Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

FogHelmut posted:

lol workboots

good poo poo right here http://www.hipstersinworkboots.com/

Nothing like combining the elaborate facial hair with a vauderville huckster with the clothes of a hobo.

I mean let's face it both vauderville people and hobos don't work at all in this day and age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
that ginger would look normal if he didnt have that ridiculous hitlercut and tweezed mustache

also if he wasnt a inger

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MAYO FETISH posted:

i also hate men with long hair
i think you're cruisin' for a bruisin'

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

MAYO FETISH posted:

also if he wasnt a inger

he looks white to me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

maybe like one tenth of the photos on that site actually feature workboots as opposed to brown leather shoes of some kind or another

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

maybe like one tenth of the photos on that site actually feature workboots as opposed to brown leather shoes of some kind or another

I think that's the point.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i don't think so, i get the strong impression whoever runs that blog thinks all of those things are work boots

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Yeah, which is the point. It's ironic.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if you mean the posting of that link is ironic, i suppose so? it's hard to see how it operates as a commentary on millenials, mixed up with itself like that.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm giving myself credit. I'm not saying it was on purpose.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I'm so mad about millennials!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i have no idea what's happening anymore.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Like when you look at websites of people who are being "gangstalked ". It's funny. But not for the person whose website it is.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
"I'm gonna own these hipster millennial work boot nerds so hard cause I'm cooler than them!!"

*posts a bunch of pictures of not work boots*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

MAYO FETISH posted:

that ginger would look normal if he didnt have that ridiculous hitlercut and tweezed mustache

also if he wasnt a inger

and wasn't dressed in skinny jeans with a big scarf in the summer

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

nomadologique posted:

like boots used for work? or boots used as brown leather shoes? or are you saying fashion shoes are not actually work boots?

the first two pages is 90% red wing classic (work boots) and maybe 10% wolverine 1000 mile (boots of a general nature?)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm about to interview some poo poo millenial with a man knot named Gerek.

loving millenials.

The last one said they believed in multitasking, which was 3 strikes in and of itself.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's the "S"!

Also, did anyone ever own a pair of British Knights that didn't win them off of Double Dare/Guts/Nick Arcade?

Furthermore, Sketchers have managed to get worse in quality over the years... I bought a pair last year that fell apart in just a few months. (I'm old enough to be a dad, so I'm allowed to wear Dad fashion)

Also, BKs were a big deal in the mid 80's... I can remember one year at summer camp around 1986 where literally all of the counselors were wearing them. The Nickelodeon fame for them came after they fell out of fashion with high-school aged kids.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm about to interview some poo poo millenial with a man knot named Gerek.

loving millenials.

The last one said they believed in multitasking, which was 3 strikes in and of itself.

You got millenials mixed up with cardassians, dude.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

plain blue jacket posted:

I wear boots to work

Me 2! Redwings. What is your boot brand

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
http://www.newser.com/story/221037/survey-millennials-are-too-lazy-to-eat-cereal.html

quote:

But nearly 40% of millennials in a recent survey said eating cereal was "inconvenient…because they had to clean up after eating it." And the fact that young people aren't eating cereal because "bowls don't clean themselves" should worry both cereal companies and "anyone who has a stake in this country's future," according to the Post.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How is a smoothie less work to clean than a cereal bowl? You gotta break apart the cup and scrub that poo poo inside and get around all the blades.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

That makes cereal bars that much more stupid of an idea. Although I guess you wouldn't have to clean your own bowl then, so maybe it's a great idea.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

notZaar posted:

How is a smoothie less work to clean than a cereal bowl? You gotta break apart the cup and scrub that poo poo inside and get around all the blades.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I get that it's supposed to be healthy ground up stuff, but that swamp water look makes me think it should have been poured out a month ago.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

That makes cereal bars that much more stupid of an idea. Although I guess you wouldn't have to clean your own bowl then, so maybe it's a great idea.

lol

More likely, cereal companies will continue their trend toward healthy and organic—such as Kellogg's new Special K with quinoa

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I'm the fake nails with a wrist tat. Drink the slime!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

I'm the fake nails with a wrist tat. Drink the slime!

Also things like Naked Smoothies are really unhealthy

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I wonder how much that bottle cost

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Probably like 7 or 8 bucks

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Probably like 7 or 8 bucks

Yeah they keep it next to the stupidly overpriced pomegranate and acai juice

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

You can make smoothies that aren't half sugar in the blender in like 30 seconds and I guess some of you guys have never used a blender because they take 5 seconds to clean.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I bought one of those nutri bullets in college with the goal to make all this healthy poo poo and smoothies and it was basically a ice crusher to make margaritas

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
that is several seconds longer than it takes to rinse my bowl

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

No Sugar Added (after the first dumping of 20 spoons of sugar into the bottle).

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE SECOND GLORIOUS AGE OF POP-TARTS IS UPON US!

ALL HAIL THE BOURBON CHIPOLTE FLAVORED BREAKFAST PASTRIES!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Squashy Nipples posted:

Furthermore, Sketchers have managed to get worse in quality over the years... I bought a pair last year that fell apart in just a few months. (I'm old enough to be a dad, so I'm allowed to wear Dad fashion)

Also, BKs were a big deal in the mid 80's... I can remember one year at summer camp around 1986 where literally all of the counselors were wearing them. The Nickelodeon fame for them came after they fell out of fashion with high-school aged kids.

I didn't go to Summer camp until 88, but I remember all the counselors having Reeboks and Converse. Also, do Summer Camps even exist anymore?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

breakfast burritos are good because you eat the plate

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

NESguerilla posted:

You can make smoothies that aren't half sugar in the blender in like 30 seconds and I guess some of you guys have never used a blender because they take 5 seconds to clean.

I do not have that kind of time to spare in my modern fast paced life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I bought one of those nutri bullets in college with the goal to make all this healthy poo poo and smoothies and it was basically a ice crusher to make margaritas

I use mine to make healthy stuff and also booze.

Nutri bullets are great.

• Locked thread