:

8 years ago: Senator John McCain, presidential candidate, sings a line from a whimsical Beach Boys parody song "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb, well anyway..." to a South Carolina town hall. He blushes sheepishly as the audience laughs. The media firestorm lasts for days and the clip is used against him throughout the election season to ensure his eventual defeat.

2016: GOP frontrunner Donald Trump calls for deporting all illegal immigrants, banning Muslims from entering the country, blames the WTC attacks on George W Bush, and bashes the Pope. He easily secures the nomination.

I don't think this can be blamed on Obama but I'm going to give it the old college try

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Peachstapler posted:

It's because at the end of the day, everyone knows that the economy is held together with children's elmers glue and none of that will matter when it all collapses.

Trump is the business man we need to fix the business side of the country.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

that moment when you miss Jeb Bush :(

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/23/us/politics/voters-might-not-miss-jeb-bush-but-campaign-reporters-will.html?_r=0

Please clap, everyone, and to all a good night. :angel:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

He had taken to handing out small toy turtles to children he met along the way, in what often felt like a parable intended just for him — maybe slow and steady could, still, win the race.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jeb! was just like the tortoise and the hair parable from Aesop's fables.

Except in the Jeb! version the tortoise passed out after walking a few inches past the starting line.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I'm just glad there isn't gonna be a 3rd Bush Dynasty :cripes:

Now Clinton...

are we gonna see Chelsea Clinton run for president in 2030 if her mom wins?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The field to beat Trump in Nevada at +700 seems like a pretty decent bet considering the polling situation there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

OhFunny posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvBs9SYxIY

I know the thread already knows Trump is doing strongly with lower income white voters because they are the ones who've been hit hardiest by free trade agreements and Trump is the only Republican speaking against them.

But Vice News has a nice up close look of Trump's appeal in a South Carolina town that had their textile mills moved out of the country.

Was it Milliken? There's an abandoned Milliken plant in the town we moved to last year. There's an abandoned Milliken plant on the South Carolina side of the border near where I was born where my dad worked when I was a child that is abandoned. There's a Milliken plant in my Mom and Dad's town that is abandoned. There's a Milliken plant in a tiny town I pass through to go see them that's abandoned.

• Locked thread