Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Filthy Haiku posted:

Yes, but it would be what they consider cooperative; so the average person would think that you're enemies

So, the same way New Super Mario is coop, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
This entire sequence has been seriously unsettling. Are we actually moving to the point where godhead Pasqualo is creating things whole cloth just to make his life more interesting (slavcat, Dawg, space rhinos)? It's like his sleep deprivation is causing waking dreams that affect reality.

We never did receive a straight answer on just whether pasqo was cause or catalyst to the apocalypse.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
They should combine their game ideas together, and make it about street fighters teaching horses how to cook steak.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Or street fighters fighting over ingredients as they cook steak.

ne: it's horse steak

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Man, how is that school standing?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

On top of being delicious, Garlic is also very good for you.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
that's a shitton of text you got there

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Panel 5 is adorable and I'm glad peanut-head agrees with me. Also I love the touch of the circuits lighting up in the last panel, Pasq is just super stoked about a constant reminder of the mother's love he will never have the Sailor Moon doll.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ManlyGrunting posted:

Pasq is just super stoked about a constant reminder of the mother's love he will never have the Sailor Moon doll.

So what you're saying is he's an alt-universe Steven Universe.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

RandomPauI posted:

Nobody is saying that.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

the works seem a bit tonally at-odds to compare

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

the works seem a bit tonally at-odds to compare

It was more a comment on their superficial similarities. They both want their moms love, both like sailor moon and figurines, both play roles in defending their towns from evil aliens, etc. it's all a coincidence, but it's one I found amusing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RandomPauI posted:

It was more a comment on their superficial similarities. They both want their moms love, both like sailor moon and figurines, both play roles in defending their towns from evil aliens, etc. it's all a coincidence, but it's one I found amusing.

Maybe you are Steven Universe.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Totally not cray-cray. Nope.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
How many Katiebux for a shirt of Katie brushing her teeth while wearing a brushing - teeth Katie shirt? Asking for a friend.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Their reflections in the mirror are of their old selves. Pasq isn't an android, Katie has her old hair, and Eliza has different eyebrows.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

CuddlyZombie posted:

Their reflections in the mirror are of their old selves. Pasq isn't an android, Katie has her old hair, and Eliza has different eyebrows.

That's not a mirror. It doesn't work, so they just have three people with similar builds and hairstyles stand on the other side and brush their teeth in unison.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So I'm kinda slow and thought I'd ordered volume 2 when it first came out, but after realizing I hadn't received it yet and also hadn't actually paid for it I figured I should get around to that. So here's what Gob drew for me:

Thanks for the sweetass drawing, Gob :love:

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Shakenbaker posted:

Thanks for the sweetass drawing, Gob :love:
You are very welcome! I had a blast drawing this.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Does Katie have an entire wardrobe for various daily activities?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Does the nacho castle restore itself if broken by methods other than eating? What if there's a flood or something?

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

So is this supposed to be the new Bad Webcomics Thread? I've been out of BSS for a while.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
It's the opposite of that.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TequilaJesus posted:

So is this supposed to be the new Bad Webcomics Thread? I've been out of BSS for a while.

There's a bad comic thread in the Cool Crew Clubhouse

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

TequilaJesus posted:

From what I've heard as a Johnny-come-lately, this started in the bad webcomic thread until eventually people reading it realized that it was actually really good (this is common among its readers, and it tends to make steadfast fans- I like to think of it as the webcomic equivalent of Deadly Premonition).

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

TGT started out similarly. Let's all hope this doesn't end like that.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

We're way beyond it starting out now and it's pretty obvious Gob knows what he's doing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
That's a pretty old looking rifle.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

As with many other plans in this story there's pretty much no way this can go wrong, ever.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Blackheart posted:

As with many other plans in this story there's pretty much no way this can go wrong, ever.

Plans don't go wrong in It Hurts!!, they go awesome.

So beautiful.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
;)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hurt me more Snake.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

This is my favorite chapter in a while. Mostly because I get a boner when women hit me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
finally a message i can get behind, violence

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Gob, this is me every time I read a new page of It Hurts!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Go out and vote...for Gob!

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=2741

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:unsmigghh:

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
Those mousetraps are just Katie pissing all over Mr. I-Don't-Listen-to-Directions' corpse.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

all those schools stacked together and the poor guy couldn't find a pen or pencil :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I forgot who redshirt was.

Edit: I also forgot what state Gob lived in. And if it's So-Cal, what area of So-Cal it is.

• Locked thread