Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i just don't eat cereal because i'M NOT 8 ANYMORE

loving millennials

Booblord Zagats posted:

I didn't go to Summer camp until 88, but I remember all the counselors having Reeboks and Converse. Also, do Summer Camps even exist anymore?
they do, at least for Boy Scouts. i went every summer until i realized when i was 16 that it was a massive waste of my time. also it conflicted with my summer job, and i wanted cash, so i stopped going. it was an okay experience. i have fond memories and i have bad memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

symbolic posted:

i just don't eat cereal because i'M NOT 8 ANYMORE

loving millennials

they do, at least for Boy Scouts. i went every summer until i realized when i was 16 that it was a massive waste of my time. also it conflicted with my summer job, and i wanted cash, so i stopped going. it was an okay experience. i have fond memories and i have bad memories.

Were they gay?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This is a joke right?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

Were they gay?
there was definitely some buttfucking rumors, but i never encountered any with my own two eyes, thankfully

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

symbolic posted:

there was definitely some buttfucking rumors, but i never encountered any with my own two eyes, thankfully

Ah blindfold fetish :haw:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

Ah blindfold fetish :haw:

I've never seen the appeal to this.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

I've never seen the appeal to this.

Pleas don't reap my fetish.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This article is corny. Cereal feels like a total novelty to me anymore. It's not a real breakfast so why put even a tiny bit of effort into eating it? Just eat a bar/smoothie or cook an actual breakfast if you have time. Cereal is all pretty much just a bowl of flour and sugar.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

NESguerilla posted:

This article is corny. Cereal feels like a total novelty to me anymore. It's not a real breakfast so why put even a tiny bit of effort into eating it? Just eat a bar/smoothie or cook an actual breakfast if you have time. Cereal is all pretty much just a bowl of flour and sugar.

I couldn't get through the pop over ads to read it

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

I couldn't get through the pop over ads to read it

I hope you are sitting down because I'm about to change your life.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cool,send me the safari version. I like reading poo poo sites like e! Entertain,net and the daily mail.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Cool,send me the safari version. I like reading poo poo sites like e! Entertain,net and the daily mail.

https://getadblock.com/

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

NESguerilla posted:

You can make smoothies that aren't half sugar in the blender in like 30 seconds and I guess some of you guys have never used a blender because they take 5 seconds to clean.

However long it takes you to clean a smoothie cavity, it's still longer than it takes to wash a bowl.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

Pleas don't reap my fetish.

He can't help himself. He's The Taint Reaper.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also i'm still real pissed off about those fuckingg millennials!

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

like boots used for work? or boots used as brown leather shoes? or are you saying fashion shoes are not actually work boots?

the first two pages is 90% red wing classic (work boots) and maybe 10% wolverine 1000 mile (boots of a general nature?)

drop a 25 pound weight on the toe from 5 feet, thatll help determine which ones are work boots

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

amusinginquiry posted:

Me 2! Redwings. What is your boot brand

redbacks

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I wanted to get that coffee mug that says like "CONTENTS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BERN", but they sold out of those :(

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Maybe somebody should make a cereal smooothy iimgo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pumpkin spice cereal smoothie macchiato. Room for cream and sugar plz. :chef:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

"hmm, checks out"

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I thought they were dildos

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:bernpop:

would

*flicks bic over dank nug packed in*

feel the bern but ironically hehe

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

symbolic posted:

unless you SUCK :kheldragar:

well guess what mister, sometimes I have trouble telling the difference between the shirt I just folded and one sitting in the "to-do" pile. I can fold towels though!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

I thought they were dildos

Anythings a dildo if you try hard enough, you just have to believe.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I'll be honest, I just pour cereal in a big glass, fill it with milk, and then drink it to solve this problem.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Now, about those cereals....

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/cereal-killer-cafe-owners-what-its-like-to-be-the-most-hated-men-in-london-a2970776.html

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm the cereal named "Millenios"

e: oh holy gently caress

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Yeah cause I'm going to be scared of these pussies with their loving cereal

I'm glad they're hated.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

i'm the cereal named "Millenios"

e: oh holy gently caress

so loving close, it needed a snowflake

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
woke up this morning and im still pissef about these stupid millennials argh !!!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

10% goes to the campaign? That's pretty loving low...

Hey look, I made my own content for Millennial.jpg

Horrible man bun? check
Horrible internet janitor job? check

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Lufiron posted:

redbacks

Hmm never heard of these, but they look solid

Are they worth the price tag

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

NESguerilla posted:

Meusli in yogurt is legit good and an amount of 1/3 your fist will fill you up until lunch.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

amusinginquiry posted:

Hmm never heard of these, but they look solid

Are they worth the price tag

ive had a pair almost 5 years now, got all sorts of nasty chemicals and dropped poo poo on them, and theyre still comfortable and solid

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Squashy Nipples posted:

10% goes to the campaign? That's pretty loving low...

Hey look, I made my own content for Millennial.jpg

Horrible man bun? check
Horrible internet janitor job? check

What is it with goons being so down on IT? Is it self loathing?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

notZaar posted:

What is it with goons being so down on IT? Is it self loathing?

Grew up with computers, more options to gently caress around as you work, keep baby soft skin by always being in doors where there is AC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I heard a millennial in a Canadian goose jacket complain that she was cold on my way to work in my three layered sweatshirts

• Locked thread