Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

User posted:

Don't worry, Trump has a ceiling. We're sure it's below 100!

I think Trump's ceiling is probably 98.8%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hey, Joe! Can we check in at what the current odds are Trump gets the primary?

Is it still 0%?

:smuggo:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Trump is winning Clark county by 50%

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Joe's great, he makes great threads and says interesting things.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
The Father: TRUMP
The Son: Rubio
The Holy Spirit of Conservatism: Cruz

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/JonahNRO/status/702361178031464448

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus. yeah beck is probaly on suicide watch.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
https://mobile.twitter.com/REAL_SPREWELL15

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

MiGF is a phone poster? Shameful

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Thats definitively the building Trump upstaged him in.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Which Dr. Who is that?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus. yeah beck is probaly on suicide watch.

I'd be loath to flat out say someone's suicidal ideation is just an attention grab, but it's Glenn loving Beck we are talking about here.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Trapezium Dave posted:

Which Dr. Who is that?

that's Godjob

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Trapezium Dave posted:

Which Dr. Who is that?

Man, Churchill really let himself go after the war.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

FAUXTON posted:

I'd be loath to flat out say someone's suicidal ideation is just an attention grab, but it's Glenn loving Beck we are talking about here.

my guess is he will blow his brains out if trump wins the nom or the general. maybe on his show.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Prorat posted:

I'm 19 years old and only knows Trump from some lovely reality show that aired long after Trump was Trump!

I wish.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/TheWeek/status/702371258974007296

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Aliquid posted:

that's Godjob

loll

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/623848295832666112

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

FAUXTON posted:

There's not many people who I genuinely wish would off themselves, but Glenn Beck is on there, so we can only hope he's very serious.

Ahh Yes
Nov 16, 2004
>_>

lmao

e: up! up! uppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nothing will unite America like re-opening the frontier with some newly annexed territories. If Mexico refuses to stop drug cartels, well, by god, we'll move Mexico.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Ahh Yes posted:

lmao

e: up! up! uppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Those tweets will be in our grandchildrens history texts to explain why they were the first to take President Trump's famous helicopter rides

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

This is good.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Glenn Beck looks like he was dressed by a malevolent, visually impaired clown.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jewel Repetition posted:

If you add together Rubio and Cruz's votes tonight, it's slightly more than Trump's. Wrap it up, Trumpailures.

This is... no longer true...

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
GOOD JOB ON THIRD PLACE, YA gently caress!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That lady in the picture looks like her mother was drunk for most of her pregnancy. Also, she's the stereotype of what's lovely about Arizona (and what turned Florida to poo poo before Arizona, and is probably on its way to corrupting Nevada) - leather faced harpy with dry-straw hair, you can almost feel the lawn guyland spin on her warbling emanating through that picture. Pay no attention to the family of bleached weasels in the gut-heavy suit in the foreground, that old sack of dried fruit is the quintessential Trump voter lady. Between her and the disaffected berniebros who've backed trump all along under the promise of being able to unleash their sick negs on Ivanka, they're going to make america great again.

PT6A posted:

Glenn Beck looks like he was dressed by a malevolent, visually impaired clown.

Certainly his mother has had enough of his bullshit.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
tonight in one tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/702357446929616896

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

"There's only one campaign that has beaten Trump! [please ignore the fact he's currently loving my metaphorical rear end in a top hat and Rubio is taking sloppy seconds]"

gently caress you Cruz!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump will be great success since he is able to attract old terrified white people.

While on the Dem side the same demographic would rather support Hillary.

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

FAUXTON posted:

That lady in the picture looks like her mother was drunk for most of her pregnancy. Also, she's the stereotype of what's lovely about Arizona (and what turned Florida to poo poo before Arizona, and is probably on its way to corrupting Nevada) - leather faced harpy with dry-straw hair, you can almost feel the lawn guyland spin on her warbling emanating through that picture. Pay no attention to the family of bleached weasels in the gut-heavy suit in the foreground, that old sack of dried fruit is the quintessential Trump voter lady. Between her and the disaffected berniebros who've backed trump all along under the promise of being able to unleash their sick negs on Ivanka, they're going to make america great again.

Certainly his mother has had enough of his bullshit.

There is much frustration. soothe thyself, Citizen, Trumpius Caesar's rule is wise. Herald Trump! He who takes from southron barbarians, and giveth to the people.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

PT6A posted:

"There's only one campaign that has beaten Trump! [please ignore the fact he's currently loving my metaphorical rear end in a top hat and Rubio is taking sloppy seconds]"

gently caress you Cruz!

Is that actually what he said? That he's the only campaign that's beaten Trump {in the only campaign Trump has ever run} {in one state out of four} {and has lost in every other state since}

Holy poo poo Trump is unstumpable.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Looks like a low-energy Riddler IMO

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

HapiMerchant posted:

There is much frustration. soothe thyself, Citizen, Trumpius Caesar's rule is wise. Herald Trump! He who takes from southron barbarians, and giveth to the people.

Trump is Sarah Palin without a vagina so it would follow that the GOP sees him as a perfect being.

Shankel Magnus
Jul 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Guys do you think

do you think Trump and Vince McMahon planned this out with the entire GOP years ago

that this is the birth of political kayfabe, the new strat to draw new voters to politics

do you think the medias falling for it too

Months from now, Trump announces that after careful reflection he has selected his Vice President running mate..........Jeb Bush. Jeb! appears wearing an NWO T-Shirt, and Trump simultaneously reveals an NWO T-Shirt under his shirt. Heel turn complete, the twist being that they'll actually be the real NWO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Brannock posted:

Is that actually what he said? That he's the only campaign that's beaten Trump {in the only campaign Trump has ever run} {in one state out of four} {and has lost in every other state since}

Holy poo poo Trump is unstumpable.

Yes.

More recently his ranting about "life and marriage and religious liberty" is making me physically ill. Like, if I were a yank, I'd vote for Trump just to spite this melty-faced piece of poo poo and dig the knife a little deeper. We should've kept him in Calgary, in a locked facility. The people of my city have failed you and your country.

• Locked thread