Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I, for one, loved the rendition of the theme from Gremlins in the episode. For some reason 3 podcasts I listen to regularly talked about Gremlins in the last month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Waffleman_ posted:

Is it the same voice that wants to increase its panic size?

It is the same voice that wants their spouse to not react to them jerking off in diapers.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Lumbermouth posted:

Either that or "when you are on top and you're the boy."

Waffleman_ posted:

Is it the same voice that wants to increase its panic size?

That's the one. It's so good

my girlfriend is Legos fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Feb 23, 2016

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
you want to talk about good voices, I have two MVPs for all of F Plus

the first is Bozarth in the Lift-and-Carry episode, when Lemon asks for a woman's input on LNC and Bozarth goes "SURE!!" in his dumb hickster dude voice

and the second is Boots for the Patreon episode, when he portrays the rear end in a top hat with the medusa comic ("there has never been a septum more deviated than this one")

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
Nothing will top John's fat voice. :colbert:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Equeen posted:

Nothing will top John's fat voice. :colbert:
Lemon's fat voice *hhhhhhhhhhhuohh* in the *smack* GoFundMe *hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuohh* episode.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Lemon's fat voice *hhhhhhhhhhhuohh* in the *smack* GoFundMe *hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuohh* episode.

fifty-four bacon

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Last week I relistened to Angry Angry Hippos and got done with work after the... unnnnngh... *smack*... baby donuts.

The next day when I went to finish the ep I started it back at the beginning of that story because the fat voice loving kills me.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BOY MEAT

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

BOY MEAT was a bit less funny after i realized it was about a young child's monster dong, but even then.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Dimitri from that episode was even better.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's not so much the material, its the Mega Macro Howser voice Adam gives it.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

RyokoTK posted:

you want to talk about good voices, I have two MVPs for all of F Plus

the first is Bozarth in the Lift-and-Carry episode, when Lemon asks for a woman's input on LNC and Bozarth goes "SURE!!" in his dumb hickster dude voice

The lift and carry episode overall is way too funny for it's own good. I forget who said it (And I'm too lazy to go back a few pages to quote it) but that episode was just dunks left and right

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

BOY MEAT was a bit less funny after i realized it was about a young child's monster dong, but even then.

I was more surprised that someone called themselves "BOY MEAT" and wasn't also a gay man.

Speaking of surprise, I think the statue story from the most recent episode is a sleeper hit for most convoluted fetish.

"Okay, so he's gonna gently caress the statue then become a statue, right. Wait, now he's a girl, so I guess the statue traded places with him and now it's probably going to steal his identity.
Wait, no, he just hosed the statue, then traded places with the statue, but his old body is now a statue and he in the female body is real, or possibly he is still in his old body but he and the statue both swapped genders, but then he also turns into a statue afterward, and apparently this entire thing was planned out in advance by a shop owner with too much free time."

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I predicted an attractive lady turning up at the shop with the male statue and the owner going "gosh darn it I just got rid of the other one of these yesterday!" laughter, roll credits

What "actually' happened was far more confusing.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i expected the worst when i covered my dick in crisco and stuffed it in this granite crevice, but

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
My text generator has regressed somewhat, but it's getting better. Machine learning is hard, yo.

F++ posted:

It's seat and spears and amazing out the rest of the hearby called on the personal puts and really have her and the close, school their searchus. Look it.

The issue in the Blessing is power care that have in sturbed in the other way.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Captain Capacitor posted:

My text generator has regressed somewhat, but it's getting better. Machine learning is hard, yo.

This is perfect for the John Kitchin voice.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

I have a few days off next week and want to put another document together and figured I'd pitch some ideas here. Basically I want to come up with a document of reviews of sex toys. Because man if there is a loving more depressing place to be on the internet than the customer reviews of knock off sybians on amazon I don't know what it is.

http://www.amazon.com/Liberator-13883-Bonbon-Charcoal/dp/B003N3O5HU/ref=sr_1_49?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1456220806&sr=1-49
:nws: link

Edit: Oh god in the reccommended products holy poo poo look at the pictures its :nws: as gently caress but its so good.
http://www.amazon.com/Fetish-Fantas...XXEP1SAYQDP8909

Haruharuharuko fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Feb 23, 2016

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I like the last one. Yes, sybians are recommended for your pussy. No, not like that!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Adam's spoiled teen voice from the school survival episode is the best voice, "wuh whaAAAaat?".

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Feb 23, 2016

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
My favorite Adam voice is the one from the WarpMyMind episode that I think can be best described as "Mr. Belvedere on quaaludes"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
New Lou Reads, it's about drug stories from Something Awful.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
People keep referencing Boy Meat, but I can't for the love of God figure out where it's from?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

steinrokkan posted:

People keep referencing Boy Meat, but I can't for the love of God figure out where it's from?

I think it's from the F List episode?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
BOYMEAT is definitely from the F List episode (135: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Kinks), near the end.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's from the advertisemets, along with WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDAS BUTTHOLE UwU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
The FList episode was amazing, I would love for it to become a recurring feature.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Another fantastic voice: Jack Chick's evil clown voice

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It is... odd hearing Dope Threads (IE TCC) from my very own forums from Lou Reads.

I mean it is 100% deserved and actually a good listen. But it is... odd.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Lou Reads has done a ton of SA threads, from E/N to TCC and more I think.

I should know, I've only got two episodes left to go until I've listened to them all. :smithicide:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The worst was that goddamn EMT thread (A/T, I believe).

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
He also did the bad Christmas presents thread, which gave the world the classic story of getting a sweater with "FAG" written on it in bleach.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The worst was that goddamn EMT thread (A/T, I believe).

I got my hopes up on that one that it'd be the Health Care Stories Thread, or at least Elise's blog. I'd kill to hear Lou Reads read some Elise the Great.

Although some of her stories ARE soul-killing... but then you've got the lady who got really angry and started calling Elise "Whitney" and insisted she was a Muslim.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I saw these in a bodega in Brooklyn and immediately thought of Acierocolotl in "Ranch Dressing & Other Delights"

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Which episode(s) had the MVP chant again?

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I saw these in a bodega in Brooklyn and immediately thought of Acierocolotl in "Ranch Dressing & Other Delights"

Those raspberry ones actually look good though. Way better than peanut butter Fritos or whatever KOOOOOKIE COOKIES were.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PUGGERNAUT posted:

One of the more recent episodes was "How to Listen to a Podcast Your Parents Hate" when Victor had to follow Kumquatxop and "How to make a Harry Potter ROOM, How to make a Harry Potter BROOM..."

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

PUGGERNAUT posted:

the one with the title about Squat Crackers is the first i remember.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
"You would have torn up the pieces of a cardboard ouija board," from the BlurtIt episode also got got a chant, I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

MVP is good and all, but nothing beats the "USA" chant that started towards the end of Frank West's story at Live 3.

That is the only thing I want to remember about that reading :ohdear: