Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Chris Cason (voice of Mr. Popo for a while) is a fan of DBZ:a and absolutely loves their version of Mr. Popo, and can do the 'pecking order' speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
It would be if you were known for researching English agriculture from the 1600s though. It's pretty much like asking them about anything DBZ related, they might have an opinion and they might not care, but something as high profile as DBZA can't be brushed off as entirely irrelevant.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Would English agriculture in the 17th century produce enough ki to fuel on of Goku's Spirit Bombs?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Would English agriculture in the 17th century produce enough ki to fuel on of Goku's Spirit Bombs?

While it'd be easy to get the energy because everyone would think your telepathy was the voice of God, the crushing weight of oppression and poor health conditions would likely not give Goku a lot of energy. I'd say a Sayian Saga spirit bomb, at best.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

BattleCattle posted:

Oh hey, the channel's back.

https://twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/702562605894750210

Predictably, it was just some stupid third party throwing frivolous claims at them.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
The man is there to talk about his performances and his personal experiences not talk about someone else's work.

You really can't see how asking him about another artists' work would be annoying?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
No I can not see that as it happens all the loving time. Including actual stars.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Haha, of course the missing super dragon ball is the four-star one.

Now I wanna know if its hiding place is Earth or something.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Aurora posted:

:ssh: It's the core of the earth.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Dexo posted:

:ssh: It's the core of the earth.

That would explain why Champa was going around blowing up planets, looking for something. Except I think the balls are supposed to be even larger than Earth.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Aurora posted:

It's gotta be that tournament planet they're on, the one with all the craters. There was even a shot a few episodes back where you can see the six collected super dragon balls and the planet, and it's the exact same size as them.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

:aaaaa:

I would love this.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The Ninth Layer posted:

It's gotta be that tournament planet they're on, the one with all the craters. There was even a shot a few episodes back where you can see the six collected super dragon balls and the planet, and it's the exact same size as them.

It probably is, but don't Dragon Balls glow when they're all next to each other?

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It probably is, but don't Dragon Balls glow when they're all next to each other?

Six of the Super Dragonballs are right next to each other in orbit of the nameless planet and don't glow. Maybe the glowing was tacked on to the Earth and Namekian ones.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Silver95280 posted:

Six of the Super Dragonballs are right next to each other in orbit of the nameless planet and don't glow. Maybe the glowing was tacked on to the Earth and Namekian ones.

Maybe the super dragonballs are fake.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

They are glowing, in wonderful bright gamma radiation. All the humans at that tournament are going to get a wicked case of cancer when they get home.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

the namekian dragon balls didn't start glowing until the password was said.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
In universe answer: Dragonballs tend to glow when they first come together, not subsequently.

Real answer: Toriyama forgot.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

That seems to happen frequently.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Covok posted:

In universe answer: Dragonballs tend to glow when they first come together, not subsequently.

Real answer: Toriyama forgot.

Wasn't the glowing anime only anyway? In which case Toriyama couldn't forget it.

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Or the Nameless planet isnt the 7th dragonball and they showed them all together because the super dbs orbit the nameless planet during the tournament.

Caros
May 14, 2008

BattleCattle posted:

Maybe the super dragonballs are fake.

So they are in the fake universe 6 and 7?

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Caros posted:

So they are in the fake universe 6 and 7?

Nothing is real, it was all a trick, Hercule was right.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

BattleCattle posted:

Nothing is real, it was all a trick, Hercule was right.

I would kind of love for the big reveal of DBS to be that the entire canon, from start to finish, was, in fact, a work.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spiritus Nox posted:

I would kind of love for the big reveal of DBS to be that the entire canon, from start to finish, was, in fact, a work.

In the last episode of DB Super, fat Riker will walk off of the holodeck and switch the program down.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

Camera zooms out to reveal a grandfather reading to his grandson his version of Journey to the West, and the grandpa turns out to be Toriyama and the grandson is Oda!

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Feb 25, 2016

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Hey guys, i have this mind blowing game theory! What if it was all baby goku's coma dream after he fell down the ravine.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Except I think the balls are supposed to be even larger than Earth.

Just like mine!

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

Namek was a set. It's why it all looked the same.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

BattleCattle posted:

Namek was a set. It's why it all looked the same.

What does this make GT?

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

What's GT?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The Grand Tour.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
GRAND TOUR GRAND TOUR

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
DRAGONBALL GT!!!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Dragon Ball: Good Times

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

*moans tunefully*

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
God-tier Hero Avatars revealed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I like the Cyborg Namek.

• Locked thread